Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2012, 17:14   #1006
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Im looking for a Business Development Manager for my Team.

We are a leading recruitment firm specializing in Mid and Senior Management searches, for industry leaders across verticals. Preferably looking at a BD person from the recruitment industry. Open to candidates from corporate sales background. 2 to 5 years of experience, must be Bangalore based.

Pls PM for details/references/interest .
I would be interested in this. Unfortunately I have not sent enough messages yet to qualify for the PM. I believe it is 50. Please advise how we take this further. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
Couple of my friends are looking for ambitious professionals who would be keen to explore a part time business opportunity without disturbing your present job. You could look at this as an alternate income opportunity and the earning potential is proven to be substantial.

Please PM me for further details if you are interested.
I would be interested in this. I can't send PM's yet.

Is this something like the Amway concept. Just curious because that is not something I found to be very useful.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 19th February 2012 at 18:34.
Old 20th February 2012, 11:28   #1007
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Hi guys,

There is a friend looking for jobs at entry level programming. The skill sets are as follows:

Languages : C, C++, Java, SQL.(Trained and certified in CORE and ADVANCED JAVA )
O.S : Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista .
Documentation software’s : MS Word, PowerPoint.

If anyone is looking for fresher programmers, please drop me a pm.Salary and location not a constraint.
Old 20th February 2012, 13:21   #1008
BHPian

6 years in Linux Kernel Programming, Hyervisors/Virtualization(Xen, ESX Vmkernel), C, C++, System Programming, Cluster Filesystems.
Looking for a change.

Any love for engineers?
Old 20th February 2012, 16:27   #1009
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adg_andy View Post
Hi guys,

There is a friend looking for jobs at entry level programming. The skill sets are as follows:

Languages : C, C++, Java, SQL.(Trained and certified in CORE and ADVANCED JAVA )
O.S : Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista .
Documentation software’s : MS Word, PowerPoint.

If anyone is looking for fresher programmers, please drop me a pm.Salary and location not a constraint.
Does he have atleast one year of experience? If so, please ask him to email me his resume at mohanswamy@gmail.com.
Oxy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2012, 17:48   #1010

Hi Everyone,

Looking for National Marketing Head with good understanding of Indian Aftermarket Automotive industry,
Preferred with Work-Ex in the same industry Min Ex: 7 years.

Regards,
Pavan
Old 22nd February 2012, 12:00   #1011
BHPian

Hey,

I'm interested and was hoping to get more details about this from you. I've e-mailed you about it.

Vinu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Im looking for a Business Development Manager for my Team.

We are a leading recruitment firm specializing in Mid and Senior Management searches, for industry leaders across verticals. Preferably looking at a BD person from the recruitment industry. Open to candidates from corporate sales background. 2 to 5 years of experience, must be Bangalore based.

Pls PM for details/references/interest .
Old 27th February 2012, 13:44   #1012
BHPian

Hi,
I've 5 years and 3 months of IT experience in Mainframe Application development.Worked in COBOL,DB2,JCL,CICS and PACBASE. Worked in Banking (Investments) Domain for 3 Years. Currently working for Manufacturing Domain (General Motors). I'm looking for a change now. Please let me know if there is any suitable position for me. I'm fine with work locations Chennai, TVM and Bangalore. Your help is highly
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]appreciated[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR].
Old 27th February 2012, 18:11   #1013
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kablu View Post
Hi,
I've 5 years and 3 months of IT experience in Mainframe Application development.Worked in COBOL,DB2,JCL,CICS and PACBASE. Worked in Banking (Investments) Domain for 3 Years. Currently working for Manufacturing Domain (General Motors). I'm looking for a change now. Please let me know if there is any suitable position for me. I'm fine with work locations Chennai, TVM and Bangalore. Your help is highly
[COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]appreciated[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR].
Hi Kablu,

Please let me know if the following JD suits your profile:

This developer will take part of COBOL developements using existing developement tools (AIDA and SDF). Should have actual mandatory credentials on COBOL, IDMS, ADSO, DB2, JCL.

With significant experience they should be also able to produce part of technical design.

The resource should be justified, autonomous, be able to communicate with FO team, curious in order to research to understand and clarify the requirement.

Minimum of 5 - 7 of IT experience in the Application Development and Maintenance / Outsourcing / Service Delivery arena.

More than 3 years experience as a Functional Designer and Business Analyst in the Supply Chain domain - with explicit experience in requirements gathering and design methodologies and processes.

More than 3 years experience in a technical capacity (i.e. developer support analyst): MANDATORY in a COBOL / IDMS /JCL environment

Preferred experience also with ADSO environment. Excellent written and oral communication skills (English).

The resource will be expected to work during unsocial hours. Ability to work standard IST/US/UK business hours, plus on call.

OS390. MVS. JCL,COBOL,CICS, FOCUS, ADSO, IDMS,DB2,VSAM, IMS

If you think you'd be comfortable with this, email me your resume at mohanswamy@gmail.com. The work location will be either Chennai or Bangalore.
Oxy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2012, 22:16   #1014
BHPian

Guys - Vacancy in my organization for the following technologies. Its a MNC company. PM me for details if interested.

PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Job Location - Hyderabad
Designation - BA
Exp ; 4 - 7 Yrs

Datastage - PX
Job Location: Pune
Desig : SE
Exp : 1 - 3 Yrs

Business Intelligence Architect
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desig : SSE
Exp : 4 - 7 Yrs

Hyperion (Hyperion Financial Management)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desig : SSE
Exp : 3 - 5 Yrs

Control - M
Job Location : Pune
Desig: SE
Exp : 1 - 3Yrs

AS400 Admin( iSeries Admin)
Desig : SA

Datastage Admin

DB2 LUW DBA
Job Location : Pune/Hyderabad
Desig : DBA

Websphere Admin

Application Security Tester
Desig : ITSA
katpasin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2012, 11:30   #1015
Senior - BHPian

Hey Guys, I am looking out for Technical Writer opportunity and would really appreciate if any of you can help me with this. I have about 2.5 yrs of experience as a Technical writer.

The Process that I was associated with from the past 6 months is shifting base to San Jose and the ones in India have been asked to look elsewhere at the earliest.

Last edited by Vik0728 : 28th February 2012 at 11:33.
Old 29th February 2012, 12:49   #1016
BHPian

HCL Technologies is Hiring Fresher batch for 2011.
Student can apply from B.Sc. and B tech both the stream .
Old 29th February 2012, 13:18   #1017
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Hi Kablu,

Please let me know if the following JD suits your profile:

OS390. MVS. JCL,COBOL,CICS, FOCUS, ADSO, IDMS,DB2,VSAM, IMS

If you think you'd be comfortable with this, email me your resume at mohanswamy@gmail.com. The work location will be either Chennai or Bangalore.
@Oxy,
I've sent my updated resume to you just now. Please check.
Old 29th February 2012, 23:11   #1018
BHPian

Hey all, my current company - IT in Banking/Finance space - is hiring people for its newly-opened Pune location. There is a walk-in happening in Pune over this weekend for multiple technologies (Java, Oracle, .Net etc.) across positions (from 2 years to 8 years experience). Do PM me if you want further details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm403 View Post
I have around 15+ years of exp in IT with specialization in Testing in BFSI space. I am looking for senior mgmt positions
Am not sure if we have this opening matching your experience. Anyways, let me check with my HR and get back to you asap.
Old 1st March 2012, 16:45   #1019
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

We have urgent requirement at our office for a C/Pro*C developer. Details as below:
  1. Experience in C programming required = 2-4 years. More experience would be nice. Person will have to work on Pro*C programs on UNIX/LINUX platform.
  2. Good experience in C/Pro*C coding.
  3. Job location = Pune (fixed).
  4. Experience of UNIX/Linux OS is nice to have but not mandatory. Also knowledge of shell/AWK will be nice to have but again not mandatory.
  5. Domain = Airlines/Proration.
  6. Knowledge of PL/SQL scripts/programs and experience in using Oracle DB.
  7. Timings will be from 9.30AM to 6.30PM. 5 days a week. Sat/Sun off. No working in shifts involved.
  8. Should be able to join on or before 30th April 2012 if possible. (Can be extended, but will have to discuss)
If you fit any of the criteria or know any friends, please PM me asap. I will send you more details.

Last edited by W.A.G.7 : 1st March 2012 at 16:46.
Old 1st March 2012, 21:55   #1020
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan137 View Post
Hi Everyone,

Looking for National Marketing Head with good understanding of Indian Aftermarket Automotive industry,
Preferred with Work-Ex in the same industry Min Ex: 7 years.

Regards,
Pavan
Hi Pavan. I would be interested in this. I see you have very few posts so cannot use your PM. Please let me know how we can proceed with this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks