Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2014, 19:31   #1756
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Am looking for a mechanical engineer in my team to lead systems hardware projects. Should be a subject matter expert in mechanical engineering with special purpose machines. Preferably with machine tool industry background.

Please PM me with details only if you have or if you know someone with 10+ yrs of related experience. Below is the detailed JD.

Responsibilities:
• Generate mechanical product specifications, technically lead and/or execute engineering projects from concept to prototype through cross-functional team leadership of engineering, operations and supply chain teams
• Develop, design, or modify mechanical engineering designs and/or detailed drawings/specifications of complex and difficult scope
• Problem identification and troubleshooting a variety of difficult mechanical engineering problems with limited or no supervision
• Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering test reports and procedures with limited or no supervision
• Perform engineering validation and analysis of difficult scope with limited supervision
• May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, jigs and fixtures and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle. Establishes standards across all operational processes
• Specify and review engineering documentation
• Implement solutions for variety of complex product related field issues and represents engineering in root cause analysis of field problems

Expectations:
• Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
• The ability to analyze and interpret data and form conclusions to present to management
• Excellent technical knowledge in the mechanical and machine industry
• Technical leadership qualities – ability to lead, guide and motivate young engineers in various projects and tasks
• Should have global experience to communicate with America, Europe and Asia stakeholders

Job Specific Knowledge
• Experience in special purpose and mechatronics machines
• Full use and application of mechanical engineering principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Knowledge necessary to perform job include: Knowledge of electro-mechanical assemblies, knowledge of mechanical engineering design and validation (hand calculations and usage of tools like Ansys and Nastran). Knowledge of CAD tools like NX, CATIA and PDM tools like TeamCenter and SmarTeam
• Preferred previous work experience to include mechanical engineering experience in a development or manufacturing environment with technical and team leadership experience.

Skills
• Requires knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as UG-NX, CATIA, Ansys, Nastran & SmarTeam/TeamCenter
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Should be an expert in GD&T & Tolerance stack up analysis, DFX and DFMEA
• Should have prototype build, machine building, maintenance, assembly/integration and testing experience
• Good to have experience in the tribology, metal cutting industry

Education
• Knowledge and skills typically acquired by a completed BS / B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline (or equivalent knowledge) and 12-14 years directly related experience.
• MS/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline (or equivalent knowledge) and 10-12 years directly related experience preferred.
Old 8th June 2014, 07:56   #1757
Distinguished - BHPian

Opening required for some one I know:

Area : Testing
Experience category : Fresher

Knowledge:

MANUAL TESTING:
  • Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
  • Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, and Regression Testing.
  • Reviewing and Execution of Test Cases.
  • documentation and implementation of Test Case scenarios, Test Case Data.
  • Defect Tracking.
  • SQL.
AUTOMATION TESTING:
  • Good knowledge of Automation Testing Tool-QTP
  • Automation Framework.
  • creating Test Scripts.
  • writing Descriptive Programming Functions.
  • creating Check Points, Library functions, User defined functions.
  • VB Scripting

Old 8th June 2014, 14:33   #1758
Oxy
BHPian

Currently I am looking for a change.

9 years of experience in Oracle development, OCP certified. Areas of expertise: SQL, PL/SQL, Forms/Reports.

Preferred locations: Bangalore or Pune.

Please do let me know of anything that fits the bill.
Old 12th June 2014, 16:39   #1759
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Currently I am looking for a change.

9 years of experience in Oracle development, OCP certified. Areas of expertise: SQL, PL/SQL, Forms/Reports.

Preferred locations: Bangalore or Pune.

Please do let me know of anything that fits the bill.
Guys, this has become a bit urgent now. I have been on bench for a couple of months and the situation is not looking good. I may be laid off soon.

Have uploaded my resume on job sites a week ago but no luck yet. Would really appreciate a few pointers. I can be reached at mohanswamy@gmail.com.
Old 17th June 2014, 18:42   #1760
BHPian

Guys, let me know if there is an opening for a Java/J2EE resource with 8 years of experience.

Just coming from a short career break. Location can be either Chennai or Bangalore. Would not mind other South Indian cities and Pune if the opportunity is good.

Last edited by CliffHanger : 17th June 2014 at 19:02.
Old 19th June 2014, 21:43   #1761
BHPian

Openings for freshers in L&T Infotech. See image below for more details.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-1403194419971.jpg  

Old 20th June 2014, 10:03   #1762
Distinguished - BHPian

Any openings in NCR for MBA(Fin) with 3 years of work-ex (Auditing)? Looking out for a friend who wants a change from the auditing stuff.
Old 25th June 2014, 10:43   #1763
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello BHPians,

A close relative of mine has landed a good job with Vitech Systems Inc in Hyderabad. Since, he is working with another IT major, just wanted to know how good this company is from members who are aware of the name. We (& particularly me, since I am not an IT guy) are unaware of this company and hence wanted to ask from the community.

Thanks,
Saket
Old 25th June 2014, 12:53   #1764
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinP View Post
Looking for exceptional people for B2B sales for Europe's longest established E-cig brands, Gamucci.

Company in massive expansion mode! An excellent opportunity to work within the fastest growing FMCG category.

Gamucci is headquartered in London, with additional offices in the USA and Bangalore.

Currently seeking dynamic, self-reliant and motivated business development executives for the Bangalore office.

Opportunity for the US and European markets, the role is to identify new business.

Possess exceptional communication skills and selling ability. Ability to adapt to a high pressure sales environment. We are also taking on fresher’s as well provided they speak excellent English and willing to learn and determined to be successful and build a strong sales career.

If you or someone you know who is looking to be a part of a growing and stable business that offers fantastic career progression and presents the opportunity to make lots of money (Unlimited & uncapped incentive structure) please email resumes to international@gamucci.com

Are these openings entry-level only? Also, is prior sales experience mandatory or can people from Business Operations streams apply too?

I may be interested based on what the job description and requirements are. Can you please specify?

Thanks!
Old 25th June 2014, 13:04   #1765
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Are these openings entry-level only? Also, is prior sales experience mandatory or can people from Business Operations streams apply too?
I may be interested based on what the job description and requirements are. Can you please specify?
Thanks!
Yes role is entry level, and prior sales experience not a requirement, basically a good communication, self motivated, go-getter is what we are looking for.

The BD role is B2B business souring. If you need more info PM me your contact number and i will get someone from HR to give you a call.
Old 2nd July 2014, 16:41   #1766
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi all,

My wife is currently working in IT as a Software Developer in Bangalore and she'd like to change her career and become a Soft Skills Trainer/Corporate Trainer.

She is looking for some references to good Train The Trainer certification programs that happen in Bangalore. She'd also like to hear feedback about the TTT programs run by Bodhih and Dale Carnegie. Any inputs from those who have gone through such TTT programs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Regards,
Arun
Old 3rd July 2014, 09:53   #1767
Senior - BHPian

A friend of mine with more than 10 years testing experience is looking for a job. He was working as manual test lead. His experience is mainly in python shell batch applescripting.

He lost his job because of downsizing, even though he worked in his organization for more than 7 years.

Please let me know if there are any vacancies that suit his profile.
Old 3rd July 2014, 11:18   #1768
BHPian

I have 6yrs exp as in Business Analyst and PreSales roles. Primary focus area has been:
i. Functional: Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, AP & AR
ii. Vertical: Retail, Manufacturing, Digital Media

Currently based in Bangalore, but willing to relocate.

Please advise if someone has an opening in his/her organization.
Old 9th July 2014, 15:36   #1769
Senior - BHPian

Openings in my organisation for FP&A professionals at middle/senior levels. also openings for analyst position in CCAR functions. These are in the financial services domain. pls pm me in case anyone is interested
Old 9th July 2014, 16:24   #1770
Senior - BHPian

Openings in my organization "Mindtree Limited" for below positions. Please PM me if interested:

SSE, Module, Tech Lead 4 – 10 yrs Bangalore
SSE 3 – 4 yrs Bangalore
Module Lead 4 – 6 yrs Bangalore
Tech Lead 6 – 10 yrs Bangalore
SSE, Module, Tech Lead 3 – 10 yrs Bangalore
SSE, Module Lead 4 – 8 yrs Bangalore
SSE, Module Lead 4 – 8 yrs Bangalore
SSE, Module, Tech Lead 4 – 8 yrs Bangalore
Module, Tech Lead 4 – 8 yrs Chennai
Module, Tech Lead 4 – 8 yrs Chennai
SSE, Module Lead 3 – 5 yrs Pune
Lead 5 – 8 yrs Pune