Team-BHP - A Guide: Eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad/Cyberabad
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A Guide: Eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad/Cyberabad (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/45546-guide-eating-out-hyderabad-secunderabad-cyberabad-57.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1430562)
Manish, please PM me where you live. I'd like to visit your house and try a free pizza from Dominosstupid:

hehe.. sure sure!! but you really don't need to set your foot outside your home, they are mostly always late. So you can enjoy it free from your place also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau
hehe.. sure sure!! but you really don't need to set your foot outside your home, they are mostly always late. So you can enjoy it free from your place also.

Should we read this as, "Avi, you are welcome, but don't come" lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardy (Post 1430593)

Hi Ardy, I was aniticipating such a reply. I meant , why take the trouble when you can have it all free and enjoy at your own place. Well , I stay very close to Dinehill, and that Domino's outlet, PM me or call , I'll come and pick up. Anyone who needs my number can please PM me.Now I am in a soup, hehe..!!
note : can't use the smileys, but I am rolling in laughter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1430620)
Hi Ardy, I was aniticipating such a reply. I meant , why take the trouble when you can have it all free and enjoy at your own place. Well , I stay very close to Dinehill, and that Domino's outlet, PM me or call , I'll come and pick up. Anyone who needs my number can please PM me.Now I am in a soup, hehe..!!

Just wondering. Isn't the closest Domino's outlet to dinehill at Somajiguda?

Quote:

Here you go!rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardy (Post 1430593)

Ardy you summed it up real well:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1430620)

Manish, please expect a bunch of tbhp'ians to land at your place for that free pizza. Seems like your blessed with a location where domino guys cannot reach in timelol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1430629)

Here you go!rl:

I know about Domino's at Somajiguda, but where the heck is Dinehill?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vnabhi (Post 1430714)
I know about Domino's at Somajiguda, but where the heck is Dinehill?

Venu Sir,

We discussed about Dinehill just one page back!
#post1422624

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1430629)

Here you go!rl:

Thank you Pulsar56 for helping me ROLL.. The other domino's near my place is just besides the Balaji Grand Bazar(it is at right side corner,when you take right turn from road no 1 to go to Garden Towers).

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1430630)
Ardy you summed it up real well:uncontrol

Manish, please expect a bunch of tbhp'ians to land at your place for that free pizza. Seems like your blessed with a location where domino guys cannot reach in timelol:

Pandeyji, my place is hardly 10 minutes walk from this domino's outlet, still don't know why they always deliver late.:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1431047)
Thank you Pulsar56 for helping me ROLL.. The other domino's near my place is just besides the Balaji Grand Bazar(it is at right side corner,when you take right turn from road no 1 to go to Garden Towers).

And I have been going to/ordering from the Somajiguda outlet all these days! :Frustrati

Never knew there was one so close to my place too!

On Topic: Picked up Biryani from Swagath Mess near Apollo hospital. I like the Boneless chicken Biryani at INR 110/- :)

hey pulsar you work on raj bhavan road?

well, there is a mess behind the building in which the "just born" store is located, (badam sohna apts). when my office was on raj bhavan road, my staff would eat only there as that mess used to serve amazing south indian non veg curries, try it out!

went to 'our place' today after a long time, guys still havent lost thier touch and amazing veg food as usual!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix (Post 1431243)
hey pulsar you work on raj bhavan road?

well, there is a mess behind the building in which the "just born" store is located, (badam sohna apts). when my office was on raj bhavan road, my staff would eat only there as that mess used to serve amazing south indian non veg curries, try it out!

went to 'our place' today after a long time, guys still havent lost thier touch and amazing veg food as usual!

Pulsar works in Hitec and lives opposite to Our Place on Rd.No.10. Btw, i dont like OUR PLACE anymore. The taste has changed considerably and rates have touched the roof.

I was there on the opening of this restuarant way way back and were served beverages in ceramic glass ( similar to how they serve in Pickles if you go late in the night) and for many years i was a regular due to one of its kind ambience and awesome food. but, now i cant say that anymore.

Pulsar, have you visited OUR PLACE? Or you didnt because you never felt the need to since its named OUR PLACE ( you mistook it as YOUR PLACE---who wants to visit their own place..eh?:D)

oh, would suggest you to check it out once again, dunno how it was in between, but food was really really good yest, dunno about non-veg though, as i had veg stuff only.

hey mobike, just in case there arent many non-veg people on the 21st meet and the non-veg people who are coming dont mind good veg food, lets go to some good veg resto for the 21st dinner meet, if its ok with all. would be upto you to pick up a good one :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix (Post 1431243)
!

Is there one? What is the name? Is it behind Tung Kein restaurant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix (Post 1431559)
hey mobike, just in case there arent many non-veg people on the 21st meet and the non-veg people who are coming dont mind good veg food, lets go to some good veg resto for the 21st dinner meet, if its ok with all. would be upto you to pick up a good one :)

Now Now, you are trying to scare people away?:D Folks wont turn up if there is no NV food and soft drinks:eek:

Btw, which veg resto you have in mind?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1422624)
As you take the right (while coming from Lakdikapul) at Masab Tank towards Road No. 1 Banjara Hills, Dinehill is on the left just before the first signal which goes to the AP Police Officer's Mess (Another very good place to eat if you have some contacts:D).

There is also a extension on the police officer's mess road (in a complex) which was opened when the main restaurant was closed for renovation!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1430766)
Venu Sir,

We discussed about Dinehill just one page back!
#post1422624

Ok gotcha. Isn't that near Spice6 outlet---even they have yummy chicken lollipops.