Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 17:15   #841
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Manish, please PM me where you live. I'd like to visit your house and try a free pizza from Dominos
hehe.. sure sure!! but you really don't need to set your foot outside your home, they are mostly always late. So you can enjoy it free from your place also.
Old 13th August 2009, 17:23   #842
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau
hehe.. sure sure!! but you really don't need to set your foot outside your home, they are mostly always late. So you can enjoy it free from your place also.
Should we read this as, "Avi, you are welcome, but don't come"
Old 13th August 2009, 17:39   #843
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Hi Ardy, I was aniticipating such a reply. I meant , why take the trouble when you can have it all free and enjoy at your own place. Well , I stay very close to Dinehill, and that Domino's outlet, PM me or call , I'll come and pick up. Anyone who needs my number can please PM me.Now I am in a soup, hehe..!!
note : can't use the smileys, but I am rolling in laughter.
Old 13th August 2009, 17:43   #844
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Hi Ardy, I was aniticipating such a reply. I meant , why take the trouble when you can have it all free and enjoy at your own place. Well , I stay very close to Dinehill, and that Domino's outlet, PM me or call , I'll come and pick up. Anyone who needs my number can please PM me.Now I am in a soup, hehe..!!
Just wondering. Isn't the closest Domino's outlet to dinehill at Somajiguda?

Quote:
Here you go!
Old 13th August 2009, 17:44   #845
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Ardy you summed it up real well

Quote:
Manish, please expect a bunch of tbhp'ians to land at your place for that free pizza. Seems like your blessed with a location where domino guys cannot reach in time
Old 13th August 2009, 18:30   #846
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post

Here you go!
I know about Domino's at Somajiguda, but where the heck is Dinehill?
Old 13th August 2009, 19:13   #847
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I know about Domino's at Somajiguda, but where the heck is Dinehill?
Venu Sir,

We discussed about Dinehill just one page back!
#post1422624

Last edited by pulsar56 : 13th August 2009 at 19:15.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:22   #848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Here you go!
Thank you Pulsar56 for helping me ROLL.. The other domino's near my place is just besides the Balaji Grand Bazar(it is at right side corner,when you take right turn from road no 1 to go to Garden Towers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Ardy you summed it up real well

Manish, please expect a bunch of tbhp'ians to land at your place for that free pizza. Seems like your blessed with a location where domino guys cannot reach in time
Pandeyji, my place is hardly 10 minutes walk from this domino's outlet, still don't know why they always deliver late.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:44   #849
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you Pulsar56 for helping me ROLL.. The other domino's near my place is just besides the Balaji Grand Bazar(it is at right side corner,when you take right turn from road no 1 to go to Garden Towers).
And I have been going to/ordering from the Somajiguda outlet all these days!

Never knew there was one so close to my place too!

On Topic: Picked up Biryani from Swagath Mess near Apollo hospital. I like the Boneless chicken Biryani at INR 110/-
Old 14th August 2009, 01:43   #850
Senior - BHPian

hey pulsar you work on raj bhavan road?

well, there is a mess behind the building in which the "just born" store is located, (badam sohna apts). when my office was on raj bhavan road, my staff would eat only there as that mess used to serve amazing south indian non veg curries, try it out!

went to 'our place' today after a long time, guys still havent lost thier touch and amazing veg food as usual!

Last edited by aadix : 14th August 2009 at 01:47.
Old 14th August 2009, 10:35   #851
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
hey pulsar you work on raj bhavan road?

well, there is a mess behind the building in which the "just born" store is located, (badam sohna apts). when my office was on raj bhavan road, my staff would eat only there as that mess used to serve amazing south indian non veg curries, try it out!

went to 'our place' today after a long time, guys still havent lost thier touch and amazing veg food as usual!
Pulsar works in Hitec and lives opposite to Our Place on Rd.No.10. Btw, i dont like OUR PLACE anymore. The taste has changed considerably and rates have touched the roof.

I was there on the opening of this restuarant way way back and were served beverages in ceramic glass ( similar to how they serve in Pickles if you go late in the night) and for many years i was a regular due to one of its kind ambience and awesome food. but, now i cant say that anymore.

Pulsar, have you visited OUR PLACE? Or you didnt because you never felt the need to since its named OUR PLACE ( you mistook it as YOUR PLACE---who wants to visit their own place..eh?)
Old 14th August 2009, 11:07   #852
Senior - BHPian

oh, would suggest you to check it out once again, dunno how it was in between, but food was really really good yest, dunno about non-veg though, as i had veg stuff only.

hey mobike, just in case there arent many non-veg people on the 21st meet and the non-veg people who are coming dont mind good veg food, lets go to some good veg resto for the 21st dinner meet, if its ok with all. would be upto you to pick up a good one

Last edited by aadix : 14th August 2009 at 11:08.
Old 14th August 2009, 11:13   #853
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
!
Is there one? What is the name? Is it behind Tung Kein restaurant?
Old 14th August 2009, 11:16   #854
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
hey mobike, just in case there arent many non-veg people on the 21st meet and the non-veg people who are coming dont mind good veg food, lets go to some good veg resto for the 21st dinner meet, if its ok with all. would be upto you to pick up a good one
Now Now, you are trying to scare people away? Folks wont turn up if there is no NV food and soft drinks

Btw, which veg resto you have in mind?
Old 14th August 2009, 11:19   #855
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As you take the right (while coming from Lakdikapul) at Masab Tank towards Road No. 1 Banjara Hills, Dinehill is on the left just before the first signal which goes to the AP Police Officer's Mess (Another very good place to eat if you have some contacts).

There is also a extension on the police officer's mess road (in a complex) which was opened when the main restaurant was closed for renovation!
Quote:
Venu Sir,

We discussed about Dinehill just one page back!
#post1422624
Ok gotcha. Isn't that near Spice6 outlet---even they have yummy chicken lollipops.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks