Team-BHP - Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4606-sleeping-habits-team-bhp-insomniacs-thread-3.html)

Would be interesting to run another poll to check how long people sleep. Could not believe some of the data's, may be reality.

PS: I am not going to initiate a poll like that ;)

weekdays sleep at around 11-1130 , wake up at 630-645..
long gone are those days when I slept at 3am and got up at 930

similar times on all days ..

go to sleep at 1:30 to 2am
up by 8am ..
drowsy all day .. but can't help it .. my 5 month old kiddo has the last laugh !

I'm a day sleeper.
The night is my day and the day is my night.
Except for some rare occasions.

Nice to see you again, Gtea.

I see a lot of nightbirds here, especially the Bangalore crowd. How do I know? Because I'm one of those too!

it depends...when i have to download something i will wait till my happy hours (2.00-8.00)...to sleep!!! else i will sleep before 11.30

i hit the sack usually before 11:30 and out of bed before seven. but, anytime if need be, can wake up from even from sound sleep and be ready in a jiffy...

i always sleep the next day ...i.e after 12 am and have my alarm for 830 am as my office is just 5 mins walk ...on saturdays and sundays i wake up around 11 am ....but if there is a drive scheduled ..i never sleep at all :))))))

Quote:

but, anytime if need be, can wake up from even from sound sleep and be ready in a jiffy...
U're GIFTED,my friend!!

been in the BPO scene for almost 7 years now... night is day and day is night for me...

life has improved in the last few months though... now i sleep latest by 4 or 5 am.... i used to get to work at 1.30 am earlier.... :Frustrati

6 hours of sleep is well earned... anything more is bliss....

I go to sleep sometimes between 11.30 and 12. Its only weekends that I go to sleep pretty late. However, with the gap between "before 11.30" and "before 2.30" was so steep that I decided to vote for before 11.30. Anyhow my efforts to go to bed starts after 11pm. Its the "Next day office" effect you see... :)

My bedtime depends on who all are online in my messenger at night ;). But then usually hit the sack at arnd 12-12:30 and wake up at arnd 7:30 on school days.

On holidays its a totally different story

I live mostly in hotels, getting to bed around 2330 hours and getting up before 0630 hours, and when I am home I have no weekends, everyday is a weekend; so if I am not out and if there are no friends or family visiting, go to bed around midnight and wake up before 7. Normally I get good sleep, almost about 7 hours. But ever since my french girlfriend dumped me some 3 months back, sleep has been very very erratic, the first month, hardly any sleep, falling off in exhastion. Sleep is getting more regular now. But I still have bouts of sleeplessness that persist for a few nights. Help!!

i mostly sleep by 3:00 am /3:30 am and get up by 8:00/ 8:30 am

I need atleast 4 hours of sleep per day..

lucky boys you get sleep !
i suffer from disruptive sleep ...even if my routine is fine i cant sleep right