Team-BHP - Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4606-sleeping-habits-team-bhp-insomniacs-thread-6.html)

Me needs at least 8 hourslol:. I usually find that waking up early in the morning around 6 or so , makes me feel less tired throughout the day.

On days when I get a production call in the middle of the night, my next day goes real bad.

night shifts crack me up:Frustrati
i cant sleep at all during the day hardly manage 4 hrs that too in 1 hr shifts when i have to work at night

other wise 6-8 hours does it for me:)

Yeah same here during on-call if i get few call to gather its bit difficult to mange next day... but thanks to my company for flexible timing and more ever i use BB so half of work can manage with it.

A thread dedicated to people who sleep at odd hours.Whats keeping you awake??

P.S mods delete this thread if found inappropriate :)

Just the habit that i have developed over the years. Can't sleep before 4-5 am and can't get up before 12-1 pm. But it's just the college days, i guess.
Next year, life is going to be different! :-)
Cheers!

well trying to study for an exam but the sub is too boring lol :)

Used to wake up at 4.45. Sleep at 4 these days. No particular reason, just can't sleep early :D

I work with a call center , I will be working at US timings in India , My day starts at 10.30 PM and ends at 8.30 am.

I am trying for a better job ,think things will change next year.

After more than 7 years in call centers, I just cannot sleep during the nights. For those who know Tamil, there is an old Sivaji Ganesan song for creatures like me & foxt.sebastian-

iravinil aatam
pagalinil thookam
idhu dhan yengal ulagam...

:D

I work in a BPO and my timings are from 8:00 pm in the night to 7:00 am and beyond depending on the client/pressure/meetings etc.

Can we like also mention like what we are doing at a particular point in time on this same thread on a daily basis so that the night animals have constant company of other fellow BHPians to assist them thru the night?

Few Examples -

Going for a meeting
checking out a particular thread
watching a particular serial
watching match highlights
Reading a novel etc

I know that the thread might move very fast but then there's no harm in trying.

MODS - please delete if this violates any rule.

Mostly will go to sleep by 3am and wakeup by 10am around. That's for weekdays. Weekends it'll be totally unpredictable.
Mostly due to the reason that I like to work late night with no disturbances around and if no work then I like to watch a movie or play a game. Want to change the habit to sleep early (atleast by 12.30/1am) but not successful yet.

I usually sleep light all night. However even the slightest flatulence tends to wake me up, regardless if it is self-emanated or suffered in silence.

Its the toddler that is now 10 months old.

Quote:

A thread dedicated to people who sleep at odd hours.
Its bit modification of that. I have to wake up at odd hours, does that qualify. :)

Well for me , I think this is exactly opposite and I should be included in this thread as well As I sleep at odd hours and that too at around 9:00 PM and wake up at 4:00 so sleeping at 9:00 PM is obviously odd hours for all.... lOl

And can be included in this thread...

^^ Thats a great habit. Recipe for great health. I wish I could do that. Don't lose that habit.