Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2020, 22:32   #4216

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
Would you know if it works for Skoda's?
I can take it.
So @fordday takes it. Yes it works, vw and skoda share majority of the parts. You can mail me on swaroop044@gmail.com
Old 17th March 2020, 11:57   #4217
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

The ribbons are available online, I'm told. Even on Insta there are a lot of guys (few friends, actually) sharing gems on typed sheets and taking pics. Looks great. Even I learnt typing in 'typing classes' way back in the 80s. You took me back in time
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
How / where do you get your typewriters serviced ? Also, where do you get the ribbons ? We have an Antares portable with us. Needs some care now. Back in the day, when type-writers were the in-thing, my dad sent me to the type-writing class to get a hang of it before letting me touch it. While we dont use it now, it definitely helped me with my typing speed on the comp keyboards. Still remember the initial classes - trying to get a hang of placement of the keys. Which finger for which key
Old 20th March 2020, 20:31   #4218
Distinguished - BHPian

I have the following items to give away:

1. Old Philips Hifi music system: CD drive doesn't work, not sure about radio and cassette. However the aux setup works. Can connect to a 3.5mm jack. I also have a Bluetooth receiver connected to it.

It has two speakers (one is not seen in this pic)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20200320_201240.jpg

2. OE music system of a WagonR K10 along with 4 nos. stock speakers (Nippon make, 6.5"). It was in perfect working condition when I took them out a year ago.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20200320_201332.jpg

3. A pair of partially used brake pads for WagonR. I replaced the brake caliper set which came with new pads.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20200320_202819.jpg

Can be picked up from Nallagandla or Gachibowli before March 27.

Last edited by ashis89 : 20th March 2020 at 20:35.
ashis89 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th March 2020, 23:03   #4219

@ashis89 sir can I have the Phillips system, if it is still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post

1. Old Philips Hifi music system: CD drive doesn't work, not sure about radio and cassette. However the aux setup works. Can connect to a 3.5mm jack. I also have a Bluetooth receiver connected to it.

Last edited by Sheel : 23rd March 2020 at 18:52. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!
Old 20th March 2020, 23:21   #4220
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
@ashis89 sir can I have the Phillips system, if it is still available.
Have sent you an email.
Old 23rd March 2020, 18:27   #4221
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Update:

The Philips music player has been picked up by a BHPian.

Last edited by aah78 : 12th May 2020 at 16:52. Reason: Quoet trimmed.
ashis89 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th April 2020, 01:05   #4222

Is the WagonR stereo still available?
Old 12th April 2020, 03:22   #4223
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Update:
Can I have the calipers? want to experiment on them on an old car.

Last edited by aah78 : 12th May 2020 at 16:53. Reason: Quote trimmed.
Old 12th April 2020, 08:58   #4224
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darti0n View Post
Is the WagonR stereo still available?
Yes, it is available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Can I have the callipers? want to experiment on them on an old car.
Sure. Have blocked them for you.
Old 12th April 2020, 10:58   #4225

Quote:
Yes, it is available.
Cool! Will contact you soon.

Last edited by vb-saan : 12th April 2020 at 12:32. Reason: Quote tags fixed
Old 23rd April 2020, 11:56   #4226
BHPian

Quote:

It has two speakers (one is not seen in this pic)
Attachment 1981863

2. OE music system of a WagonR K10 along with 4 nos. stock speakers (Nippon make, 6.5"). It was in perfect working condition when I took them out a year ago.

Attachment 1981864

3. A pair of partially used brake pads for WagonR. I replaced the brake caliper set which came with new pads.

Attachment 1981865

Can be picked up from Nallagandla or Gachibowli before March 27.
Hey ashis89,
Can i have the WagonR music system?

Thanks
Old 30th April 2020, 14:03   #4227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsbhp View Post
I have a full set of BMW 320d GT original Foot Mats, in almost new condition. I used it for ~1800KMs before I got a Maxspider Kagu mats. Since I have some kind of dust'o'phobia, I used to frequently (twice a week) vaccum the mats and floor, and it's in pretty good shape - If you're looking for a BMW original foot-mat to replace with for your GT or similar models.

Available in Whitefield, Bangalore, and I can ship it at your cost. Please PM me if interested.

~Sunil
Are these still available?
Old 30th April 2020, 22:54   #4228
BHPian

Quote:
I have a full set of BMW 320d GT original Foot Mats, in almost new condition. I used it for ~1800KMs before I got a Maxspider Kagu mats. Since I have some kind of dust'o'phobia, I used to frequently (twice a week) vaccum the mats and floor, and it's in pretty good shape - If you're looking for a BMW original foot-mat to replace with for your GT or similar models.

Available in Whitefield, Bangalore, and I can ship it at your cost. Please PM me if interested.

~Sunil
If it is still available, I'd like to have it please. I can get it picked up from Whitefield at your convenience.
Old 10th May 2020, 16:46   #4229
Distinguished - BHPian

Samsung CE137XAT-S Mircrowave

Have a Samsung CE137XAT in Silver color. It is NOT WORKING because of a burnt transformer. Did not get it repaired since we had a spare oven and realized the Samsung to be too big for our needs. All the grilling accessories are available.

Pick up only.

Here is the reference to the model.
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-ce1...md2y5pbtzbhwbs
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2020, 00:15   #4230
BHPian

Quote:

~Sunil
Hi Sunil. I had messaged you many days ago asking if this was still available. Another member was also interested. Could you reply? Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks