Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Yes, you can have them.

Please email me on kayks72 at gmail dot com
Done. I have mailed you.
My email is vishnu2839(at)gmail(dot)com
Old 23rd June 2017, 12:39   #3437
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I had an old aquaguard which we were using from past 11 years. Recently I upgraded to Magna version. The old one that we had still was working fine. So planning to give it off. It needs a change of candle though. The one that I have for giveaway is the below version.

Attachment 1583339

Let me know if anybody would want it.
Quoting my own post. This is still available as because of timings/date mismatch Mr. Vinay Kamath could not take it. I would still put him as first in queue and if he does not take it then its all for any other person in line to take.
Old 23rd June 2017, 13:17   #3438
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I have loads of aquarium fish which have been home bred for giveaway - Platys(Red, Orange with black head), Mollies(Spotted, Black and blue) which are around 1-2cm in length. They are about one month old which I can give away to anyone who has similar fish at home. I have more than 100 of them but would not want to offer them as feeders. Hence, if anyone wants to take a few please pick it up from my residence.
Hi,

Can I have some of them? I have around four mollies living peacefully with goldies, so I think I can add few more of them. Also, I am very much interested and want the moss if some of them is still available. Got a drift wood recently and would like to add the plants as well.

Girish
Old 23rd June 2017, 13:23   #3439
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishv View Post
Hi,

Can I have some of them? I have around four mollies living peacefully with goldies, so I think I can add few more of them. Also, I am very much interested and want the moss if some of them is still available. Got a drift wood recently and would like to add the plants as well.

Girish
Sure. You can have them but currently Vinay.Kamat and Gtonsing have placed their claims on them. Since I wouldnt want to give away the entire lot to a single person, you could join too. The reason is because with mollies/platys it makes no sense to take tens of them and put them in a tank. I just got four such fish and today I have over a hundred. I would prefer giving away in quantities less than 10 each. Same applies to the moss too. Once it starts growing you will curse them. Do PM me when you would want to have them.
Old 28th June 2017, 08:40   #3440
BHPian

Quote:
Sure. You can have them but currently Vinay.Kamat and Gtonsing have placed their claims on them. Since I wouldnt want to give away the entire lot to a single person, you could join too. The reason is because with mollies/platys it makes no sense to take tens of them and put them in a tank. I just got four such fish and today I have over a hundred. I would prefer giving away in quantities less than 10 each. Same applies to the moss too. Once it starts growing you will curse them. Do PM me when you would want to have them.
Thanks very much for the fish and Moss Sankalp. I really appreciate that you took time to bring them to my place. Also, I'm glad that I met you in this ruse and found one more person from ISRO family.

Thanks a lot again.

Girish
Old 28th June 2017, 11:41   #3441
BHPian

Quote:
Sure. You can have them but currently Vinay.Kamat and Gtonsing have placed their claims on them. .
I will relinquish my claim. It just doesnt make sense wrt time and distance to collect them. @Audioholic, you may give to whoever you choose. Thanks for the consideration. Cheers!
Old 30th June 2017, 20:00   #3442
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Want to give away my faithful office chair of many years. Still in good shape. No longer agrees with my back though.

Pickup only from Mumbai. Please PM if interested.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20170629-21.24.54.jpg
Old 1st July 2017, 11:48   #3443
GTO
Team-BHP Support

^ Chair gone to iamahunter.
Old 1st July 2017, 12:00   #3444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Want to give away my faithful office chair of many years. Still in good shape. No longer agrees with my back though.

Pickup only from Mumbai. Please PM if interested.

Attachment 1652682
Is the scale model F1 car available as well?
Old 1st July 2017, 13:50   #3445
Senior - BHPian

Tried to salvage the following items from my old two laptops which are dead. let me know if anyone is interested.

Pick up only from Whitefield, Bengaluru.

Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion DV6000 series
Laptop 2 - Acer aspire

1. RAMs from both the laptops
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170617_175712492.jpg

2. Optical drives from both the laptops - Not very sure if its still in working condition
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170617_175828066.jpg

3. motherboard fans

4. display of Acer aspire (14 inch I guess)

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170701_134717295.jpg
Old 1st July 2017, 18:38   #3446
Senior - BHPian

I have an ashtray which will fit in the typical cup holder. I dont think it was ever used to collect ash, but mostly used to keep coins !!
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20170611_155838790.jpg  

Old 15th July 2017, 15:15   #3447
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
Want to give away this used buggy/stroller. It is compact and fold-able. Has detachable handle bar. Gently used, there are some stains, but mostly because of storage.

Pls PM me if you are interested.

Thank you Raj. It was nice meeting you. 👍
Old 17th July 2017, 10:49   #3448
BHPian

I'm giving away my Alto K10's OEM Stereo Head Unit. Comes with standard USB and Aux Ports and is in excellent condition. I dont have any use for this since I changed to a touchscreen HU.

Images are taken from TBHP's review thread:

Local pickup preferred but can ship at receiver's cost.

Last edited by bblost : 17th July 2017 at 14:27. Reason: Fixed the oversized images issue.
Old 17th July 2017, 10:53   #3449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjithin View Post
Tried to salvage the following items from my old two laptops which are dead. let me know if anyone is interested.

Pick up only from Whitefield, Bengaluru.

Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion DV6000 series
Laptop 2 - Acer aspire

1. RAMs from both the laptops
Attachment 1652854

2. Optical drives from both the laptops - Not very sure if its still in working condition
Attachment 1652855

3. motherboard fans

4. display of Acer aspire (14 inch I guess)

Attachment 1652856
Can I have the RAM please?
Old 17th July 2017, 11:24   #3450
BHPian

Can I have it. Specially if you stay somewhere near Whitefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsathyap View Post
I'm giving away my Alto K10's OEM Stereo Head Unit. Comes with standard USB and Aux Ports and is in excellent condition. I dont have any use for this since I changed to a touchscreen HU.

Images are taken from TBHP's review thread:

Local pickup preferred but can ship at receiver's cost.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks