Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-139.html)

Audi Sonata Embera! Also had an "A4" badge slapped to the rear but I missed taking a photo of that.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img20190410wa0015.jpg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img20190410wa0014.jpg

:thumbs up to the debadging!

:Frustrati to the rebadging (rather, stickering)!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20190424-19.50.29.jpg

1) So I saw this old gen Innova with a "CRYSTA" badge just below the Innova name on the left side the other day. Talk about buying the basic model and upgrading to the higher one over the counter :D

This is the best image that I could get as we both were doing respectable speeds.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20190422_214556.jpg

2) Long back I saw an a car with so many different stickers on it and labels that it was hard to understand why someone would do it. Couldn't take a pic but if I have to describe it:

It was the best selling car of India (Alto) which was supposedly serviced at NEXA, but made by Hyundai (re-badged). Having received COTY award, it would allow you to "Reclaim your life" and you could "Live Young, Live Free" because it had "Intel Inside". It was so "Built Tough" that even the Monster energy was not enough to put a dent in it - though a puppy was definitely peeping out of the fifth door corner. And of-course it could do what the Brezza could because all it needed was the said name upfront.

Fabia TSI:uncontrol that too with illegal number plates!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20190504_192436.jpg

How about these Maruti's with some added chrome & a Toyota badge? :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samba (Post 4584246)

Unfortunately, this is not DC or some Karol bagh guy but Toyota themselves created a wacky mod.

Quote:

Attachment 1873660

Man that was hilarious :uncontrol

Quote:

That's a proper badge-engineered car - Toyota Glanza. If one can accept a Renault Duster as a Nissan Terrano, or a Suzuki Splash (Ritz in India) as an Opel Agila, this one can be taken out from this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversteed (Post 4584881)
If one can accept a Renault Duster

Dacia Duster you mean!

Found this Good Soul in Namma Bengaluru!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunilch (Post 4580301)
1) So I saw this old gen Innova with a "CRYSTA" badge just below the Innova name on the left side the other day. Talk about buying the basic model and upgrading to the higher one over the counter

This one is actually a limited edition launched by Toyota way back in 2011. The Crysta badge comes from the factory.

Here's some more info : https://www.indiandrives.com/toyota-...r-13-12-lakhs/

From UBER to JEEP :uncontrol

A cost effective way of changing the sticker without actually getting a new one stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhatia.D17 (Post 4589386)
From UBER to JEEP :uncontrol

A cost effective way of changing the sticker without actually getting a new one stupid:

clap:clap:
That took me a while to figure out because the first line of your text went off screen while scrolling

A little contribution from my side. Still puzzled about what the owner was trying to convey.

No Comments : :D
My expressions were exactly similar to my profile photo after seeing this.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-u.jpg