Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-147.html)

My friend shared these on Whatsapp, looks like it’s from Bangalore :).
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-3c9217be6634459aafd3557a97d324cd.jpeg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-58777bdf44004b4a874e9524567a9df7.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazda4life (Post 4740476)
My friend shared these on Whatsapp, looks like it’s from bangalore :)

These must be before Nano was launched. :uncontrol
Sorry. Bad joke. sorry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by srini1785 (Post 4740562)
A practical guide to "How to spot a Photoshop fake" :

Notice that the shadow on the ground is of only one car.

Shadows don't lie.

Not really. It is not a PS Job. There is a video of the duo happily cruising on the highway too which I had received on WhatsApp. Unable to find the same on YouTube.

One more from a different angle and you can very well spot the fabrication job along with the smiling cabbie for obvious reasons:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-79592843_587658855333516_8169523900074426368_o.jpg

Forget all that, the fact that the car underneath bearing the load of another car above is exhibiting all signs of overload If you look at the sagging suspension.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragsachania (Post 4740570)
Forget all that, the fact that the car underneath bearing the load of another car above is exhibiting all signs of overload If you look at the sagging suspension.

Noted. Probably Its only the shell with all internals stripped. No way the roof is designed to take a 1.0 tonne or more load unless some reinforcements are provided.

Quote:

Originally Posted by srini1785 (Post 4740579)
Noted. Probably Its only the shell with all internals stripped. No way the roof is designed to take a 1.0 tonne or more load unless some reinforcements are provided.

Thank you! Because you mentioned that it is seemingly a PS job, I referred to the video and the rest of it.

Regarding internals stripped off, it will more likely be the case just like how body shells are placed on tall posts at car show rooms (Bimal on Hosur Road for example) or water wash centers and hotels along the highway!

lol: :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img20200129wa0003.jpg

Source: Whatsapp forward.

When you are vocal about manufacturer of your car shutting shop:

Well, we appreciate the honesty.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20200223_135256.jpg

Ever seen a Maserati Swift? Here's one from Chennai.

This guy clearly repents not buying the Force One instead? Why on earth would you have this sticker on a Santa Fe?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20200301-12.26.34.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4761422)
This guy clearly repents not buying the Force One instead? Why on earth would you have this sticker on a Santa Fe?

He works for them and that is a company car?

Quote:

This doesn't seem to be related to "Force Motors" who produced "Force One". Their name and logo both are different.

This seems like a local company sticker/logo. May be the owner/company has put up the sticker.

What better way to convey a message

Sorry for the very low quality picture taken on phone camera, this was too good for the programmer in me to resist.

Saw this well driven KL registered white Linea stopped at a traffic light ahead of my car.
The portion highlighted says:

1_50_000_km++;
Love(); Drive();

Also had a Fiat Club Kerala sticker :thumbs up

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-linea-coder.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazda4life (Post 4740476)
My friend shared these on Whatsapp, looks like it’s from Bangalore :).

Now I know where Creta got the 2 elephants Idea from :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by paragsachania (Post 4740570)
One more from a different angle and you can very well spot the fabrication job along with the smiling cabbie for obvious reasons:

and with the side number plates painted with the channels logo...that's one traffic violation there!

Quote:

Attachment 1975770

When I look at the tagline on that sticker, just below force one motors, it reads "Everything in Cars". That suggests me that it is either a car accessory shop or a FNG. It must have been from it's visit to that shop.

The first thing I do after my cars get back from service is to check the rear windshield and remove any such stickers from the service centre. From my experience, Maruti A.S.S puts these sticker even after telling them not to. Others don't put it when told.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NPV (Post 4766496)
Sorry for the very low quality picture taken on phone camera, this was too good for the programmer in me to resist.

Saw this well driven KL registered white Linea stopped at a traffic light ahead of my car.
The portion highlighted says:

1_50_000_km++;
Love(); Drive();

Can you explain it a little more in detail to non-programmers like me.
Just being an engineer I understand that it is a programming language and this is what I make of it...
He has driven for over 1,50,000 kms and calling out functions like "Love" and "Drive" means that loves driving his car.
Is it C or C++ ?
If my understanding is right, I wonder if he updates this sticker as he drives more and more!!!