Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-152.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RohaNN_kWh (Post 5213755)
Here's a look at Toyota Lamborghini Fortuner Urus

Yike! Urus itself is an extremely ugly car and this seems to be even uglier version of that. :Frustrati

Just in case not previously posted.

On the rear glass of a BMTC bus in Bangalore:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-breakinurgency.jpg

(source: Mr B.Y. on his FB page)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-whatsapp-image-20220103-12.09.58-pm.jpeg

Saw this while stopped at a signal today. Felt familiar yet upon closer inspection looked different!

Spotted last week, on a truck :)

(let's ignore the spelling)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_4905.jpg

Received this via WhatsApp rl:

Found the gentleman's concern for the stick shift really endearing. 'A sports car shouldn't be anything other than a manual' seems to be his philosophy.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220326_144340.jpg

Close up:
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220326_144420.jpg

(PS: I have edited out the number plate for the sake of privacy)

Spotted in Bangalore
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220328_212552__01.jpg

The way things are going we may soon have such signs for IC engine cars. :D

After a long day, while on a tiring commute, the creativity of this Altroz owner really helped uplift my mood. rl: For those who don’t understand Hindi, the sticker says “I’ll be a Harrier when I grow up”.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-b16ff6610f0841159c85f224aafde8bf.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanidhya mukund (Post 5287136)
“I’ll be a Harrier when I grow up”.

New trend?

Spotted this today. Mumbaikar's and their level of creativity!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-bmw-quote.jpg

"I'll be a BMW when I grow up"

Spotted this in Bangalore.
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220523_214343__01.jpg

We had a visitor today and it was teaching all the younger ones in the garage some life lessons.

Not my pic. Found on internet.

Fear the Black BAMBA!!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220627_131528.jpg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220627_131551.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strider24 (Post 5345460)
Fear the Black BAMBA!!
[/ATTACH]

Discounting it as a spelling mistake, and he meant mamba, the picture is of a different type of snake!

Kinda creative :coldsweat
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-screenshot_20220714070832_instagram.jpg