Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-153.html)

Saw this today on a local bus:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220805193028226.jpg

rl: As funny as it is, there's quite some truth behind it. Considering bus drivers are responsible for the passengers' safety, they really have to be patient drivers.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220802_1747172.jpg
On a Honda Dio.
Having babies is no child's play lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the.dogfather (Post 5374558)
Having babies is no child's play lol:

Maybe it doesn't mean child!

On a serious note, if the young women we see on the backs of bikes, having their lives put at risk, became very strict, it could make a major contribution to road safety!

:cool:

(Sorry for the serious note!)

This was on my new Hyundai i20's first aid kit. I wonder how a global giant misses such things :Frustrati

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-pxl_20220813_082156092.jpg

Spotted this on a Maruti Swift a couple of days ago.
Fortunately the car was stationary :).

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20220811_17254801.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TejasKinger (Post 5379371)
This was on my new Hyundai i20's first aid kit. I wonder how a global giant misses such things :Frustrati

The FA kit isnt manufactured by HYundai. All manufacturers provide one because CMRV rules state that it must be provided. Hence not much care is taken by anyone about this item, as long as it is in the car at the time of delivery.

Btw, IIRC there is a rule that all cars must carry a FA kit at all times. How many of us do ?

Car with maximum safety equipment!

Securely coded .. any cryptologist here who can decode this ?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_6085.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 5379804)
Securely coded .. any cryptologist here who can decode this ?

Attachment 2345877

What can I say?!!
Looks like he/she/they are keeping a Kill Count!!! :Frustrati:Frustrati

Whose death? :Shockked:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20220115_085505.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 5379427)
The FA kit isnt manufactured by HYundai. All manufacturers provide one because CMRV rules state that it must be provided. Hence not much care is taken by anyone about this item, as long as it is in the car at the time of delivery.

Btw, IIRC there is a rule that all cars must carry a FA kit at all times. How many of us do ?

I agree. But, shouldn't they? :Frustrati It's about vendor quality control and attention to detail.

Also, yes, I hope as a responsible community, we actually do carry our first aid kits and more importantly, keep them up to date.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TejasKinger (Post 5379907)
... I hope as a responsible community, we actually do carry our first aid kits and more importantly, keep them up to date.

Hmmm... I guess that the one that came with my car is still in my car. Which is a pass on point one, and a fail on point two, as, plainly, I haven't inspected it, much less udated it.

Spotted this sticker on a Tata Sumo at Trivandrum.
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20220907_204718__02.jpg
Nice warning against tailgating

Sign of an aggressive driver / owner!? ;)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20221021_12185501.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider (Post 5379823)
Whose death?

He wants to say: The Lawyer will fight till client's death. :)