Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-149.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmay (Post 4909863)
I guess so! Meanwhile, this Scorpio from Bengaluru has plenty of "Sevens"!:D

Wow :Shockked:, if SevenRaj still owns and drives this Scorpio, it has been around for a very long time. I used to see it very frequently on Outer Ring Road back when I was in school (think 2008-2010ish).

Quote:

Originally Posted by TejasKinger (Post 4911282)
Wow :Shockked:, if SevenRaj still owns and drives this Scorpio, it has been around for a very long time. I used to see it very frequently on Outer Ring Road back when I was in school (think 2008-2010ish).

To be honest, this was clicked by me about three years ago. So it is not a recent sighting. However, I used to see his Scorpio on MG road, Cubbon road and CBD quite often about 4-5 years ago. His vehicle stood out in the traffic for obvious reasons.

Power of "New India" and power of "MERAZ".

Yuck, what a complete lack of taste!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20201108-07.15.59.jpg

Saw this on Sirish Chandran's feed.lol: This is from Harrier.

Attaching the screenshot.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-screenshot_20201118214657__01.jpg

Hehe, this is funny. Talk about loving your car v/s being possessive lol:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20201120_150626_hdr.jpg

Wow, here's a unique one. This fellow has replaced the slanted H with what I'm presuming are his own initials!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20201212-10.59.55.jpg

Relax !

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-relaxhorn.jpg

Spotted in Bangalore yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4955479)
Wow, here's a unique one. This fellow has replaced the slanted H with what I'm presuming are his own initials!

Attachment 2093553

Looks like some sort of "PR" stunt lol:

Suzaudi Baleno.

Source: Facebook

Here is one sticker on a Grand i10 asking, "How is my driving?".

No place for anyone else :)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-memoryfull.jpg

And a variation of the 80:20 rule:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-8020-rule.jpg

:uncontrol: Spotted yesterday in Hyderabad.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-imageuploadedbyteambhp1608778088.720376.jpg

Spotted on a food truck. Wonder what's that line about ?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-foodtruck.jpg

The love child of a Grand Cherokee and a Range Rover.