Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-145.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser (Post 4673075)
Beat this! Saw this on a house in Hubli.

Attachment 1922260

Not sure if these people are related.

Is this a new cult or a new thing in a religious offshoot? Not sure and hence asking. Looking at both the pictures there seems to be some sort of connect with a new thought as these are tilted and not reversed.

So I found this Polo that’s both turbocharged by Porsche and supercharged by Land Rover. Probably some new Polo GT3 SVR. lol:
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-9b587813f4db416e861cdd3458953528.jpeg

Just came across this sticker. Maybe the owner of the car wants to say that there is no need to make airbags compulsory so that everybody can die a hero's death :uncontrol.
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img20190708wa0001.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4673086)
A very sad sight if the person knew what it is.

:eek::Shockked:

I guess they know of it. Atleast with smartphones and internet around.

I wouldn't judge them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunilch (Post 4673094)
Is this a new cult or a new thing in a religious offshoot? Not sure and hence asking. Looking at both the pictures there seems to be some sort of connect with a new thought as these are tilted and not reversed.

Maybe one of the millennial things of being "cool".

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser (Post 4673075)
Beat this! Saw this on a house in Hubli.

Not sure if these people are related.

Wow!
Thats not even a banner, its a cement relief actually built and painted. I am quite sure these guys are aware of what it represents, albeit microscopically, and think its some kind of uber-cool thing to do. I pity whoever knows them.

Get this man a plane!!:uncontrol
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20191015_083941__01__01.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by francis_vaz (Post 4674841)
Get this man a plane!!:uncontrol

He may be a pilot by profession.

Well, at least the XUV500 owner is honest :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20191015-21.01.12.jpg

Saw a rather interestingly labelled Cab which shows the uncanny relationship of the 2 U.S.A brands

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20191021_133154.jpg

The wise guy has made "JEEP" from the UBER logo!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-uberlogodesignjeep.jpg

Uber 4x4 Anyone? lol:

Spotted this on the way back from Anaikatti yesterday! So much crazy in one pic!

"Racing, because football and basket ball require only one ball"

lol:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20191027_173005.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralJazz (Post 4682819)
Spotted this on the way back from Anaikatti yesterday! So much crazy in one pic!

"Racing, because football and basket ball require only one ball"

He must have utmost respect for snooker players lol:

So a graffiti artist painted a fake tunnel on a bridge wall, complete with a Roadrunner next to it. Some genius emulated Wile E Coyote and tried to drive through this tunnel.

http://motorlands.net/a-graffiti-art...ve-through-it/

Bad experience with FCA or a pure Maruti fan boy ?

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-imageuploadedbyteambhp1572970587.047044.jpg

Its funny but also true!

Haha... Baby on board? Will, oddly enough, I wasn't thinking of ramming your car anyway!

Seriously, though, I heard that the original reason for these fertility advertisments was to alert emergency services that they should search for a baby on the event of a serious accident.