Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-151.html)

this is my own car..

Love thy neighbor but don't get caught :p

The pain is real. rl:

Spottted in Coimbatore.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20211002_160006.jpg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20211005_153604__01__01__01.jpg

A Wagon R GT.

Not exactly came to fruition yet, but considering we ordered a Nexon EV, I was thought about making a custom sticker for the “Fuel” Lid and front bumper.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-324d2490857b43a4984b6eac25220ca1.jpeg

Had kind of the same idea as the hilarious vanity plates Teslas flaunt, over in the ‘States. Since vanity plates aren’t an option, I thought this would be a good enough substitute joke.

Now all I need to figure out is how to print it at home. I hope this thread is the correct place.

Would appreciate some advice in terms of printer paper, as in, is there any such thing as waterproof sticker paper? Can such paper be used with normal inkjet printers?

Thanks in advance!

Spotted in Bangalore yesterday. Not highlighting the specific sections, but not difficult to find the lighter side of this car's rear :)

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_4686.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shresth_EV (Post 5184523)
Now all I need to figure out is how to print it at home. I hope this thread is the correct place.

The best option would be to visit a nearby sticker shop and get it printed. Otherwise, there are many online sticker printing services, but those are not cost-effective for small orders.

Never knew BMW and Maruti had a joint venture :D

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-pxl_20211111_1207201672.jpg

Spotted this fairly bruised Swift M3 today near Powai!

Saw this in a Hyundai Santro (old) parked on Dr Ambedkar Road, Chinchpokhli, Mumbai. Wonder on which Beast's duty the owner was on. Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20211111_141002.jpg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20211111_141011.jpg

Mercedes is going to put a new camouflage for it’s under test cars - Lewis Hamilton editionrl:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-07b92707a68745e490277927aa44e5df.jpeg

#bigChappri ? rl:

Spotted somewhere in Borivali, Mumbai.

The AMG GLE 250d Jeep from Le mans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 5209448)
The AMG GLE 250d Jeep from Le mans.

Jeep from Le Mans via Dubai.. rl:

I don't know what to call it, I am still in absolute disbelief :uncontrol

Here's a look at Toyota Lamborghini Fortuner Urus

I don't know what to say lol:

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-fortuner_lamborghini_51.jpg

Name:  Fortuner_Lamborghini_1.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  92.9 KB

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-toyotafortunermodifiedlamborghiniurusindiaprice3.jpg

Name:  Fortuner_Lamborghini_2.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 593
Size:  38.2 KB

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-toyotafortunermodifiedlamborghiniurusindiaprice4.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RohaNN_kWh (Post 5213755)
I don't know what to call it, I am still in absolute disbelief
Here's a look at Toyota Lamborghini Fortuner Urus

This post should not belong here. It should belong to the thread “Pics of weird & wacky mod jobs in India”.