Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-158.html)

Deserves to be a BHPian!!

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20231010_180649.jpg

Newly badged

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img20231016wa0086.jpg

Obvious that he didn't like the name COMET !

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 (Post 5645029)
Newly badged

GUPTAJI sounds way better than COMET:)

MG Guptaji

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 (Post 5645029)
Newly badged

Attachment 2517978

Reminds me of Sar PUNCH Ji, which was recently challaned in UP.

Not sure if it has been posted before, could not find it in last 2-3 pages.

Pasted alphabet stickers looks more OEM and elegant than OEM "OLA" sticker. :)

Source: Facebook

The colour on this fake M5 was really good. Wish the owner had retained the original 520d badge.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_2877.jpeg

I post this for the stickers used in this car, three different stickers denoting three different military positions. Don't know which one is true.

This can't be called as a Mod, but still people use it to get rid of traffic police while violations. Just remembered, a lieutenant friend of mine did give me an IAF sticker so that it will be helpful when the traffic cops catch me for any violation.

Here's the picture:

Perhaps it's a pilot vehicle used by CRPF Commandos and each of those sticker has a purpose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mreccentric (Post 5646960)
Don't know which one is true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodie09 (Post 5646995)
Perhaps it's a pilot vehicle used by CRPF Commandos and each of those sticker has a purpose.

Neither of the contention is true.

No officer worth his weight in salt would travel in an official Scorpio with Golden embossing "SCORPIO" and those pseudo-HSRP plates.:mad: A humble parking sticker of "MHA" or a driver in khakhi uniform is the best identification for a real officer on roll.

In all probabilities, it is an imposter or at max a retired low life "Commando" of CRPF who wants to yield clout with unruly road manners.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grr7 (Post 5648756)
Neither of the contention is true.

No officer worth his weight in salt would travel in an official Scorpio with Golden embossing "SCORPIO" and those pseudo-HSRP plates.:mad: A humble parking sticker of "MHA" or a driver in khakhi uniform is the best identification for a real officer on roll.

In all probabilities, it is an imposter or at max a retired low life "Commando" of CRPF who wants to yield clout with unruly road manners.

With all due respect, I feel we have all kind of people in all walks of life. So a generalized statement does not work for an entire organization or section of population.

To see a private vehicle with an "Army" sticker is not that uncommon in our land and I am sure not all of those would be owners who are not actually in army and are just imposters.

Was just trailing this old generation Thar.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20231023_185006.jpg

Thanks. Commando, CRPF and Pilot are all different jobs under broader military services. They all fall under different umbrellas - One belong to the para-military, other into a kind of police, and another into air force.

Says what all of us know from direct experience: “Don’t mess with auto wallahs”.

Some serious life advice Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-img_20231210_125602.jpg

This guy has been through some heartbreak, which has made him philosophical.

For those who don’t know Hindi:

Left mudflap: I have also loved. But have forgotten.

Right mudflap: the heroine can never be with the villain

Middle flap: is a poem narrated by the truck to her customer(Bolero pick up in this case)

I’m leaving now Seth (businessman)
Take care of yourself
I will return
Have the goods (or money - depending on the context of “Maal”) ready