Team-BHP - Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5237-pics-weird-wacky-funny-stickers-badges-cars-bikes-143.html)

Land-rover car.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-ll.jpg

Picture says it all

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-screenshot_20190828115243__01.jpg

Found this pic on a facebook group:Frustrati. The sticker is not all, this hector seems to have all the cringery accessories available from MG.

:OT MG could've really made some effort in enhancing the look of the car with accessories. The current ones are just too cheap looking.

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-fb_img_1567247502584.jpg

It wonder what this person intends to communicate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4650275)
It wonder what this person intends to communicate.

Maybe, he is fan of Mini Countryman

I don't know what to call this tasteful or wacky, it may not be now but it was totally wacky before I hid the huge font on the number plate
Not to mention that 'back off' sticker is so lame

Well that's one way to live with that scratch

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-fb_img_1567958928825.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who_are_you (Post 4650304)
Maybe, he is fan of Mini Countryman

If I ever get a Bentley, I'm going to stick a Skoda badge on the back.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpideyBoy (Post 4653892)
Well that's one way to live with that scratch

Very imaginative; very clever :D

Mind you, it might have been less work to fix the scuff!

I don't know about weird or wacky, but

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-car1.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashokrajagopal (Post 4656083)

Attachment 1914361

People should read a bit of history before doing stuff like this. In Hitler's regime, brown skins like us (and presumably the owner of the car) would have been considered part of the problem and 'finally solved'!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridhu (Post 4656124)
People should read a bit of history before doing stuff like this. In Hitler's regime, brown skins like us (and presumably the owner of the car) would have been considered part of the problem and 'finally solved'!

Actually, this brings to my mind the time when I was preparing for CAT back in 2003-4. I was taking some classes for the gd interview part from career launcher, and there were quite a few people who mentioned in their mock interviews that they were "inspired" by Hitler when it came to leadership. Even the coach guy acknowledged, that yes, it's acceptable in that regard. And I was there in the room, shaking my head, arguing "no, it's not!! It's not acceptable in any regard!! What kind of stupid are you? And if your interview panel accepts that as a decent response, you both probably deserve each others moronity. "

Endless arguments.
The guy here, he probably is better informed, what with both the swastika and the eagle. He knows, but maybe doesn't understand. Or maybe he does. Who knows nowadays.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashokrajagopal (Post 4656083)

I dare this dude to do a Europe road-trip in that car :D

Saw a Baleno the other day, Guy made the effort to get a sticker printed which read "BAE-LENO"
Poor Guy must have thought of a PUN first time in his life.
(BAE = Before anyone else)

How tasteless! Writing your surname on the front of your car!
Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20190914-13.48.09.jpg

Pics of Weird, Wacky & Funny stickers / badges on cars / bikes-20190914-13.48.06.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridhu (Post 4656124)

Disgusting. However I am not surprised.

Mein Kampf is a hot seller in India - even sold in airport bookshops. A friend saw several copies in a Nagpur airport bookshop a year or so back, placed right next to a biography of the PM as they'd stacked the books in alphabetical order.