Team-BHP - The Regional movies thread!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Regional movies thread! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/56597-regional-movies-thread-5.html)

Oops i mean stylish entertainer in malayalam. with lots of lots of walking for lalettan (with his tummy infront though :D) .

Sorry to ask,but what you mean by "malayalam movies are supposed to be ground to real type".please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jithudigitised (Post 1325870)
Oops i mean stylish entertainer in malayalam. with lots of lots of walking for lalettan (with his tummy infront though :D) .

Sorry to ask,but what you mean by "malayalam movies are supposed to be ground to real type".please:

give him a break dude!! he is much more talented than most of the crappy bollywood actors!! Probably one of the best actors in the country Today.
i totally respect both lal and mamooty.

oh jeez you guys talking about the "real thing".

I thought this was a discussion on the shakeela movie type thingie.

Sorry i will just let myself out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by COUGAR (Post 1326132)
I thought this was a discussion on the shakeela movie type thingie.

Sorry i will just let myself out.

I think its time for a 'Language no bar movie thread' :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinaydas (Post 1326062)
give him a break dude!! he is much more talented than most of the crappy bollywood actors!! Probably one of the best actors in the country Today.
i totally respect both lal and mamooty.

man thats is exactly what i am trying to say : they (lal and mammooty) both are very talented when comparing to other bollywood or even in india even with lalettan having a tummy.:D

ANother one is Jagathy Sreekumar.clap:

I believe Jagathy Sreekumar,Jagadish,Sai Kumar are much more talented than so called super heroes of malayalam.sorry if any fanclub members got offended ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jithudigitised (Post 1324489)
He had given full rating for the audio/video.The story thread rating is only 3/5.

Its a stylish entertainer.

The most stylish Malayalam film is still Big B. It was better than the original Four Brothers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mithun (Post 1330212)
The most stylish Malayalam film is still Big B. It was better than the original Four Brothers.

+1
BIG B is better than SAJ; the only good thing in SAJ is that HUMMER.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1255757)
Dear Lalettan fans, please don't kill me :D

Dear Mohanlal.............

Attachment 123913
Attachment 123914
Attachment 123915
Attachment 123916

translation please -- cannot understand one word of what is being said above

^It is all about why mohanlal should act in good movies rather than BS moviles like SAJ.mohanlal shall not choose such roles.

I saw "Ivar Vivaahitarayal" .really not liked that movie much.

Heard that new Blessy film Bhramaram is good...!

Hi,

Quote:

Originally Posted by mithun (Post 1379519)
Heard that new Blessy film Bhramaram is good...!

It is. Mohanlal has returned to his type of films. Wish he could have maintained his body in shape!

I am waiting to see someone's review On Mammotty's new Movie "Ee Pattanathil Bootham" with all the jokes floating around of The Cause of death of Micheal Jackson after watching Mammootty dance in this movie.
The Regional movies thread!-pattinathilbhootham190109_2.jpg

Saw 3 new film:IVAR VIVAHITHARAYAL, BHRAMARAM & PATTANATHIL BHOOTHAM.

IVAR VIVAHITHARAYAL- Its a good film with a good message. You'll see some comedies from jayasurya and suraj. There's nothing bad about the film. Jayasurya has improved a lot in his acting, and Bhama is also good.

BHRAMARAM- It is indeed the best film. After a series of flops, Mohanlal comes with a good film. Actually he should act in these type of Films instead of films like red chillies and SAJ. It is a usual revenge story but Blessy's script and direction is great and its Mohanlal's best film in last 2 years.

PATTANATHIL BHOOTHAM- Overall its an averge film. There is lot of comedy, especially in 2nd half and thats all. Mammootty's dance has improved and its better than its previous films. His fans are very happy about the film. Kavya doesn't have much importance in the film. Mammootty plays a double role. The 'Bhootham' character is the best among the two. I liked the way Mammootty dubbed for 'Bhootham'.