Team-BHP - The Regional movies thread!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Regional movies thread! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/56597-regional-movies-thread-12.html)

Saw the movie 'tamil padam' at Kamala Theatre. very hilarious and funny movie. Nobody was spared and i do not what grudge they had against 'viral vithai nadigar'

btw, Kamala theatre is nicely renovated in the likes of Satyam Cinemas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 1730939)
There are people who like Vetaikaaran?

lol. my kids are a great fan of vetaiakaaran. Vijay has moved his fan base to sub-juniors and super-sub juniors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1731394)
Well, Anushka was worth watching

You should see her in Arundathi.

Had a dreaded sunday, watching a pathetic movie called 'Asal'. Had so many expectations for Thala to make it big, but complete disappointment. When i thought the movie was over, came the intermission!! A big let-down by everyone in the movie, spare the lady actors (to an extent).

Verdict - 0/5

PS: Someone should tell the Hero that 'Billa' movie is released and dusted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa (Post 1733525)
Had a dreaded sunday, watching a pathetic movie called 'Asal'.

If you have seen 'mothi vilayaadu' :Frustrati from the same director, you would have thought twice before watching 'asal' :D

HOw's the movie 'eeram'? Worth watching kya?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manoj2268 (Post 1735003)
HOw's the movie 'eeram'? Worth watching kya?

cool movie, though a bit unbelievable storyline as it deals with supernatural things.

The production is very sleek, as good as a hollywood product.
Heard the Photographer and Art director say in an interview that
they created the entire sets and camera angles in 3D before shooting
and this shows in the final product.

Mind you it's not an action oreiented one..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikoneer (Post 1734948)
If you have seen 'mothi vilayaadu' from the same director, you would have thought twice before watching 'asal'

Well, I should have known!! stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa (Post 1733525)
Had a dreaded sunday, watching a pathetic movie called 'Asal'. Had so many expectations for Thala to make it big, but complete disappointment. When i thought the movie was over, came the intermission!! A big let-down by everyone in the movie, spare the lady actors (to an extent).

Verdict - 0/5

PS: Someone should tell the Hero that 'Billa' movie is released and dusted.

Actually, Asal wasn't horrible.
It didn't make me the leave the theater.
Of course, I go with ZERO expectations to all Ajit movies.

Btw, VTV is releasing on the 26th.

Why cant there be a separate Tamil movie thread? There are already separate thread for English and Hindi movies.After it was in shifting gear section only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdrive (Post 1738053)
Why cant there be a separate Tamil movie thread? There are already separate thread for English and Hindi movies.After it was in shifting gear section only.

Here is a simple reason... Couple days back I saw one old Kannada movie. I wanted to post about it, but there was no thread. There was a Tamil movie and a Mallu movie thread.

Do I create one more thread just for another language? What next? One thread for each language of India? So I didn't post.

Just now noticed this merged thread, and so now I can post.clap:

PS: I had no hand in merging of these threads.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1738083)

Do I create one more thread just for another language? What next? One thread for each language of India? So I didn't post.

So why dont we make it more simple as "Indian Movie thread" and "Foreign Movie thread". Rather than having "Hindi ...", "English ..." & others as "Regional ...":Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4loys (Post 1738107)
So why dont we make it more simple as "Indian Movie thread" and "Foreign Movie thread". Rather than having "Hindi ...", "English ..." & others as "Regional ...":Frustrati

Basically volume. Hindi & English movies are watched by most of the member base, so they each generate more traffic than all regional movie traffic put together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1738125)
Basically volume. Hindi & English movies are watched by most of the member base, so they each generate more traffic than all regional movie traffic put together.

Merging regional movies in single thread doesn't make sense. Just imagine if you will be able to read and follow a "All-India movie" thread if your interest/knowledge is only in Hindi movies. I see threads like "Team BHP and gaming (2 pages)", "The Guitar Thread(3 pages)", "Pune Petrol bunks" and the likes. Do these thread have enough "volume"?

Dhrona 2010 feedback anyone ? Im plannin for this saturday. And don't wanna spoil my weekend. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1738125)

:|

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdrive (Post 1738165)
Merging regional movies in single thread doesn't make sense. Just imagine if you will be able to read and follow a "All-India movie" thread if your interest/knowledge is only in Hindi movies. I see threads like "Team BHP and gaming (2 pages)", "The Guitar Thread(3 pages)", "Pune Petrol bunks" and the likes. Do these thread have enough "volume"?

:|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1738180)
Dhrona 2010 feedback anyone ? Im plannin for this saturday. And don't wanna spoil my weekend. :D

Why waste time. its history now! Some ghost story;

Made the thread useless IMHO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1738220)
Made the use of the thread useless IMHO.

+1 to that. This thread is going to die pretty soon.