Team-BHP - The Regional movies thread!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Regional movies thread! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/56597-regional-movies-thread.html)

Nammal Thammil : This movie made me create this thread coz I want people to know "Dont waste you time for this film". A song is good, download that song and hear/watch.

Prithvi-Indrajith bros film with Geethu. Balachandra Menon has two wifes:D. Now you can guess the story.

-5/5 ! :Frustrati

You watched "2 Harihar Nagar"? Hows it.. does it pack as much fun as the original? Dint yet see it.

I was told it is good. Not up to the mark of the original, but good nonetheless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalZ (Post 1255355)
I was told it is good. Not up to the mark of the original, but good nonetheless.

Supposed to be the best we have this year.

Makente Achan: 4/5

Vineeth's story, people say. Srinivasan is awesome. A good family movie.

Any reviews about Sagar Elias Jacky ?? Am trying to get hold of a ticket for the same in b'lore but looks like most of the shows are reserved full. :Frustrati

I think the thread title is misleading. I am out of here.

Watched Makente Achan last week. Typical Srinivasan movie (according to the wifey ).

Anything on Sagar Alias Jacky??? Might end up watching Harihar Nagar this weekend.

Sagar Alias Jacky is all style, no substance. Go to see a movie full of Mohanlal walking, captured from dramatic angles. Interrupted only by scenes of Mohanlal shooting while walking, captured from dramatic angle. Hell, even the songs are Mohanlal walking with Bhavana standing around singing.

sagar alias jackey is a fail.(don't flame me).while 2 harihar nagar is a super hit.

moderators : as ,some of our non-malayalee friends decipher this "mallu" as a brand of p0rn :D ,please edit the title to "Malayalam Movie Thread" .please don't make them disappointed opening this thread. ;) get chai biskoot for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalZ (Post 1255673)
Sagar Alias Jacky is all style, no substance. Go to see a movie full of Mohanlal walking, captured from dramatic angles. Interrupted only by scenes of Mohanlal shooting while walking, captured from dramatic angle. Hell, even the songs are Mohanlal walking with Bhavana standing around singing.

Let me help, based on mail I got..

Lal walks and walks and walks
Lal shoots someone and walks and walks
Lal goes to boards a plane, endless walk to reach it
etc etc

All style no mater film.
Will I see? Oh yah! Lalettan fan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepclutch (Post 1255684)
sagar alias jackey is a fail.(don't flame me).while 2 harihar nagar is a super hit.

moderators : as ,some of our non-malayalee friends decipher this "mallu" as a brand of p0rn :D ,please edit the title to "Malayalam Movie Thread" .please don't make them disappointed opening this thread. ;) get chai biskoot for now.

:) dirty minds

Colors: 2.5/5
Bhama looks good in it. A simple story. Can be avoided watching in a theater.

I heard that only 2 Harihar Nagar is worth watching. 'Nammal thammil' is a koothara padam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1255707)
Let me help, based on mail I got..

Lal goes to boards a plane, endless walk to reach it
etc etc

All style no mater film.

Oh wait! Wasnt that how the story of Red Chillies ran?!
There were some gals thrown in for good measure to wrap themselves around Lal as well.

The movie was a revelation showing up-pants shots of Lal, every action of his from moving his little finger to breathing was diligently captured by the camera in a multitude of tones ranging from greyscale to sepia, and what not!

I cant believe i actually spent so much going and watching that blasted movie at a multiplex here in Bangalore! Come to think of it,.. it was a Shaji Kailas movie! :Frustrati

For the second movie in a row Lal just keeps walking and walking, flaunting his style. But, why isnt it accompanied by any weight loss? :D

Come on Lal fans.. hang me.

Sagar alias jacky is a complete waste of money. If u want u see a good film watch 2 harihar nagar. Its the best film released till date, this year. It is better than its 1st part. The 1st half is full of jagadeesh's comedy and 2nd half has 100s of twists and suspenses.
rating- 9/10

The last film I saw at the theatre ....

<thinking>

<digging up nostalgic memories>

<remembers something about violence>

Ah!!! Duh. Forgot. :Frustrati

Eureka!!! Here it is ....that film where Suresh Gopi plays a lawyer, successfully arguing murder trials and then kills off his clients? Something MBBS....

My film before that .... err... umm... "Udayananu Tharam"!!!! (remembered the title now clap:)

Of course, I am no movie buff. I hate standing queues. And I hate video piracy; and pick pocketing by copyright holders. So, no D|Vcds for me. All films come straight out of the cable.

Dear Lalettan fans, please don't kill me :D

Dear Mohanlal.............

The Regional movies thread!-att1625950.jpg
The Regional movies thread!-att1625951.jpg
The Regional movies thread!-att1625952.jpg
The Regional movies thread!-att1625953.jpg
The Regional movies thread!-att1625954.jpg