Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-3.html)

A Movado, a Breit Ling, a Titan EDGE, an ESPRIT are my favs and most often used ones. Just love the Movado...

The Timex Ironman 25th anniversary edition, 30 Lap.....

After seeing the lists mentioned by people... must say i am speechless...
my collection :

1) an HMT quartz watch.. my first watch recd in 1985.. still going strong.
2) A titan steel .. the only watch that i have purchased for myself... my bread n butter watch
3) A Casio
4) A citizen Eco drive
5) A Tissot Chronograph

and a legacy Favre Leuba ....

Over and above this i do have 5-6 of the regular titans... the black strapped/gold strapped/ silver-gold two tone versions etc....

hey guys
any place were these watches are available at a discount or for that matter even used ones.

like how is the USA, one can buy these watches 'used' at pawn shops. is there a similar place/shop in mumbai.

pankaj

Rolex
Swatch (Got a couple of these but i dont wear them any more....have that superthin one too which is considered the thinnest watch in the world)
Fossil
DKNY

Most of my watches until now have been Casios for a simple reason, I prefer functionality over looks. My previous watch (whose band broke) was Casio PC-Unite which looks like a normal watch but could be synchronised with Microsoft Outlook via IR port. I had my entire Outlook contact list in the watch... :D

Once I had a watch that measured temperature. Yeah, I am a gizmo nut.

about 3 months ago, where i live in the united states, there was this J.C Penny store, the franchise was closing or shifting, not sure. they had this big sale every thing 60-80% off.
i saw this really cool swiss army watch marked somewhere close to 250 dollars, and after the discount i was getting it for 80. when he had made the bill and everything, i checked the watch and it was not working... well the sales man told me he'll give me another 60% off if i still buy it. so i ended up getting it for 22 dollars inclusive tax. send it to the company, 10 dollars shipping... and tadda a brand new swis army worth close to 10,000 Rs for 1000 Rs

Use following :

1) Titan classique.
2) Titan Insignia.
3) Casio sportswatch.

My favourite good old Titan classique with leather straps, which I use everyday. Insignia is only for functions, while Casio for outings, sports, trekking blah blah..

Titan Fastrack analog watch. Simple and tough.

A swatch Diaphane chrono....looks good and is storng and hardy.....the chrono works pretty well and you can record split times as well

Like Islero, I use a Titan Fastrack analog watch. It's simple and goodlooking.

Rolex,Swatch,(which i wear most often) Camel Trophy, Omega Deville, Raymond Wiel,Titan,Pulsur.

Timex Ironman Datalink since the past three years.

:D Haven't worn a watch for more than three years now. Never felt the need for it.
There's a clock in the car, one on the laptop, one in the phone and so on...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivek
:D Haven't worn a watch for more than three years now. Never felt the need for it.
There's a clock in the car, one on the laptop, one in the phone and so on...

Ditto.....I've given up wearing watches since 6 years now.And i dont carry a wallet either.I like to feel light. ;)

X