Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 253968)
I want the Seiko Flight Computer-SNA 411 badly,but Seiko hasnt officially launched in India :-(.

Update: Bought the Seiko Flight Computer SNA 411

@F50-Congrats!!

I have,

* RADO
* TISSOT PR50
* TITAN INSIGNIA
* SWATCH IRONY - Chronograph
* TIMEX Ironman

-Harshavardhan

Hey congrats Artofzen - watch looks fantastic! what all is it capable of? besides looking pretty.

I was never into watches, but my dad was - thanks to that I have an
Omega Seamaster. Also recently received a Pierre Cardin as a gift.
Now i've begun to appreciate these beauties and plan on buying a Rado soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 395649)
Update: Bought the Seiko Flight Computer SNA 411

@F50-Congrats!!

nice one Nash, how much did it cost you ? Saw a replica of Tag Heur Mercedes BEnz SLR edition. It looks really genuine. All chronos are working and the white dial was simply superb :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 403262)
nice one Nash, how much did it cost you ? Saw a replica of Tag Heur Mercedes BEnz SLR edition. It looks really genuine. All chronos are working and the white dial was simply superb :)

WHERE?????????????????????????????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 404001)

I'd like to also add how much for this replica?;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 404001)

I have sent you a Private message

i have
Rolex submariner
Rado chronograph
Citizen

Have made some changes to my watch collection. Added 2 new Suunto's and got rid of the Omega Seamaster.

1st Suunto is the T4, a fitness watch, which comes with a ANT belt to monitor heart rate. Also bought a PC interface (PC Pod) to download all the logs from the watch to my PC. Have been using it now for about 4 months.

2nd Suunto is the Mosquito in black, a dive watch. A friend of mine bought it for me from SIngapore last weekend and is sending it to me next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 403262)
nice one Nash, how much did it cost you ? :)

Cost me around 13K.It looks killer on guys with broad wrists!. i am yet to study the functions.But it is basically a flight computer watch which was used by pilots for navigational computation before fly by wire became the norm.

Got the Tissot T Race Limited edition..

Godfather

Got a Fossil Blue Chrono - Titanium Belt.

Got My newest watch - Hamilton X-Wind Automatic. At 45mm it is BIG

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 416641)
Cost me around 13K.It looks killer on guys with broad wrists!. i am yet to study the functions.But it is basically a flight computer watch which was used by pilots for navigational computation before fly by wire became the norm.

I've heard from people that you do fly on the road with your Crdi, so this watch can be helpful to you :) .

Got Myself a small present today.Its kind of an imitation of a model of Rolex (GMT MArine I / Perpetual Calendar)by CASIO (Model no.MTD 1043)..thats the reason I was so interested in it.