Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-21.html)

I hate watches! The last watch I had was a Titan which I used during my college days. Never wore a wrist watch for the last 15+ years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by appuchan (Post 1098860)
I hate watches! The last watch I had was a Titan which I used during my college days. Never wore a wrist watch for the last 15+ years.

Same here too, hate almost any stuff which dangles/addons to my body- chains, watches, rings, bracelets, etc.

1. Rado - silver-platinum. my favourite. crazily abused yet is scratchless and looks brand new after 3 yrs. Envious/Admiring glances from men/women respectively.
2. Swatch - ok
3. Titan - lying in the shelf.
4. Miscl watches - given by my company in meetings/brand launches etc with the brand logo - starting to wear them now to express 'loyalty' in these troubled times! :D

My favourite has to be my Star wars digital which had when i was 12 :D

I am quite fond of watches and own two Espirits, a Swatch, a Casio, a Timex, a Tommy Hiliger and the latest addition is a Guess which I picked from Singapore.

police,kenneth Cole, omega Seamaster pro,bvlgari & a 10 year old Tag.

Fossil blue series(Dont know the model) is what I have.

I currently own a Kenneth Cole (Gift)
and a Mark Jacob (Gift)

I hate watches as I'm notorious for loosing them [Think I must have lost almost 1.5 lakh worth of watches till now]

Waiting to inherit my dad's collection though, he has a crazy collection

Apart from a few titan's which I have them as gifts, the ony one I use is the CITIZEN PROMASTER CHRONOGRAPH.

O.T- does anyone have or does anyone know where to buy a casio with an inbuilt TV remote for channel and volume control? Ive seen it with a very good friend but he bought it in mexico

I have a Rolex- one which comes in most of the add's & Titan

Thanks ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocG (Post 1106476)

Waiting to inherit my dad's collection though, he has a crazy collection

DocG, I hope you did not mean this as one inherits when his elders pass away.

If its in a lighter moment, I doubt it reflects well.

To each his own.

M M

I come a family of loyal watch users-

My dad owned an HMT for 20 Years (Thats what he says) Finally the strap broke this year, so I bought him a new Citizen.

I used to have a Timex B-52 (10 Years). Actually spent more money on getting the watch serviced, than its original MRP. Finally after much pestering from my wife, got a new Timex., and we have hit it off!.

Aim to own a Rolex sometime in life! (Man it's fading away.. poof! Gone)

Nice thread to show off my watches! :D
From right: Rolex, Tissot, Armani and Axcent.

Speaking of watches, I can't recommend Mark & Co enough. Last week, I sent one of my high-end watches to them for a complete service & repair (someone tried to flick it in the States, damaging the buckle). Mr. Bamji : 2267.6412. The bill came up to Rs. 1,250 for a complete service (of internals. Automatic watch), repair & pro-grade polishing. Looks like new!

LOL, seems like I'm the most garib one here with a useless Swatch (metal) that actually has aged over the 2 years of biking in postgrad, and 2 years since then.

Infact, the time adjustment wheel/knob got broke and its been reading a wrong date since a year - any workarounds , o gadget gurus? :D