Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-31.html)

Swatch Chrono, Casio Illuminator - Daily use(these 2)

Few Timex's&Titan (gifts) which i hardly wear!!

I own a Citizen Eco-Drive and a Casio Edifice. I am looking for another watch within a budget of $2000. Will post pictures when I will buy. Till then, here are the pics of my current watches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1560173)
After a life long loyalty to Casio, I final bought a fancy watch. I should have cleaned the watch before shooting, noticed the dust only while post-processing.

This is unbelievable. On Dec 31st the watch stopped working, the digital display stopped 4 days back. Looks like battery is dead.:Frustrati Never seen a new watch battery die 2 months after purchase. The Casio I bought in 2005 is still on the first battery.

@all thank you guys

we have decided to take our father to the showroom itself, let him decide what he wants.

Totally impulsive purchase. Saw this on AMAZON and liked the look. Price looked OK too. Ordered on 28th of December and got it on 31st December.

Total price was 234$ inclusive of shipping and handling. This watch is huge!

Which watch do you own?-nautica.jpg

Pics are from internet, but these are the one's I own.

Seculus was my 1st watch. (from Internet). Fossil is the latest to my collection (from internet).

Seiko Automatic Watches. :)

Fast track, An old Rolex (Don't know the model).

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaisha8 (Post 1661271)
Seculus was my 1st watch. (from Internet). Fossil is the latest to my collection (from internet).

Attaching my latest that I got a Gift from my company 3 days back. Fossil.

I have a timex, a titan, a tommy, a casio and a Diesel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1660800)
Totally impulsive purchase. Saw this on AMAZON and liked the look. Price looked OK too. Ordered on 28th of December and got it on 31st December.

Nice one Rudra. looks very impressive.what are those MPH symbols on watch? for ship navigation or something?

saw a Casio plane navigation watch other day in Bangalore central which give approximate fuel consumption of a plane or something. I did not bother much about technicalities. But watch looked brilliant but was too huge for my hand :Frustrati costs 9,400 INR

Quote:

Originally Posted by praveencr85 (Post 1660742)
@all thank you guys

we have decided to take our father to the showroom itself, let him decide what he wants.

now thats the way. Let him choose what he likes clap:
Please update us once you guys buy one

This thread is really impressive. Voting this as a 5 star thread.

A Giordano, Tommy Hilfiger and Titan are the ones in my collection.

wow Rudra

that watch looks pretty purposeful indeed.
but tell us, did you use Priority International Courier as your choice for shipping, since you received it so quick?

I ve been finding over the last couple of years that using normal shipping and expedited international shipping modes on Amazon lead to the complete disappearance of any merchandise ordered and since the stuff comes via the post, it is totally untraceable- mostly books and DVD's so I wonder!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1660800)

Attachment 254896

I also have 1 Timex expedition and 1 Lucky Brand watches, will post pictures later.