Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2013, 20:57   #106
BHPian

Re: Now have Access to your CIBIL Credit report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit Manohar View Post
Finally the report came in today. Shows a CIBIL rating of 755 for me.

Congratulations on good score. I know it feels bad to wait & struggle so long for something that should have been so straightforward.

I had one my friend requesting it & he got it within few hours. So was little amused seeing earlier quotes, but glad that you have it now.
Old 19th January 2013, 23:33   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopz View Post
Anyone got a score above 800?
Recently checked mine and It was 841. Couldn't get the new report but attaching my few months old record screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Now have Access to your CIBIL Credit report-untitled1.jpg  

Old 20th January 2013, 14:55   #108
BHPian

Congrats CRV2010!!! Highest on this forum I suppose
Old 20th January 2013, 15:36   #109
BHPian

Checked my score today. Its 800
Old 20th January 2013, 16:20   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, mine was 802 when checked in last sep.
Old 21st January 2013, 11:43   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_hc View Post
Congratulations on good score. I know it feels bad to wait & struggle so long for something that should have been so straightforward.

I had one my friend requesting it & he got it within few hours. So was little amused seeing earlier quotes, but glad that you have it now.
Thanks bro. It was tensing since they kept repeating that they've forwarded the mail and I was scared I had typed in a wrong email address. Was such a big relief since I've applied for a loan and am eagerly looking forward for it to pass.
Old 21st January 2013, 15:14   #112
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I got 821 In November last year . I believe anyone who has been repaying all their credit card bills and EMIs on time for the past couple of years, and has no black marks/bad history with previous credit accounts should be getting around the same (800+) score on CIBIL.
Old 21st January 2013, 17:58   #113
BHPian

Quote:

Your score really does not matter unless you have messed up big time in the past. It is not like in the USA, where the interest rate charged to you is inversely connected to your FICO score.

Cheers!

Last edited by lapsi : 21st January 2013 at 18:11.
Old 22nd January 2013, 19:45   #114
BHPian

I just tried buying the score online and paid Rs.470 through my internet banking account. But got a message saying they could not authenticate me successfully and that I need to upload the documents (pan and credit card staements) so they can send me the report in 7 business days.

The issue is, my credit card statement is a password protected PDF file. Dont how it could be opened if I upload it.
Old 22nd January 2013, 19:54   #115
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron_head View Post
I just tried buying the score online and paid Rs.470 through my internet banking account. But got a message saying they could not authenticate me successfully and that I need to upload the documents (pan and credit card staements) so they can send me the report in 7 business days.

The issue is, my credit card statement is a password protected PDF file. Dont how it could be opened if I upload it.
Even I wasn't authenticated properly online, but I was only asked for PAN, ID and address proof, for which I gave the PAN card copy and bsnl telephone bill copy, along with the payment receipt printout. I sent these by courier to their Mumbai address, and they sent me the report in 10 days. I'm not sure about this uploading thing - must be new.

As far as I knew, failed authentication means you have to send the hard copy of your documents, not soft copy.
Old 22nd January 2013, 19:55   #116
BHPian

^^ there are couple of options regarding your password protected credit card statement:

1. Take the printout of the statement and scan the printed hardcopy.

2. There are plenty of freeware softwares on the web which can remove password from PDF documents.

Once you upload the documents on their KYC portal, CIBIL will courier your report to you.

Hope this helps.
Old 22nd January 2013, 20:02   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Even I wasn't authenticated properly online, but I was only asked for PAN, ID and address proof, for which I gave the PAN card copy and bsnl telephone bill copy, along with the payment receipt printout. I sent these by courier to their Mumbai address, and they sent me the report in 10 days. I'm not sure about this uploading thing - must be new.

As far as I knew, failed authentication means you have to send the hard copy of your documents, not soft copy.
Yes, there is an option to either upload the documents (the word upload is an hyperlink in the payment confirmation form I got and I can click that to go the upload page) or send it by courier. I prefer to do this online than through snail mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybrain View Post
^^ there are couple of options regarding your password protected credit card statement:

2. There are plenty of freeware softwares on the web which can remove password from PDF documents.

Once you upload the documents on their KYC portal, CIBIL will courier your report to you.

Hope this helps.
Thanks lazybrain. That sure helps. I will print and scan the hardcopy. Simple idea but I never thought about it
Old 22nd January 2013, 20:07   #118
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybrain View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron_head View Post

Thanks lazybrain. That sure helps. I will print and scan the hardcopy. Simple idea but I never thought about it
Or, if you don't have access to a scanner, take photographs in a camera, create a single pdf from them and upload . Lots of freeware available to create such pdfs from multiple jpegs.
Old 22nd January 2013, 20:10   #119
BHPian

Got mine by post, not email. I even got verification failure SMS, so thought I will not be getting the report. I did not send hard copy of documents, just pdf files were uploaded in the CIBIL portal.

Last edited by Samurai : 30th January 2013 at 12:43.
Old 23rd January 2013, 15:00   #120
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys,
Do Demat accounts get listed in the CIBIL reports? Can anyone with past/existing demat accounts check their latest CIBIL reports to see if this is reported?

Asking as suddenly out of the blue I got a call for "pending" dues from an old Sharekhan report.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks