Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2020, 13:30   #91
BHPian

Re: Aliens already exist on earth, Bulgarian scientists claim

Good to know we already have a thread on Aliens . Some recent revelations to add to this thread. While I don't fully believe in everything I read, this one seems to carry some weight coming from a ex Israel Space Security chief for 3 decades. Very interesting claims on existence of aliens though, including that Trump was about to drop the ball on Aliens.

Sources:
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/alie...out-it-2336100

https://www.indiatoday.in/science/st...886-2020-12-09
Attached Thumbnails
Aliens already exist on earth, Bulgarian scientists claim-screenshot_20201208220000.jpg  

camitesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 15:16   #92
Senior - BHPian

Yeah this one seems more believable than earlier ones except the point about "Inter-galactic-Federation" that sounds very Star-Trekish.

Someone please dial James T- Kirk and take the covers off the Starship Enterprise NCC 1701 (Use Jopasu Duster for maximum effect).
fhdowntheline is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 15:19   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camitesh View Post
Trump was about to drop the ball on Aliens.
Is there anything the man doesn't know?

Dry Ice is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 15:25   #94
BHPian

Is there any topic that's not covered in t-bhp?.

Quote:
This cooperation apparently includes a secret underground base on Mars.
I now understand Elon Musk's obsession with mars.

The news brought back flooding memories of "Smoking man", "the bounty hunter", "the lone gunman" and the whole X files saga. Looks like its true after all.
srini1785 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 16:04   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhdowntheline View Post
Yeah this one seems more believable than earlier ones except the point about "Inter-galactic-Federation" that sounds very Star-Trekish.
To this I agree, couldn't have chosen a more fictional title for their Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini1785 View Post
I now understand Elon Musk's obsession with mars.
.... Looks like its true after all.
Since you mentioned Elon Musk, look what he tweeted yesterday around the same time that this news from Israel Post started circulating. Now I couldn't decrypt what he's saying (I'm not alone, I see dozens of people in comments guessing away) but the timing seems odd seems like something in reference to Star Trek
Attached Thumbnails
Aliens already exist on earth, Bulgarian scientists claim-screenshot_20201209155539.jpg  

Old 9th December 2020, 16:16   #96
BHPian

^^ I thought he referred to the Ozone Hole as the orifice through which Aliens entered. Basically suggesting pollution ( due to ICE cars??) caused by humans led to the entry of Aliens.
anandhsub is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 16:18   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camitesh View Post
Since you mentioned Elon Musk, look what he tweeted yesterday around the same time that this news from Israel Post started circulating. Now I couldn't decrypt what he's saying (I'm not alone, I see dozens of people in comments guessing away) but the timing seems odd seems like something in reference to Star Trek
Its definitely a reference to the message from the dolphins which reads 'so long and thanks for all the fish' in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy! Unfortunately I've just read around 60% of the book to fully comprehend the tweet so i guess someone who gets it can explain!
On another note, that's one strange hell of a book..
Old 9th December 2020, 18:40   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Is there anything the man doesn't know?

On a more serious and pertinent note, Trump pushed for the creation of an independent US Space Force Command. Now I wonder what that was all about.

Also saw a YT video of him from 5 months ago conversing with his son Jr, about Roswell NM , and he mentioned " I learnt a lot of things about that place, which I cant tell you, but very interesting".
Old 11th December 2020, 10:09   #99
BHPian

Felt nostalgic bumping into this thread. Almost 25yrs ago when I was in my FY of Engg, had done a lot of reading on ET activity for a project.

Two things which I still remember had stood out were -

1. UFO Crashes: Yes, just like faulty vehicles and reckless drivers, there are faulty UFOs and reckless aliens too. And once in a while this has resulted in them crashing down to our planet. There are a few instances of these, the most popular probably being the one at Roswell.

2. Alien abduction: Strange as it may sound, by one account there are more than a million potential abductees in US alone. And most of these abductees recall similar experiences under hypnosis. Many of them also allege being visited by the MIB (the movie will make much more sense once you have read about this).
Old 11th December 2020, 10:55   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK79 View Post
Felt nostalgic bumping into this thread. Almost 25yrs ago when I was in my FY of Engg, had done a lot of reading on ET activity for a project.

Two things which I still remember had stood out were -

1. UFO Crashes: Yes, just like faulty vehicles and reckless drivers, there are faulty UFOs and reckless aliens too. And once in a while this has resulted in them crashing down to our planet. There are a few instances of these, the most popular probably being the one at Roswell.

2. Alien abduction: Strange as it may sound, by one account there are more than a million potential abductees in US alone. And most of these abductees recall similar experiences under hypnosis. Many of them also allege being visited by the MIB (the movie will make much more sense once you have read about this).
One more thing that should stand out is that these two phenomena largely belong to United States of Amuricas.

Strangely all the out of world Aliens love to focus on the mightiest nation in this world for conducting experiments.

I remember watching this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens around a decade ago - having debate with my friends and finally concluding that if we don't know the answer today, then "aliens did it" is definitely not an answer.
That show's characters sounded more like a preacher sermonizing rather than scientists exploring and coming up with plausible explanation.

Realized that this (show) is precisely what is called a psuedo-science.

Last edited by alpha1 : 11th December 2020 at 11:00.
alpha1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2020, 15:31   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
I remember watching this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens around a decade ago - having debate with my friends and finally concluding that if we don't know the answer today, then "aliens did it" is definitely not an answer.
Correct. I have seen many TV series myself, where anything and everything that cannot (or can but not convincingly) be explained by modern science is attributed to the aliens. How easy!
Old 11th December 2020, 15:39   #102
Team-BHP Support

I agree with Calvin.

Name:  Signs of ExtraTerrestrial Life.gif
Views: 529
Size:  6.9 KB
Chetan_Rao is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 11th December 2020, 17:41   #103
BHPian

This thread reminded me of a post I saw a while back; what if Elon Musk is actually an alien trapped on Earth and is trying to build a rocket to fly back home
fastturtle10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th March 2023, 07:43   #104
BHPian

I just had a quick glance at this thread and looks like no one quoted Dolores Cannon.

Dolores Cannon (1931-2014) was a renowned author, hypnotherapist, and past-life regressionist. She was born in Missouri, USA, and began her career as a traditional hypnotherapist before turning to past-life regression in the late 1960s. She spent over 45 years studying metaphysics, past-life regression, and the healing power of the mind.

This video has a lot of interesting excepts from her findings, a very interesting watch indeed. She also had studied a lot about Crop Circles.

Fillmore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2023, 12:47   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
...past-life regressionist...
I had no idea this was even a career.

OTOH: I've been listening to past Joe Rogan podcasts and watching JRE clips on YouTube. Man, the allusion to extra terrestrials and aliens is uncanny and at times, a bit convincing. Learnt quite a lot many new things from them like:
1. Göbekli Tepe
2. Richat Structure
3. Antarctica was discovered by the modern world in 1820 yet world maps from 1513 (Piri Resi map) or 1590 (Plancius World Map) show Antarctica in them.

He also often interviews folks who are adamant that Pyramids couldn't have been created by Egyptians during their time as they are too difficult for even modern man to construct now. And that the Sphinx was created by people before the Egyptians who merely shaved off the actual head to make the head of a Pharoah.

Here at home, I wonder how the Kailasa Temple at Ajanta was carved.

Interesting stuff.
ValarMorghulis is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks