Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2008, 20:09   #76
BHPian

i've been told by my cousin of a similar test-drive-dive of a small car on this same stretch of road a few months back. Back then, i was told that the dealer absorbed the cost of the damage. Will repost if i'm mistaken about this.
Old 8th May 2008, 20:19   #77

I was able to get info from insiders in dealership about the accident.It seems the staff from mandovi who went with test drive was a newly recruited person and let his drunk friend test drive the car.
Old 8th May 2008, 20:30   #78
BANNED

Thats a new twist to the story
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince View Post
I was able to get info from insiders in dealership about the accident.It seems the staff from mandovi who went with test drive was a newly recruited person and let his drunk friend test drive the car.
Old 13th May 2008, 01:29   #79

wow. he must have trying to swim across the river on his demo car. just getting frightened with the thought of having such future drivers on Indian roads.
Old 13th May 2008, 10:53   #80
LLL
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
Guys, the dZire is Very nervous over speeds of 130-140, Not Good considering it has more oomph in it for to reach 160+.

Gurus, advice needed - is it just the footwear or something wrong with the new suspension damping?
IMHO that ANY CAR is nervous over 140. Even if it seems firm, steady and planted to you, at the time of sudden braking or a jerk, the chances of it doing something unexpected with severe consequences are very high.

Anything above 80 on a city road and 120 on a good high way is a sure invitation to trouble.

Ofcourse, this drunk was probably doing 20, but he was drunk and must have mistaken the river water for chardonnay. cheers:
Old 17th May 2008, 14:35   #81
BHPian

Another Demo Car In Trouble

Just saw another Demo car in trouble. It was rear ended in Bye Pass by a mini lorry. I really hope no one is injured.
Attached Thumbnails
SUZUKI DZIRE- Takes a dip in Mangalore-demo-car.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks