Team-BHP - Car Vandalism!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Car Vandalism! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/42362-car-vandalism-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedOne

This happened in Seattle as well. The car next to mine in the secure underground carpark was a Ferrari 308, which routinely got black paint sprayed on the hood. The guy kept a running videocam in the car for 2 weeks and finally recorded the act. Apparently an earlier tenant who had a tiff with the Ferrari owner.

Gears,
Red-One.

that's what i was talking about. at least in places where known faces are responsible for it, this trick may work.
Sam told about the HDD recorder, once i am in india, i am going to have it in my car.

somebody chiselled " sachin tendulkar" on my b pillar of the ikon.
Frustration is not the word.But better than what happened to my dads new optra (black).
The watchmans daughter ( 3 yr old ) decided to use the side of the car as a scribbling pad. Yeah ....and the instead of a pencil ..it was a piece of granite chip.
What can u do !!!!!

3 incidents..all in NCR.

1. I had taken delivery of my first car..a brand new Santro..from the dealer and was driving it to my home. My whole family was seated and were in great mood. A jackass driving a indigo decides to spoil the fun and comes very close. I didnt suspect that he was doiing it on purpose. The he came very close again nearly rubbing his indigo with the whole car. I then realised and lost my head and decided to ram him, thinking that his expense would be more than mine. He realised my intentions and fled. Spoilt the mood for a few days...

2. Had parked my car inside our apartments, when a ***** decided to use my car to rest his bike. His bike's stand was broken so he parked his bike next to my car and let it lean over..scratched the whole side.

3. My car was parked in office parking with security guard keeping a watch on all cars. Some *%^@* come to paint the electric poles and spray paint all over our cars.
Me - did u see them spraying this apint?
Security - the paint drops flew in the wind and spread it over the car
Me - where were u when the wind was spreading the paint?
Security - right next to the car
Me - so u would have seen the drops falling on the car? why didnt u stop them immediately or alert me asap?
Security - no answer.

Happens a lot in Chennai too. My poor Uno, in the autumn of its life, actually had a generous amount of s**t smeared across the LHS, bumper to bumper. Ridiculous! Not a single car of mine remains unvandalised (grammatical license requested; argument being extreme rage)

I too travel with a baseball bat at the ready, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to catch one of these idiots in the act of vandalism.:Frustrati I don't think too many people get caught, which is why it happens so often. That, and a sinister streak of jealousy fuelled by sadism!

May all vandals go to hell and get scratches on their bodywork.:mad:

some b****y b*****d decided to hone his drawing skills on the bonnet of my 5 month old baby....... i pray to god he catches a STD and gets s*****d for the rest of his life.....

i had a strange pain in my chest when i first saw those scratches on the bonnet.... i couldn't control my anger and started sobbing loudly..... guys this is the strangest feeling i've ever had and never ever have i cursed or cussed anyone(known or unknown).

i'm still shocked and tired by the strange wave of tension and anger that has swept my body and mind since 8 pm this evening....

may that a******s soul never RIP

no cheers guys for tonite:Frustrati

and sorry if too many expletives used..

man this is real sad. Has happened to the bonnet of my optra a couple of times, and I got it repainted every time from the workshop itself. I had to pay Rs.3500 once, and after that, just pay the service manager Rs.500 and get it done as a repeat job everytime even a scratch shows up.

DAMN !!!

@LLL : i would have started travelling by bus if i were u lol or would have bought a rotten SUMO just for that ego boost ;)

Well i guess i'm in the club too, My santro's shiny teflon coated colored bumper was scratched with a key or something in a friggin paid parking area in Sector 18 Noida. I got Shock sensor Module installed the very next day. Now i can't prevent any of this sh|T but the shock sensor surely makes a bigggggg deal out of anything that touches the car.

how many mahatma gandhis did you have to shell out for the shock sensor module?? is it available for Nippon(MGA) CL systems?

nice idea aza.... and i'm hoping i'll have company this Sunday on the G.N. expressway...

All those sick people on road who cant drive with some sense are also can considered in the same category. 90% of the two wheelers dont use their side mirrors at all. It is there to check their hairstyle. Even car drivers fold their side mirrors in traffic.

Educated and uneducated fools. Bringing some sense and discipline in driving will also help follow them in other walks of life.

But police are busy covering a***s of the big lords in the society and dont care about anything else. The sickening 100s of television channels dont have any role in spreading awareness. They can at least have some programs related to discipline in public places including driving.

@ rev_hard shelled out 1.5K for the module its just an addon to the system NIPPON shud have one

and i'm game for SUNDAYYYYYY

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa
I got Shock sensor Module installed the very next day. Now i can't prevent any of this sh|T but the shock sensor surely makes a bigggggg deal out of anything that touches the car.

Wait till it starts raining, that too, in the middle of the night. No matter how advanced the technology is, it sure has its disadvantages too.

God forbid if you are residing next to a school. Each and every guy would tap the car to have some fun. A small kid walked up to me and asked why the sounds from my car had stopped suddenly. Little did he know that I had put off the alarm for some peace, defeating the very purpose it was installed for.

So long....

Damn those ba#####ds .. Just noticed atleast 8 scratches on my 15 days old baby .. My heart literally bled looking at the car .. Wish i got to know who did that , its been ages since my dog actually got hold of some fresh meat and the taste of human blood ..

Its just that i dont see a point in carrying a baseball bat like ICE , or a dagger like steeroid or Mr. Jack like v1p3r .. Because these guys are never caught .. They always love to show off their skills when no ones around ..

yep Varun ur right ... rain makes the sensor over sensitive plus its sensitive to LOW NOTES ... Like lighting thunder... and once i had parked my car near this garage and a guy was just starting this bullet bike he was in front of my car and just the air kicked out frm the bullets exhaust was setting of my alrm lol!

But i dont mind going thru all this as my idea of putting this sensor was to get ppl's attention (paid parking johnnies) if someone touches my car. Plus i have a garage and no school around so its ok in that way but varun you are totally right children do tend to fiddle with ur car more if it is touch sensitive ;)

had parked my car in/outside college.. but the time i finished class someone had scratched about 4-5 letters with some sharp object on top of the boot

really pissing off. i take great effort driving carefully so that no dents/scratches happen and someone does this :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtr21
had parked my car in/outside college.. but the time i finished class someone had scratched about 4-5 letters with some sharp object on top of the boot

really pissing off. i take great effort driving carefully so that no dents/scratches happen and someone does this :Frustrati

That's sad. The things that happen after all the care that we take.
Nothing that you can do, except curse that fellow. I suspect somebody from your college who has a deep-rooted hate for you...seriously.