Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Do you get provoked easily by other drivers?
Yes 170 60.28%
No 112 39.72%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2010, 23:47   #136
Distinguished - BHPian

It was a bad day in Kotturpuram.

On my way towards Chamlier's road today, I had some guy, at around 40kph almost touching my backside. I very cautiously slowed, and stopped, to let him get the message. After I accelerated away, he did the same thing, so I did the same again, and held him up for about 30 seconds. I'm afraid he didn't get any point about his own driving from this, probably went home and told everyone about the foreign jerk. He overtook me on the bridge, took the flyover, whilst I went on the service road.

On the way home, there was another, similar offender, but his speciality was squeezing in between. First he tried to get past me with only half a lane between me and the merdiian, then he tried to get between me, in the left lane, and an indicab in the right. There would have been inches either side. Kl guy. I commented to my wife that he was not only driving dangerously and badly, but also stupidly, as he did not even succeed in getting ahead. Without being aggressive, I actually left him several cars behind.

Sure, I know, the best thing is just to let people go, and I have said myself that I would rather have these guys away in front of me than behind me. <Blush>

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks