Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2009, 01:19   #661
BHPian

@speedy

yeah buddy I am sure they were 600s as before I bought my CBR the GSXRs were also on the cards. But then since they were older than what I was looking for, canned the idea to buy any of them. and to be honest, rannvijay's bike reminds me of it. minus the red sticker on the tail though.
I am sure you must be right about the silver and golden busa.
and as far as the zx12r and busa (john's) are concerned, I clearly remember his was one of the first few zx12r in the country. and the busa came on sale after the kwacker arrived. OR maybe I got to know about it later. I think it was somewhere around early 2000s.

@technocrat

no buddy you are mistaken..the bike used in the "jumping over the train" shot was a REAL tricked out easy to jump turbo busa :-P just kidding

Last edited by samyakmodi : 27th August 2009 at 01:22. Reason: spellings
Old 27th August 2009, 10:49   #662
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
He was shown riding one in his debut film janasheen. Wonder how come none yet shared anything related to the Roshans. I saw one interview of HR, driving in a Blue Jaguar to the shoot of his song "Keh Do Na, you're my sonia" from the film KANK. Heard from an industry friend that HR likes Jag more than any other.
That was an early 90's honda 750 if i remember right in Prem Agan (debut film). Janasheen saw two bikes(Honda's if memory does not fail))and it was his 4th or 5th film. None of his bikes were used in any of the movies.

Hritik bought the Blue S type with his first pay check and the car i believe is still with him. He now uses the S class, so does his father. They do own the E class and a 5 series Bmw. Last i heard he was to buy the XF or XJ. I think it would be the XF.

Yeah it is sold now. This was the time when the R1 was the hottest bike and everyone wanted it in their Garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
@speedy

yeah buddy I am sure they were 600s as before I bought my CBR the GSXRs were also on the cards. But then since they were older than what I was looking for, canned the idea to buy any of them. and to be honest, rannvijay's bike reminds me of it. minus the red sticker on the tail though.
I am sure you must be right about the silver and golden busa.
and as far as the zx12r and busa (john's) are concerned, I clearly remember his was one of the first few zx12r in the country. and the busa came on sale after the kwacker arrived. OR maybe I got to know about it later. I think it was somewhere around early 2000s.
Will take your word for it Samyak. I get confused with the 600 and the 1000's as they look similar in pictures. I had seem Salman bhai riding it on Bandstand and had asked his driver and he told me trial ke liye hain. I met the dealer too, as i was looking out for a bike and on asking he told me i can have the silver gold busa if an actor does not like it. Thats what i was saying, never denied him haveing the kwacker and its tough to remember all the bikes he had. All i was saying is he never had two bikes at the same time. he would and still does use one and when he has used it to the max upgrade or change to a newer one.

Last edited by speedy : 27th August 2009 at 10:53.
Old 27th August 2009, 13:40   #663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Hritik bought the Blue S type with his first pay check and the car i believe is still with him. He now uses the S class, so does his father. They do own the E class and a 5 series Bmw. Last i heard he was to buy the XF or XJ. I think it would be the XF.
There was some news on the company website of Tata, related to JLR and the expected sales of these machines in India. It was mentioned there that Roshan Sr has gifted HR a Jag very recently, not sure which one but i guess it could be an XF. Here's the story:
http://www.tata.co.in/company/Media/...id=n1EWxOGL1E4=

Interesting to see mentions of Director Shekhar Kapur and Actor Jackie Shroff.
Old 27th August 2009, 19:01   #664
Team-BHP Support

Smart guy Dino Moria. After getting plastered with timescontent.com watermark on the forehead in the first shot, he has tilted his head in the second shot to avoid it.
Old 27th August 2009, 20:05   #665
Senior - BHPian

Not exactly a bollywood celelbrity, but here is the video of ace auto designer Mr.DC who has made some exotic caravans & machines for the bollywood stars & bollywood movies. The interiew on his drive can in Times Now.

Interview with Dilip Chhabria-Times Drive-Weekend Shows -TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
Old 27th August 2009, 20:27   #666
Senior - BHPian

John has the special edition R1 which was gifted to him, as well as the Royal star. This was last year when we shot together. I am sure now the Yamaha Contract is over he must have moved on to some better stuff, let me try and back in touch.
Old 27th August 2009, 22:52   #667
Senior - BHPian

Seems like Shahid Kapoor is looking for a new set of wheels. It came in BT today. He's ready to spend a few crores and will finalize it only if Priyanka likes it!
Old 28th August 2009, 09:59   #668
BHPian

Could be another 7 series/S class on its way, afterall he's also right there in the A-listers now.
Old 28th August 2009, 12:37   #669
BHPian

Quote:
Could be another 7 series/S class on its way, afterall he's also right there in the A-listers now.
I understand that the 7 Series and S Class give luxury/comfort and good service back up as well. But it's really boring that all the celebs go for these kind of cars. He's young and energetic, he should go for something a little more sporty and different. Like an Audi R8 or an M3, or if he doesn't car about service back up then the Maserati GT. Don't be another boring celeb.
Old 28th August 2009, 13:24   #670
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I dont think so AltoHoncho. His previous car was an Eclass and a LandCruiser. I dont think the big cars would suit him. I read somewhere he has bought a bike too after his parents permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
I understand that the 7 Series and S Class give luxury/comfort and good service back up as well. But it's really boring that all the celebs go for these kind of cars. He's young and energetic, he should go for something a little more sporty and different. Like an Audi R8 or an M3, or if he doesn't car about service back up then the Maserati GT. Don't be another boring celeb.
, If i were him i would go in for an M5 or an SUV and not a Maserati GT or even an M3. you have to take into consideration the shooting Locations and other things as well. If i did want a second car then a sports (M3, GT, 599GTB etc) would come into the picture.
Old 28th August 2009, 13:26   #671
Senior - BHPian

Yep he bought a Yamaha MT01, its also posted a few pages back on this thread.
Old 28th August 2009, 13:31   #672
BHPian

Quote:
, If i were him i would go in for an M5 or an SUV and not a Maserati GT or even an M3. you have to take into consideration the shooting Locations and other things as well. If i did want a second car then a sports (M3, GT, 599GTB etc) would come into the picture.
Well nothing else came to my mind back then. But yah, glad to see someone else agree's with me. Bollywood has been so boring with their cars, time someone spiced it up!
Old 28th August 2009, 13:53   #673
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Well nothing else came to my mind back then. But yah, glad to see someone else agree's with me. Bollywood has been so boring with their cars, time someone spiced it up!
The only spiced up sports cars of Bollywood are the 599gtb,04 M5 (dont know the E ??), M3, 911 turbo, Mini cooper s, Quatraportte (for sale or sold), GT500 (for sale or sold), LP640 (for sale), SL 55Amg (sold), Cayman S and the Bentley GT. The rest are the same S and 7 seies and similar cars.
Old 28th August 2009, 14:29   #674
BANNED

saw sanjay dutt driving black/red audi R8 at bandra.......
Old 28th August 2009, 14:37   #675
BHPian

Quote:
The only spiced up sports cars of Bollywood are the 599gtb,04 M5 (dont know the E ??), M3, 911 turbo, Mini cooper s, Quatraportte (for sale or sold), GT500 (for sale or sold), LP640 (for sale), SL 55Amg (sold), Cayman S and the Bentley GT. The rest are the same S and 7 seies and similar cars.

WHOA!!!
who in b'wood owns a 599??? does anyone have any pics atleast?????? HELL i didnt even know there were 599's in India!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks