Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2009, 18:48   #691
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
No big shot my friend, just a person fond of cars. I am sent pictures of the cars and called incase i am interested or know someone who wants it. I live by a budget and practical use of the car, dealers and others know it. They call me to see the cars as i am fond of them. It does not cost to see the car does it ?
Ohh I see. Haha of course not. You ought to post the pictures of the cars up here, or where appropriate so that others get to see a chance to see them and maybe purchase them if they are interested. Of course not giving too much information away which would spoil your relations with dealers/friends. Just my opinion.

Cheers.
Old 30th August 2009, 18:54   #692
Senior - BHPian

Speedy are we talking about the 993 which featured in the Akshay Kumar movie some years ago also featured else where on Teambhp? If so she is not a turbo just a regular carrera with a wing at the back. Is she sold I thought she was still with him till recently?

Where is she gone?

Last edited by canonball : 30th August 2009 at 18:55.
Old 30th August 2009, 22:16   #693
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here.

Old 31st August 2009, 11:24   #694
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Ohh I see. Haha of course not. You ought to post the pictures of the cars up here, or where appropriate so that others get to see a chance to see them and maybe purchase them if they are interested. Of course not giving too much information away which would spoil your relations with dealers/friends. Just my opinion.

Cheers.
Unfortunately i am not in liberty to do so,Dont have the permission. Its strange till they own the car the pictures would be all over the place, but when they want to sell it all the restrictions come in. These deals are not made on the forum brother. The information is given and the person interested would know the car and who to contact. Its a small circle of super car buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
Speedy are we talking about the 993 which featured in the Akshay Kumar movie some years ago also featured else where on Teambhp? If so she is not a turbo just a regular carrera with a wing at the back. Is she sold I thought she was still with him till recently?

Where is she gone?
I was talking of the same car canonball. I thought it was a turbo. The car was up for sale a while back and someone told me it got sold. The car also had paper trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here.
Ahh! This one, i did not know it belonged to a film personality. I had seen it on peddar rd once and on marine drive.

Could someone confirm if A.B. has sold the white cayman S. Saw a white one being driven by someone else on Altamount rd. I have forgotten the Registration no of A.B.'s car so cannot confirm if it is the same one.
Old 31st August 2009, 13:59   #695
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Unfortunately i am not in liberty to do so,Dont have the permission. Its strange till they own the car the pictures would be all over the place, but when they want to sell it all the restrictions come in. These deals are not made on the forum brother. The information is given and the person interested would know the car and who to contact. Its a small circle of super car buyers.
Oh I see. Only for the cool people huh? Haha just kiding. I understand. Thanks for sharing though.

Quote:
I saw that car in March at Juhu Beach when I was in Mumbai. Looked amazing. Who does it belong to?

Last edited by Technocrat : 31st August 2009 at 14:51. Reason: fixed quotes
Old 2nd September 2009, 20:30   #696
BHPian

if you people had noticed, there is also a red ferrari f430 spyder which appears in the OSO end credits. any idea about its owner considering it could mostly belong to someone in the film industry???
Old 2nd September 2009, 20:35   #697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
if you people had noticed, there is also a red ferrari f430 spyder which appears in the OSO end credits. any idea about its owner considering it could mostly belong to someone in the film industry???
I think its bhushan kumar's car. (T-series)
Old 3rd September 2009, 05:47   #698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaldhami View Post
I think its bhushan kumar's car. (T-series)
yup you are right it belongs to bhushan kumar
Old 3rd September 2009, 06:45   #699
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
I think thats a Busa. Isn't it?
OT: Ummm.. I wonder what brand of baniyan is Salman wearing in that pic
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:10   #700
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

That's the Juhu Scheme one right? There used to be a 355 Spider in that same parking lot a few years back. I believe there's an RR Sport in that building too now, right?
Old 4th September 2009, 15:07   #701
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
yup you are right it belongs to bhushan kumar

any pics of it on road???
Old 4th September 2009, 15:28   #702
Senior - BHPian

Recently saw Akshay Kumar's Bentley FS (greyish colour) in the backgorund of AK on an interview in Zoom.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:40   #703
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Recently saw Akshay Kumar's Bentley FS (greyish colour) in the backgorund of AK on an interview in Zoom.
i heard that he had gifte a bentley FS to his wife. was that the one???
not sure what colour though.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:43   #704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Its a silver one, they've bought it in 2008 sometime Nov-Dec. I think they've a silverish-grey phantom as well. This guy is going all luxe.
Old 4th September 2009, 17:38   #705
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Its a silver one, they've bought it in 2008 sometime Nov-Dec. I think they've a silverish-grey phantom as well. This guy is going all luxe.
Might be silver, I'm not sure as the car was a litle behind from him.

Oh does he have Phantom? Is he bouhght new? So it'll be the 2nd Phatom in Bollywood!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks