Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 23:20   #1126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
its not a LP560-4 its the Blue Lambo which was here in Mumbai at the super car rally....kundra traded in his r8 for the Blue Lambo.
So bhai your buying his R8? .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Seems Mr. Kundra got a taste of the Lambo. Hence the second car. Great choice, The one on sale was a MT right. Seems he is MT fan, IIRC his R8 too was MT.
This was E geared i think. Saw it up close at the supercar event as they were trying to sell it to me, but my memory has fails me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Not bad. Traded R8 for Lambo. Is it the DL reg Blue Lambo? It was 2005/2006 Import MT. If i remember correctly.

If it is, it had come to my friends place here i Ahmedabad as his brother was interested getting one. If i remember that was right after the Mumbai Super car rally.
Something is not right why would i want to trade a New car (his from day one) and that too a 2008/09 model for a 2005/06 model second hand Lambo, when i can afford a new one. I was told this car is sold and it is not some recent news but within two weeks of the super car event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Shilpa Shetty used to drive Raj Kundra's Murcielago in London.

And here's a piece of international irresponsible journalism. The following article says that the LP640 costs $8,50,000 in Australia!
She might be driving it there but here the wedding pictures flashed in the news showed a yellow or orange Gallardo that was given to her. Anyways if a new car its good for us, one more car to spot now .

its comes to about 2.5 crores for the Lp640 in Australia. Australian Dollar is cheaper than U.S. dollar.
Old 11th April 2010, 07:11   #1127
BHPian

Its possible the Lambo at the wedding was a loner/poser car for press and media because the actual car was coming later. Kinda lika Bachchan posing next to the silver Phantom during the promos of "Eklavya". His eventual car itself was white.
Old 14th April 2010, 14:35   #1128
Senior - BHPian

Cousin spotted Vivek oberoi riding this Ducati .
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-dsc00271.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-dsc00274.jpg  

Old 14th April 2010, 15:11   #1129
Senior - BHPian

Someone seems to be making a lot of money now, considering that we never hear of his movies.
Nice bike, "Prince".
Old 14th April 2010, 15:13   #1130
BHPian

i dont think its VOs bike.. i guess speedy said it belongs to a friend of his..

Cheers!!!
Old 15th April 2010, 02:56   #1131
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post

Cheers!!!
Yes, who incidently runs the Ducati dealership in the country. But IMHO, by letting this guy on the bike does no good to the brand Sanjay Dutt can help !

Nice find nonetheless, Eventhough my pic is the very obvious Red, They yellow too looks Oomph ! on the Duke. Quite Italian of her !
Old 15th April 2010, 07:43   #1132
Senior - BHPian

Oh wow a 1098 ! thats rare . I think Shabbir from banglore also owns one. Saw it in Autocarindia magazine. Disclosing the name because it has come in the papers also.
Cant believe that bike actually costs 25 lakhs ex showroom.
Old 15th April 2010, 12:11   #1133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post

Cheers!!!
Yes i did.

Quote:
Yes, who incidently runs the Ducati dealership in the country. But IMHO, by letting this guy on the bike does no good to the brand Sanjay Dutt can help !

Nice find nonetheless, Eventhough my pic is the very obvious Red, They yellow too looks Oomph ! on the Duke. Quite Italian of her !
Yes that is also true. They are friends too so as promotion he took the bike to ride and then to SRK's party where he did not know how to start it when he was leaving . Sanjay Dutt on a Ducati... No ways the bike does not suit him. He likes big bikes as in engine and size wise to suit his personality. He had the Harley and now has the Busa. He surely will get himself another Harley now that they are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Cant believe that bike actually costs 25 lakhs ex showroom.
The 1198 costs 34 Lakhs on road Bombay , and my friend has one. He wants to sell it now. I dont know how many people would be interested in picking it up considering the price that would be asked for it.
Old 15th April 2010, 13:26   #1134
Senior - BHPian

Here is Salman Khans M5 pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00005201003271255.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00006201003271256-copy.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00007201003271257.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00008201003271258.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00009201003271258.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img00010201003271258.jpg  

speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2010, 13:31   #1135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Yes that is also true. They are friends too so as promotion he took the bike to ride and then to SRK's party where he did not know how to start it when he was leaving . Sanjay Dutt on a Ducati... No ways the bike does not suit him. He likes big bikes as in engine and size wise to suit his personality. He had the Harley and now has the Busa. He surely will get himself another Harley now that they are here.

I was just being 'Sarcastic'

Even I know Duke wont fit in Sanju's persona, Tell you what, I think even the R8 don't carry him properly. He is built for Bling. The Fezzas were fine. Even a Lambo !

OT - I'm a diehard Sanju fan, hence mentioned him. One of my best friends in trivandrum bought(few years ago) a brand new Intruder Volusia, simply because Sanju has one

EDIT - Hey abhi, that is a great find. Big time I saw pics of the car. But the car looks like it is in a sorry state, everything is worn out and faded. Does he still use it or is it just parked and left to rust ?

Last edited by Scorcher : 15th April 2010 at 13:34.
Old 15th April 2010, 13:33   #1136
Team-BHP Support

m5 looks nicely worn in !
Old 15th April 2010, 13:48   #1137
Senior - BHPian

I see nothing wrong with the M5. If the car is used, some things will be worn or faded. Considering this is atleast a 7 year old car, i say its nicely "driven".
Old 15th April 2010, 13:56   #1138
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
OT - I'm a diehard Sanju fan, hence mentioned him. One of my best friends in trivandrum bought(few years ago) a brand new Intruder Volusia, simply because Sanju has one
Add me to that list. Even i am a diehard sanju fan. Very few such people that i know. Rightly said, he is made for bling and his personality in heydays was almost god-like and i feel no other bollywood actor has his screen presence. Just look at him in "Kaante"....Wheeww

My only concern is he's not ageing too well. He should cut down on his vices fast
Old 15th April 2010, 13:59   #1139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was just being 'Sarcastic'

Even I know Duke wont fit in Sanju's persona, Tell you what, I think even the R8 don't carry him properly. He is built for Bling. The Fezzas were fine. Even a Lambo !

EDIT - Hey abhi, that is a great find. Big time I saw pics of the car. But the car looks like it is in a sorry state, everything is worn out and faded. Does he still use it or is it just parked and left to rust ?
With Sanju bhaiya none of the above suit him, Its only the S class, Audi A8, 7 series, Phantom, Ghost and the Hummer that would do justice to him.

Tell your friend he wasted his money. Sanju bhaiya has the busa and not the intruder, he never owned one at any point too. That was Sanjay Gupta's bike parked there .

I drove the car and it is in good shape mechanically. Age definatly is catching up with the interiors but otherwise young as ever. He uses the car and has it regularly serviced and checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
m5 looks nicely worn in !
The seats at some part have started showing age with the Cracks but besides that she is nicely worn in. Did ask him if he wanted to sell her and No was the immidiate answer.

@Mobike008 will pass on your message and concern shown to him .

Last edited by speedy : 15th April 2010 at 14:01.
Old 15th April 2010, 15:16   #1140
Senior - BHPian

The M5 looks immaculately maintained. Did the last gen come with those gorgeous wheels as standard?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks