Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2008, 15:37   #196
BHPian

Thanks Dominator , since he stalled it at launch i knew he has an auto! 2 speed is a good box , specially for dedicated drag cars! Obvious he is running Transbrake as well??

116 octane fuel is C-16 available from VP RACING! there are other similar stuff in market too!!

cheers for the info DOMINATOR!
Old 13th April 2008, 22:58   #197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101 RACING View Post
Thanks Dominator , since he stalled it at launch i knew he has an auto! 2 speed is a good box , specially for dedicated drag cars! Obvious he is running Transbrake as well??

116 octane fuel is C-16 available from VP RACING! there are other similar stuff in market too!!

cheers for the info DOMINATOR!
You got that right 101 racing !!! Got a 6000 rpm stall converter.Thanks for your observations and appreciation. We used the Sunoco 116.

It is amazing what you guys do in Australia with racing.It is such a huge sport there compared to India. We probably have 1 or maximum 2 races in a year and that too on streets.We are still learning the tricks of the trade,but India has a huge potential. We do not have the know how, technology or the right equipment available.But the guys out here still do their best and are very enthusiastic.

I am sure you can share your your vast knowledge here to educate guys like us.Look forward to more interaction and learning from you.

Cheers again mate !!
Old 14th April 2008, 00:56   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
You got that right 101 racing !!! Got a 6000 rpm stall converter.Thanks for your observations and appreciation. We used the Sunoco 116.
We do not have the know how, technology or the right equipment available.But the guys out here still do their best and are very enthusiastic.
You just need to open your eyes a bit wider and take good look around....we have all the know how, technology and right equipment....all we is just 2Cr Rupees in sponorship money....i am sure we ll match the time set in bombay i promise....
Having unlimited resources,in a unlimited classification has its advantages...you will never be beaten unless somebody with the same amount of resources gets into the sport....

Why don't you guys bring say super fast and super expensive (foreign built) 1300cc or 1600cc INDIAN car and enter in one of classes....atleast we'll have something to aim for...and within reach.... Should help us gauge the how much ' know how,technology ' we have in India.

Btw i guess i was the first one to post pics of ur car....we do know a small bit abt whats happening at CRD...

Peace.
Im outta here.

Last edited by cinclaturbo : 14th April 2008 at 01:13.
Old 14th April 2008, 08:09   #199
BHPian

for 2 crores ill build you 3 of these skylines!!! hehe
As far as i see india has not many rear wheel drives or big capacity turbo motors that can be played with!
As far as suzuki goes i have one of the worlds Fastest FWD ,Swift , still 1300cc .Shall bring it in soon ! and yeah its a budget buid car, not a super expensive one!
cheers.
Old 14th April 2008, 15:32   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinclaturbo View Post
You just need to open your eyes a bit wider and take good look around....we have all the know how, technology and right equipment....all we is just 2Cr Rupees in sponorship money....i am sure we ll match the time set in bombay i promise....
Having unlimited resources,in a unlimited classification has its advantages...you will never be beaten unless somebody with the same amount of resources gets into the sport....

Why don't you guys bring say super fast and super expensive (foreign built) 1300cc or 1600cc INDIAN car and enter in one of classes....atleast we'll have something to aim for...and within reach.... Should help us gauge the how much ' know how,technology ' we have in India.

Btw i guess i was the first one to post pics of ur car....we do know a small bit abt whats happening at CRD...

Peace.
Im outta here.
I am the last one to react or start a debate about it.There has been enough said by a lot of people, some have been appreciative others have been critical.It does not bother me.

I am sure with your kind of talent, there will be lot of sponsors with Rs 2 crore.When you have the technology and know how, plus the sponsor waiting with Rs 2 crore,you will have a sure winner and set a better time than what was achieved.

Wish you all the best.
Old 14th April 2008, 16:05   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101 RACING View Post
As far as suzuki goes i have one of the worlds Fastest FWD ,Swift , still 1300cc .Shall bring it in soon ! and yeah its a budget buid car, not a super expensive one!
cheers.
is this dave's car?.
Old 14th April 2008, 16:50   #202
BHPian

At the speedrun

I shot this at the speedrun
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Skyline 1200 BHP-image030.jpg  

Old 14th April 2008, 16:58   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajs View Post

Three things :

1 - Imagine that car with a HEMI block !!!

2 - Those wheels looked like some thing out of a comic book (I guess those are slicks, or they better be ! Its a drag racers wheel set up for sure)

3 - The image is sooooo nicely clicked! Kudos.
Old 15th April 2008, 00:46   #204
BHPian

haha...dmwdave is now famous even on t-bhp,101 racing would like to hear more about your 1300 fwd motor,sounds interesting already,cheers,happy revving..!
Old 15th April 2008, 04:21   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajs View Post
Absolutely brilliant shot!!!

Either you're a great photographer, or you have a great camera
Old 15th April 2008, 15:21   #206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger View Post
haha...dmwdave is now famous even on t-bhp,101 racing would like to hear more about your 1300 fwd motor,sounds interesting already,cheers,happy revving..!
if i am right 101 racing is a sponsor of dmw dave for his swift the 10 sec swift the second fastest g13b in the world right.
Old 26th April 2008, 08:12   #207
BHPian

@pawan , yes Dave is sponsored by 101....
Old 26th April 2008, 09:04   #208
Senior - BHPian

Thats a very well taken shot Dhiraj. The car is actually taking off One of the better shots of the Skyline in this thread.
Old 27th February 2009, 17:53   #209
Team-BHP Support

Heard a strange effortless gurgling sound going up altamount road a few minutes back.

Peeped - and it was the red drag skyline zipping up the road!

I guess the car is being prepped for the upcomming "drag season" (torque-nite, ACI speedrun etc all in the next few weeks...hopefully.)

cya
R
Old 1st March 2009, 20:02   #210
BHPian

The Skyline belongs to Gautam Singhania , isnt it ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks