Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2010, 13:25   #106
Senior - BHPian

Oh both these are different cars, that means there is two S65s in Mumbai. I really love & is my most favorite luxury sedan variant! Great finds!
Old 10th May 2010, 13:44   #107
BHPian

Hope you saw a MH03 gypsy filled with bodyguards in the tow. It commands attention. Used to see it often in my ex-college.
Old 10th May 2010, 14:38   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Oh both these are different cars, that means there is two S65s in Mumbai. I really love & is my most favorite luxury sedan variant! Great finds!
It is the same car having the single digit registration. There are 2 S65s in Mumbai, but 1 Black and 1 White.
Old 10th May 2010, 14:55   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
It is the same car having the single digit registration. There are 2 S65s in Mumbai, but 1 Black and 1 White.
Now only if we had pictures of the black S65 AMG
Old 10th May 2010, 16:18   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Thats one beauty. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Is the wheelbase same as in standard S class? This somehow looks even lengthier.
Old 10th May 2010, 19:06   #111
BHPian

awesome ride however merc did not work on the 65 engines since the old shape
Old 10th May 2010, 23:53   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the VTEC guy View Post
Now only if we had pictures of the black S65 AMG
I had posted pictures of that car before. It had the worst wheels i had seen on an AMG. will try and dig it out again.

@ gemballa - the older generation like your W211 and the W220 only had the S55 AMG's. The W221 has the S63 and S65 AMG. I prefer your E55 shape to the current one.

Last edited by speedy : 10th May 2010 at 23:57.
Old 11th May 2010, 11:12   #113
Senior - BHPian

This is the one you had posted Speedy. But this is an S 63 not an S 65. Is this the black one your talking about.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-amg-kits.html

Big Daddy S-class in Bombay: Mercedes S65 AMG!-s6320amg20fr.jpg

Big Daddy S-class in Bombay: Mercedes S65 AMG!-s6320amg20rear.jpg
Old 12th May 2010, 13:03   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
This is the one you had posted Speedy. But this is an S 63 not an S 65. Is this the black one your talking about.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-amg-kits.html

I thought i posted of the 65 but i guess it was the 63 i posted. Will dig my pictures to find it. No Dan this 63 is different car from the 65. One belongs to a politician and the other a builder. The politition now also owns a 760li.
Old 15th May 2010, 02:22   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I thought i posted of the 65 but i guess it was the 63 i posted. Will dig my pictures to find it. No Dan this 63 is different car from the 65. One belongs to a politician and the other a builder. The politition now also owns a 760li.
Buddy, I think the S65 you mention might be the one earlier used as demo car by MBIL. The same one was there in my profile photos for quite a long time.
Old 15th May 2010, 02:43   #116
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Buddy, I think the S65 you mention might be the one earlier used as demo car by MBIL. The same one was there in my profile photos for quite a long time.
no my friend. there is a black s65 in bombay. ive seen it with a police convoy. i remember someone posting about a blue s65 too but maybe it was the s63 posted above being spoken about.
Old 15th May 2010, 03:43   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Two Range Rover Vogue's, Porche cayanne S, One S 500, one S350 and Bentley GTC Speed beside this S65 that i know of in India. I have heard he also owns a Paggani Zonda and the SLR abroad besides other cars there. His previous cars were the E46 M3 and lamborghini gallardo spyder.
I don't think he has the GTC. That belongs to one of his friends as far as I've heard. He has a ton of other cars at his place of residence too (Not in India). The Cayenne is technically registered to the company now, as are their old 7s. They also have multiple Range Sports.

Has the Gallardo been sold yet? The price asked was ludicrous, but somehow he didn't bother, he has the 560-4 abroad. Also you're missing the most important addition to their Indian stable, the Rolls they added last year. Who said there was a recession in 2009!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikibusa View Post
Yes Speedy this is the same owner. Its a single digit on the plate. I got to see this monster via a friend of mine. I have also heard about his Zonda and SLR and few of his pics were also use to do rounds on Flickr, until something happened and they were removed.
Bro do you still have the pics of the S65 you clicked at my house?

PS: I just perused the whole thread, and the prices doing the rounds are ridiculous! The car cost 2.7cr and was a B'day gift. Sadly chauffeurs are having all the fun these days!

PPS: I remember having seen a white S63 outside one of the pubs off of Colaba Causeway. It was at least 3 years ago, The socialite Queenie Dhodi exited along with a guy and another couple, recognized her from the papers...

Last edited by DocG : 15th May 2010 at 03:48.
Old 15th May 2010, 11:10   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
no my friend. there is a black s65 in bombay. ive seen it with a police convoy. i remember someone posting about a blue s65 too but maybe it was the s63 posted above being spoken about.
Ya, but what I said is, the black demo S65 of MBIL was sold to a customer who need the car so urgent & he was ready to compromise that its demo after his personal inspection. It was sold for a discount!
Old 15th May 2010, 13:31   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes Hani it is the same car. MBIL still has the grey one with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Its is the same car Hani has mentioned, it was the demo car bought by a politician. The blue one if i remember right was badged AMG with multi spoke wheels unless we are talking of two different cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
I don't think he has the GTC. That belongs to one of his friends as far as I've heard. He has a ton of other cars at his place of residence too (Not in India). The Cayenne is technically registered to the company now, as are their old 7s. They also have multiple Range Sports.

Has the Gallardo been sold yet? The price asked was ludicrous, but somehow he didn't bother, he has the 560-4 abroad. Also you're missing the most important addition to their Indian stable, the Rolls they added last year. Who said there was a recession in 2009!
You are not paying attention my friend. I did not mention GTC alone, i mentioned GTC SPEED. The GTC is R.R.'s car white with maroon top. This is dark blue with dark blue top.
I dont think it would be tons of other cars abroad but a few. Most of his cars are company registered and the old 7's are sold ages ago. They do not own a single Range rover sport but as i mentioned two Range Rover Vogues.

The Gallardo spyder was sold a little over a year ago and has also changed two hands since. It went to Bangalore and now is in Hyderabad as far as i have heard. He does not own a Lp 560-4 abroad. He has a f430,SLR and the pagani Zonda in the Supercars section. I have not seen or heard of him buying the ROlls. My cousin stays in the same building.
Old 15th May 2010, 19:46   #120
BHPian

Quote:
You are not paying attention my friend. I did not mention GTC alone, i mentioned GTC SPEED. The GTC is R.R.'s car white with maroon top. This is dark blue with dark blue top.
I dont think it would be tons of other cars abroad but a few. Most of his cars are company registered and the old 7's are sold ages ago. They do not own a single Range rover sport but as i mentioned two Range Rover Vogues.

The Gallardo spyder was sold a little over a year ago and has also changed two hands since. It went to Bangalore and now is in Hyderabad as far as i have heard. He does not own a Lp 560-4 abroad. He has a f430,SLR and the pagani Zonda in the Supercars section. I have not seen or heard of him buying the ROlls. My cousin stays in the same building.
No offense but I stay in the same building as the heir of this business family. As you must be knowing he has moved out of the family home, and keeps his own penthouse in the burbs of Mumbai. We also happen to be family friends...

He has many more cars abroad as well. The Rolls is not parked at their house, but at one of their offices in the suburbs. It very much exists. And so do the multiple Range Rover sports. (With regard to the RR Sports, they are used for the company, but many of them are personal registrations.)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks