Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2009, 16:07   #1366
BHPian

Since 1 month or so, i and hyd bhpians were not able to spot any good exotic(Sports Cars) and I was thinking that all the Sports Cars of hyd have gone underground because of the rains and the destroyed roads..

Today in the morning spotted this red hot beauty at jubilee check post..
As soon as the green light came up the guy was banging the horn and finally when he got a clear path he boosted towards the road of Apollo Hospital making this beauty to roar.

Edit:also spotted the ML320 4matic
was having a small problem and made the changes..

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc02604.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc02605.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc02606.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc02607.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc02608.jpg

Last edited by syedhafeez : 11th September 2009 at 16:13.
syedhafeez is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2009, 16:11   #1367
Senior - BHPian

Erm....i cant see them.Anyone else have this problem?
Old 11th September 2009, 16:23   #1368
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Erm....i cant see them.Anyone else have this problem?
Its visible. A red colored Porsche Cayman S
Old 12th September 2009, 01:09   #1369
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper9999 View Post
merc slk convertible
thats India , check out the 3 people riding on a bike and staring a SLK
Old 12th September 2009, 01:18   #1370
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
found these while cleaning my comp, guess a pics of few of these cars are already on the thread.
Who else thinks that the Porsche 911 Carrera S' wheels and the Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG's wheels are similar? In fact, extremely similar?

Note: The wheels on the Carrera are the same ones that are standard on the Turbo.
Old 13th September 2009, 12:47   #1371
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Who else thinks that the Porsche 911 Carrera S' wheels and the Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG's wheels are similar? In fact, extremely similar?

Note: The wheels on the Carrera are the same ones that are standard on the Turbo.
Not the carrera S wheels but the 911 turbo wheels are similar to AMG's.
Old 13th September 2009, 12:59   #1372
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Not the carrera S wheels but the 911 turbo wheels are similar to AMG's.
Yes, that's what I said. But this particular Carrera S seems have the Turbo's wheels. So I was referring to this Carrera, not Carreras in general.
Old 13th September 2009, 13:13   #1373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Yes, that's what I said. But this particular Carrera S seems have the Turbo's wheels. So I was referring to this Carrera, not Carreras in general.
Yes its because the carrera owner has opted for turbo wheels, which is the costliest of porsche wheels.
Old 13th September 2009, 14:23   #1374
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Yes its because the carrera owner has opted for turbo wheels, which is the costliest of porsche wheels.
Not a fan of the turbo wheels though. I prefer classic BBS LMs on Porsches. The standard Carrera S comes with gorgeous wheels as well. Incidentally, Porsche had introduced a Cayman 'Design Edition' which sported the Turbo wheels.
Old 16th September 2009, 21:37   #1375
BHPian

sorry, not the best pic around. But wanted to share it anyways.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-7.jpg  

Old 17th September 2009, 02:37   #1376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
He has even made sure he does not forget the under belly which is lighter just like the actual cat.
nice one! this one will surely add a star to the wacky car thread. wonder if this car runs fast like a leopard! Do i see a siren light thing on the roof of this car??
Old 17th September 2009, 09:55   #1377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
nice one! this one will surely add a star to the wacky car thread. wonder if this car runs fast like a leopard! Do i see a siren light thing on the roof of this car??
yes sir, that's a siren on the roof..

If i am not wrong then pic has been taken in the parking of talkie town.
Old 19th September 2009, 16:53   #1378
BHPian

OMG OMG OMG...!!! What a day it has been. I SPOTTED THE LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO. Yes guys , you've heard it right , THE MURCIELAGO.
On my way back from college , i take a left turn at the LV Prasad Junction. It is then that i see this CAR at the signal and the amazing part , the car was going to come in my direction. I was amazed , called up a friend , who doesn't answer the phone. This was when i regretted having the Nokia 1208 , a basic color display phone . Neways i was all geared up as the car would be coming in a few seconds. As the car approached right next to me , all i had to do was follow the car and admire the car. Its exhaust note , its road presence , its lowness , the car as a whole was just AMAZING...!!! I followed the car from LV Prasad Junction till Pizza hut , actually the car took a turn just before pizza hut , and i did follow the car. The car stopped in front of an amazing house. This house had an SLK just inside the gate , and when i see inside i find another lamborghini , an LP 560-4 , a Carrera S , a DHC , an old Jaguar , a few Bentleys , but all in covers. It was then that i realized that this is the house of DC.
The driver of the car was kind enough , he did say a few things about the car. The car was on its way back from servicing. The car was bought about 6 months ago. The car is mostly used at nights. Oh yes , THE LAMBO WAS YELLOW IN COLOR WITH DELHI PLATES.
I asked him if i could come some other time and take a pic of the garage , but he said that if the car is spotted on the road , then the pic can be taken but pics inside the house were not allowed due to security reasons. He also pointed out that few days ago pics were taken inside the house and were posted online.
There was this another curious foreigner who also chased the car and he took a few pics. I asked him if he could mail the pics and i gave him my email id. Just hoping that he mails the pics.
The car had an amazing presence on road. The exhaust note was loud and wherever he got an empty stretch he raced the car , but i was always behind the car following it. The driver was perfect with the car , i was amazed by the closeness he maintained with the divider on the left.

Neways , it was a wonderful experience which i would like to recall in front of my friends and make them jealous. Im just hoping that i recieve the pics ASAP. This excitedness would last for a long time. I know you people would be waiting for the pics and so am i. Iam regretting as to why did'nt i carry a camera phone with me. Neways if i get the photos or incase of any update ill keep u guys updated.

Cheers,
Hafeez
Old 19th September 2009, 17:00   #1379
Distinguished - BHPian

About a year ago, i was in a Fiat Siena driving down from Mumbai to Pune and when entered the Ferguson College road in Deccan, Pune, i saw a yellow Murceialago right in front of our car, followed it for almost a km in peak traffic in deccan, Pune. That too had DL plates, maybe that is bought by the DC owner.

Width of this car from behind is unbeilevable. They dont somehow fit in Indian scenario, too wide a car for indians to digest.

Undoubtedly, one of the greatest sports car ever made
Old 19th September 2009, 20:17   #1380
Senior - BHPian

@Syed , that would have been a sight Specially seeing the LP entering a house with other exotics parked in the background .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks