Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-2.html)

looks like the flipped on its right side, might be at quite high speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1205318)
My GOD! How did that happen ? When and where? And every one safe?!

I am not sure exactly when this happened. Got these pics from a friend. This happened near Surat and it toppled couple of times before coming to a halt. Every person was unhurt inside the car. Thanks to the strong built of the car.

as our members posted.it has cheap tyres. the company fitted tyre is around 55,000.remember. this is the price of ONLY ONE tyre.not all the four.lol

That's a bad bad crash. Hope the passengers were all right

Minor accident but could have been much worse for a car this size and height.

how is the glass damaged and not the body ??
any info ?
from the pic it looks like something just hit the glass and nothing else.
(may be a coconut just fell on it :) )stupid:

It looks just like a coconut fell on it. Will cost him only a couple of lakhs for the windshield! :p

I looked at this picture for 5 mins and kept wondering what could have happened.

I am sure this would have happened when the car was in motion, what I can think off at his moment is, there are these trucks carrying big rock material like stones which are used for construction purpose, one of those big stones might had toppled over from the truck on to the Lamborghini's screen.

@ Nikhil and Manish ::: Guys, in Delhi coconuts falling from coconut trees is a very very rare thing to happen.

Hit a pedestrian? The wiper seems to be damaged too.

If the car was tailing a truck, chances are a loose rock / brick on the road would have been picked by the rear tires of the truck(I mean the gap between both the rear tires), and thrown it behind.It has happened to me once.

Feel sorry for the car.

One of the wiper is also at different angle.

Could have been some hit by accident (or by purpose !!)

thats strange
wiper is also damaged,were they in use when this occured?
it doesnt look like damage from something that fell on it.
btw,how much would windshield cost?

Possibilities :D -
Supercar & Import Crashes in India-frff.jpg

Name:  weewe.jpg
Views: 42445
Size:  124.0 KB

Owner in happier times -

Supercar & Import Crashes in India-as4.jpg

ya , very much possible that some one did it on purpose !
considering the auto and the guy standing near the car , the chances of guy are more IMO.
did you get to know anything more as to what happened ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1220077)
Hit a pedestrian? The wiper seems to be damaged too.

Couldn't have hit a pedestrian as then bonnet and bumper would have been effected as well. Here only the windshield and wiper are affected.