Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1220837)
Guys just a wild guess, the driver would not have snapped his seat belt and a Hard brake to avoid the speed breaker and his head could have banged into the windshield.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1220889)
Whaaaat are we talking of a driver with a head, the size of a buffaloes head :Shockked: ? ..

Too good!!! My God! :uncontrol :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubby (Post 1220060)
@ Nikhil and Manish ::: Guys, in Delhi coconuts falling from coconut trees is a very very rare thing to happen.

Is that the result of Butter chicken ?

btw this is a Gallardo SE, one of the two India AFAIK.

May be this car rear ended a truck. Due to its low height it actually went under it till something hit the windshield(uff! imagination).

This happened in September last year ,by the guys at the workshop

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubby (Post 1220060)
I looked at this picture for 5 mins and kept wondering what could have happened.

@ Nikhil and Manish ::: Guys, in Delhi coconuts falling from coconut trees is a very very rare thing to happen.

Do we have any coconut tress left in delhi:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 1221077)
May be this car rear ended a truck. Due to its low height it actually went under it till something hit the windshield(uff! imagination).

Yeah that seems a likely possibility. Otherwise an act of Vandalism seems to be another good guess. I doubt if that Auto can do it,more like some passerby throw a big stone etc.

Who took the pics anyway will know the real cause as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beanstalk_230 (Post 1220885)
lol:... couldn't resist.

OT - Abhinav this guy is Ayan's friend...saw the same pics in his FB id as well

Oh. He was the one whom we saw in Lodhi Road racing (The yellow lambo with the red one)

Is it just me or is there blood/residue on the Gallardo SE's numberplate? If so, I'm surprised no one's pointed that out yet. It's one of the first things that caught my eye.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1221005)
Is that the result of Butter chicken ?

rightly said Sir its a result of Butter chicken and the concrete jungle Delhi is becoming, in Delhi its a saying " don't worry, have chicken curry "' by the way I am now feeling like having butter chicken in breakfast :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 1221118)
Do we have any coconut tress left in delhi

Harry bhai, I think we have some coconut trees look alikes kind of trees, i call them look alikes as i havent seen any coconut on them :uncontrol

@ aniguchisan

Quote:

Is it just me or is there blood/residue on the Gallardo SE's numberplate? If so, I'm surprised no one's pointed that out yet. It's one of the first things that caught my eye.
Number plate details have been partly hidden with help of airbrush effect before posting the picture in public.

Hi,
For me ,this looks like the windshield has taken the hit.The wiper is broken at the point of impact.
Could be a ball or a stone .
If it was an accident with some other vehicle,then the bonnet or front bumper should have some marks on it.

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1107678)
I tried to find a post were everyone could post all the exotic imports crashed in India. I couldn't find one, therefore i started a new one thread, with the amount of exotic cars on indian roads there is always one unluckly who crashes.
Here are some pics.
Attachment 82686 Attachment 82687

Attachment 82688 Attachment 82689

Attachment 82690 Attachment 82691

Attachment 82692 Attachment 82693

Attachment 82694 Attachment 82695

Attachment 82696
Most of the pics are posted by TBhp members. Wanted to put it together in one thread.

That was a great decision to start this threaad. where does this happen ?

anyone..any updates on what actually happened to the gallardo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1229821)
anyone..any updates on what actually happened to the gallardo.

Yeah what could have happened?

The tires are missing. They bursted or what...

Buddy I appreciate you for the effort taken by you , for making this thread.

But lets all wish that , WE will not be the kind of people who will not enjoy in others sorrows