Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-13.html)

Probably something coming from the opposite direction just scratching it badly. You'd expect people with such cars to drive a little more carefully and with a little better judgement than that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1486756)
Probably something coming from the opposite direction just scratching it badly. You'd expect people with such cars to drive a little more carefully and with a little better judgement than that.

Do look at the picture a little carefully. You'd notice that the rear wheel and tire is not in alignment. And the trademark wide hips of the Carrera are missing. This is a pretty bad shunt. The rear axle has taken a beating. And since it is a 911, everything that's essential, is at the rear! This guy has practically written it off!

P.S. I love the modifications though. The Techart wheels and the 911 'Aero-Kit' are tasteully done.

The Porsche is totalled!
Look at the shape of the cover.I think the pillars and the greenhouse are gone too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1486561)
Felt sorry for this 911.

I'm not surprised with the incident. The owner is known to be one of the rashest drivers around. I don't know if he sold this car recently. It used to be lying at the porsche workshop every single time i went with some issue or the other and the low lips dint help either. He's got himself a CTT with a techart kit now though.

The 911 does not have an Aero kit, it has GT3 bumper installed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante (Post 1487432)
The 911 does not have an Aero kit, it has GT3 bumper installed.

Porsche had provided the 997 Mark 1 GT3's front bumper and rear wing/spoiler as an optional extra for 997 Carrera owners. They called it the 'Aero Kit'

In fact, there is a certain silver 997 Carrera owner who had also opted for this extra on his 911. He kept the factory wheels however.

Exterior - Tequipment 911 (Type 997) - Tequipment - Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

Too bad.
Its Aero kit on that Carrera.

i had seen this car in delhi i think cos, i remember seeing one 911 with the aero kit and the lower lip removed and this ones lower lip does not exist. must be the same, sad

Saw this E-class near Paligha Bavan opp: Hayatt Regency, Delhi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1504448)
Saw this E-class near Paligha Bavan opp: Hayatt Regency, Delhi.

Really sad to see a foreign car like that.

Even in places like Hong Kong, where people change their cars every couple of years, this gen of Mercedes is still well maintained and running here.

i feel that Jag under ford dint get enough attentions as there were many other brands to manage by ford.
well with Tata jag and LR are their only vehicles with proper international recognition so they will care for it like their own.

i think i need to learn how to watermark. the wrecked cayenne turbo's pictures were clicked by me, and if not mistaken i had uploaded them here too.

anyways here is another exotic crash, pictures sent to me by a friend. though its not a car, but its an exotic nonetheless..

when harley met splendour..

the details i got were::

One fine morning when the weather is just awesome,somebody decides to unleash their beast and to take a round of the city on their shining Harley Davidson V-Rod, however things get crazy and the Harley hits a Hero Honda Splendor at over 90 kmph

bare minimum text, but that wasn't enough?!?

Ouchhhhh , who is stronger a hero honda splendour or a Harley Davidson ?

My vote goes to the former.
From the pictures, one can clearly make out who was the beater and who's taken the beating!!!
Irrespective of what speeds both were doing, the HH isn't in that a bad shape.

Any idea how it happened??