Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-21.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle_f1 (Post 1981532)
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The red lamborghini murci ( spidermans ex ) whose pics were uploaded by mahish few pages back had a major crash yeaterday night. Badly damaged, rear wheel off the axle, front broken into pieces.

Heart Wrenching Sight

you mean this http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1934786
:Shockked:

Yesterday late afternoon at around 4:30pm the Slk 350 met with an accident on the sea link. The driver who is not so kind with his car lost control and hit the divider. The car has lost its front nose but no engine damage or suspension damage was visually seen.

Guys, any further news on Murcielago accident? Any pics? I know it must be a heart breaking site to see a beauty in such a sad state but still would like to have a look at the pics.

Guys spotted a Silver Porsche Carrera at the junction of upper ridge road & Simon Boliver Marg wrecked. Looked like extensive suspension damage..

Could not take pics since there were alot of Traffic Cops around.. Do share with us if anyone knows the story behind the crash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1983561)

Yea buddy, its the very same LAMBO im talking about.

The red Mobile store Rolls Royce is wrecked from the back side. Parked at Navnit BMW mumbai. Anyone visiting there can snap it up. I had a quick look the other day but didnt get a chance.

well, to be honest, that RR was already pretty beat up inside out. hopefully now the MStore management will think about restoring it completely!!

Here a newspaper pic of a crash of a C class i suppose here in trivandrum.the mallu newspaper has written pretty bad about the rider. As you know the idiotic media here and some mallu citizens always like to see and criticise rich guys here. Hate these bad behaviours of such mallus:Frustrati. Instead of helping the driver guy,the people were blaming him for the crash on the silly KSEB electrical post.Please excuse the bad picture quality.

@avishar

the picture was clicked by me. clicked in indore. the accident happened somewhere close.

@Anupam: What's wrong with the newspaper guys? Its the Merc owner who lost control and crashed into the electric post. The driver also threatened the people who gathered around not to call police or tell about this accident to anyone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2023084)
@Anupam: What's wrong with the newspaper guys? Its the Merc owner who lost control and crashed into the electric post. The driver also threatened the people who gathered around not to call police or tell about this accident to anyone else.

err, i got to know the other way. Anyways i still won't support the media guys. They make a small problem bigger. BTW thw owner indeed needs to shell out a couple of lacks on the car.:D

Came in TOI today. Yesterday, a Bentley ( 3.56 Crore) being driven at high speeds hit a divider on Outer Ring Road ( ORR) and toppled 5 times.

Both driver and assistant are safe. Driver may lose one of his legs.

They were returning back after dropping the owner ( CEO of Nagarjuna Group) to the airport.

No mention of what were the damages to car. I am sure he has to fork out a package:)

Have seen the same Bentley couple of weeks back..also managed to take a pic.

HYDERABAD: Occupants of a Bentley had a miraculous escape after the Rs 3.56-crore worth car, being driven at a high speed on the Outer Ring Road, rammed into a road divider and rolled over nearly five times before coming to a stop upside-down on the other side of the road on Thursday evening. The driver's leg got severed in the accident.
The Bentley (AP 12 J 789) belonged to C V Rao, chairman of of Navayuga Constructions Private Limited, Jubilee Hills. The accident took place near Chennamma Hotel on the ORR, RGI Airport SI P Anjaiah said.When the incident happened, driver Ramana and office assistant Praveen were in the car. They were returning to the corporate office after dropping C V Rao at the airport, the SI said.
Ramana's right leg got severed, while Praveen sustained minor injuries. The injured were rushed to a private hospital inJubilee Hills and their condition is said to be out of danger.
Luckily, there were no other vehicles coming in the opposite direction otherwise there could have been some casualties, the SI said.
A case was registered against Ramana under section 337 (causing injuries due to rash or negligent act) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Read more: Speeding Bentley turns turtle on ORR - Hyderabad - City - The Times of India

Here's the pic of that Bentley.
Supercar & Import Crashes in India-dsc03839.jpg

I'm glad there isn't a pic of the post-crash Bentley here. I would have cried.

Btw, these ring roads of Bangalore (haven't been there) are quite accident-prone? Have read of so many incidents there...