Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1527276)
Saw a yellow coloured porsche being towed (well no exactly towed, it was on one of those flat bed trucks) to the porsche showroom this morning. Was too far away to notice if there was damage. Any ideas anyone what happened?

Do you mean the 911S with the body kit. If yes then it belongs to a friend of mine and i can find out. He probaly hit the front lip somewhere and has damaged the bumper as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1527389)
Do you mean the 911S with the body kit. If yes then it belongs to a friend of mine and i can find out. He probaly hit the front lip somewhere and has damaged the bumper as well.

I saw it from very far and don't know which one. Had a soft top i think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1527463)
I saw it from very far and don't know which one. Had a soft top i think.

The softop yellow comes to the club and i think i know who it belongs too. If i remember right even Liv2drv had one in Goa. He had posted pictures of it in the Goa thread. Could be the car was being brought down from there for a service.

Not mine... my one hasn't moved in 2+ months.

I heard that a blue M5 crashed at babulnath few days ago. Any more news about it?

Guys, found this picture on a website.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1645250)

This snap was already posted a couple of months before

Found this pic of Mercedes accident on Flickr

Supercar & Import Crashes in India-3603382126_ae2b393cc6_b.jpg

Quote:

Posted long back buddy ! I think it was posted by someone in the wreckedexotics.com copying from here. :)

Quote:

Is that the same car which ecks owned previously ?

Does anybody have the pics of the Yellow porsche which crashed last saturday at SV road Bandra???

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1716298)
Is that the same car which ecks owned previously ?

No that is not our car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 1716862)
Does anybody have the pics of the Yellow porsche which crashed last saturday at SV road Bandra???

:Shockked: A Porsche crashed in Bandra last week? From where did you get this news?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1715274)
Found this pic of Mercedes accident on Flickr

Attachment 280901

Thats in Goa infront of the Marriot. Have seen that car around there very often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1716954)
:Shockked: A Porsche crashed in Bandra last week? From where did you get this news?

It looks like a minor crash from the pics which i saw. It was apparantly Bonnie Chhabria's yellow 911 with the aero kit which did not make it to the supercar rally.