Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-10.html)

Man jack those RIMS! Well the remaining 4 at least :D...And damn that boy was sure driving like he was in a turbo Cayenne, only I think he forgot that he was in India...

Just hope he didn't hit a cow or something like that

Ouch !! thats gonna hurt. Must be a big impact, even the rims have cracked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyakmodi (Post 1318366)
Today while coming back from somewhere, I saw a tow truck on the opposite side of the bypass. And guess what did I see getting towed??

I think this is the first one in India.

What took me by surprise was inspite of such an impact, none of the air bags had deployed.

This is not the first Cayenne in India to get wrecked.
A Porsche Cayenne from Chandigarh had a much bigger accident than this one.

Redone and still running like new on road :)

Ouch that must have hurt, hope everyone is safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodDevil (Post 1318516)
This is not the first Cayenne in India to get wrecked.
A Porsche Cayenne from Chandigarh had a much bigger accident than this one.

Redone and still running like new on road :)

oops..my bad!

what I meant was a first cayenne turbo to be crashed.

By gods grace, nothing happened to any of the passengers or the driver. so much so that the next car of the owner of this crashed Cayenne Turbo is going to be a Porsche again.

a little fender bender... I've seen a crashed Cayenne Turbo being repaired at the Delhi Porsche Centre. It was almost as bad as this one. Does anyone know if the Delhi Porsche centre has improved with their services?

Quote:

Originally Posted by liv2drv (Post 1319260)
a little fender bender... I've seen a crashed Cayenne Turbo being repaired at the Delhi Porsche Centre. It was almost as bad as this one. Does anyone know if the Delhi Porsche centre has improved with their services?

Yup the service in delhi is really good, its headed by a person who was with mercedes in dubai for 10 years. The response is immediate

thanks... the reason i asked was because about a year ago that place was barely good enough to call it a rickshaw centre. I've had many bad experiences with them during 2008. some of them being...
1. asking me to pull my supercharger out because of an overheating problem. They put the car back to stock... two weeks later, overheating starts again.
2. My brake discs were changed (apparently) at Porsche last year... This year they need changing again.
3. My Gearbox was shifting too hard, took it to them, and they fixed it and gave it back to me after a month and half. They couldn't find the problem for a month. Early this year... my gearbox failed completely...

So my confidence in them is really low. In fact, now my car is due for a service shortly, and i'm not sure if i should send it to them!

On the other hand... Porsche in Bombay... Perfect! They were a pleasure to deal with. The second time the overheating problem occurred, they had fixed her in a snap. Touch wood, no overheating till date.

Hey...
Just spotted these on Wrecked Exotics......

I think there was only one SL with the SLR nose in India, It seems this is the one. But the damage does not look too bad which is nice.

These are same pics were posted here by Hanmust. (I think in Kerala Thread)
I know there is a SL in Pune with SLR nose and this is a SL 55 amg.

didn't know where to put up this link as this is not in india, but worth a watch none the less..

Lamborghini Owner Finds Humor in Crash

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcandle (Post 1322961)
Hey...
Just spotted these on Wrecked Exotics......

It's the photo which I clicked personally from Rajasree Motors (MB dealer in Cochin). I've the master copy with me.

Was on my way to the factory today in the morning. Saw this poor baby near dlf gurgoan being carried away.