Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-12.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by indra_slk (Post 1427134)
Spiff i was shocked to see a 5 series at a colva police station! I heard that the silver alto hit it.Is it true?

I too went to have a look as i pass that road everyday to go to my house.

Here is a pic from my side. I am sure these Goans must have harassed you since you have a non GA plate

Also noticed that all the airbags had inflated.

yea the drunk guy in alto hit it..he was injured pretty badly too. Police was actually quite cooperative as the other party was drunk so all the blame went to him and since we were only visiting the city they didnt mind the non-GA plates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiff (Post 1427143)
yea the drunk guy in alto hit it..he was injured pretty badly too. Police was actually quite cooperative as the other party was drunk so all the blame went to him and since we were only visiting the city they didnt mind the non-GA plates.

But where and how did this happen?

Usually we have big problems if you have a accident and you dont have GA reg plate. The blame no matter what is always on the non goan car. Your lucky to get away.

Actually Goa Police is very nice, I dont think they will act foolishly around tourists.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 1427260)
Actually Goa Police is very nice, I dont think they will act foolishly around tourists.

I am not talking in the police point of view but in the view of the witnesses and the victims of the accident. They like to twist stories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by indra_slk (Post 1427264)
I am not talking in the police point of view but in the view of the witnesses and the victims of the accident. They like to twist stories.

I agree with indra.
Seems to be the car got hit quite hard on the side.

:OT

@ ecksreturns
Agree with you on Mr. Tata's quote. Obviously he wont be as direct as i was.
BTW todays Times has a quite a bit to say about the Loss making part though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1427625)
I agree with indra.
Seems to be the car got hit quite hard on the side.

I saw the alto today which crashed into spiff's 530D and it looks like the BMW is damaged more compared to the alto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1427059)
Buy low, sell high. Mr Tata did not say "bad decision" , but said , and I quote "inopportune time " . Any questions ?

Quite offtopic. Well Ecks is right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiff (Post 1427143)

Thats bad for the new car. Glad you guys were safe. Must have been hurting to see the car in such shape. Whats the estimated recovery time ?

Spotted this on the wreckedexotics site. A Porche Cayenne Turbo. It says this was done by an Indian automotive journalist going too fast for his own good somewhere in India.

Anyone have any idea who this was?

Name:  zcayenne_20090704_001.jpg
Views: 15093
Size:  57.7 KB

Here's the link,

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...0704_001.shtml

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkydevil (Post 1468877)
It says this was done by an Indian automotive journalist going too fast for his own good somewhere in India.

Some Automotive journo wrecked a Merc at Amby Valley too sometime back. Braakkhh! Whats up with these guys lately. Too much to handle ? :deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1468942)
The Cayenne accident has already been covered else where, either on this thread or another

Pls attach the link!

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkydevil (Post 1468877)
Spotted this on the wreckedexotics site. A Porche Cayenne Turbo. It says this was done by an Indian automotive journalist going too fast for his own good somewhere in India.

Anyone have any idea who this was?

Attachment 186197

Here's the link,

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...0704_001.shtml

Who ever done this, its heart breaking!

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1469101)
Some Automotive journo wrecked a Merc at Amby Valley too sometime back. Braakkhh! Whats up with these guys lately. Too much to handle ? :deadhorse

It was a AMG, its been mentioned in this thread before.

Felt sorry for this 911.

After seeing the 911 type 997 Carrera, I'm in tears :Shockked: I can't believe it! Why can't people be a little more careful while driving, especially when it's a Porsche :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 1486690)
As for the 911 type 997 Carrera, I'm in tears :Shockked: I can't believe it! Why can't people be a little more careful while driving, especially when it's a Porsche :Frustrati

Can anyone shed light on how that happened to the Porsche?