Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 11:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Great pictures evil_e46. It seem like your a pro with the camera.

AYAN like pointed out by Anish9000 it is a soft top convertible with a detachable all weather top as well.

Mods could you please merge this thread with evil_e46's previous thread. You cannot have two threads running on the Photo shoot of one car. Thank you.
Old 17th August 2009, 11:14   #17
BHPian

Yeah and its really easy to take off the hard top. I thought it was going to rain so had the hard top on early morning but then it became really sunny and there was no chance of rain so i drove home and took it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Great pictures evil_e46. It seem like your a pro with the camera.

AYAN like pointed out by Anish9000 it is a soft top convertible with a detachable all weather top as well.

Mods could you please merge this thread with evil_e46's previous thread. You cannot have two threads running on the Photo shoot of one car. Thank you.
Thanks speedy !
If you want any of your cars clicked, I'll be obliged

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th August 2009 at 20:21. Reason: Post merged.
Old 17th August 2009, 12:20   #18
BHPian

Some more pictures of my photo shoot.
This is the BMW 325ci with an M3 Kit.
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-front.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-rear-mirror.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-left.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-taj.jpg  

Old 17th August 2009, 12:46   #19
BHPian

Nice Pictures evil_e46
In the 4th picture from the beginning of the first post you could have closed the doors . The speeding effect could have been better then . Just my small opinion . Nevertheless nice ride and nice pictures .
Old 17th August 2009, 12:48   #20
BHPian

great pix and ride there..
Old 17th August 2009, 13:18   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A sight for sore eyes! I hate the design language of the (Bangled) range of BMWs....the new 7 is a head turner, but its predecessor & the 3 / 5 series are horribly quirky. The E46 is a "classic" BMW. Timeless with beautiful proportionate lines. If only BMW'd use the E46 & E39 as an influence for the coming generations.

Great pictures of an outstanding machine. Thanks for sharing.
Old 17th August 2009, 13:39   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC.CUSTOMS View Post
Nice Pictures evil_e46
In the 4th picture from the beginning of the first post you could have closed the doors . The speeding effect could have been better then . Just my small opinion . Nevertheless nice ride and nice pictures .
Yeah but i thought id make it look like it was flying! Now that you've mentioned I will do one with its doors closed soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
great pix and ride there..
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
A sight for sore eyes! I hate the design language of the (Bangled) range of BMWs....the new 7 is a head turner, but its predecessor & the 3 / 5 series are horribly quirky. The E46 is a "classic" BMW. Timeless with beautiful proportionate lines. If only BMW'd use the E46 & E39 as an influence for the coming generations.

The bangled 3..dont even get me started on it.. Sometimes I wonder if instead of getting their machines to look more muscular and yet versatile they got them to look like they could get easily bullied (if you know what I mean).. Yes the lines of the E46..they are what makes this car, THIS car. I so wanna get my hands on a E39 and see what I can do with it too..
Old 17th August 2009, 14:47   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

You took the words out of my mouth! These are beautiful machines! The E46 M3 CSL is one of my dream cars!
Old 17th August 2009, 15:50   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Great pics and sweet looking car. Is there a similar one around in Bandra too? I believe this car belonged to Shahid Kapoor at some point
Old 17th August 2009, 16:08   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Great pics and sweet looking car. Is there a similar one around in Bandra too? I believe this car belonged to Shahid Kapoor at some point
I dont know of another silver 3 series convertible in Mumbai.. never came across one but you must have seen this same car at Bandra cause I often take it out over there quiet often.. Nope it didn't belong to Shahid..
Old 17th August 2009, 17:34   #26
Senior - BHPian

Those are really good pictures! You're 3 looks really well maintained.

P.S: You're thread says "325ci M3 and a lot more"...where are the rest?
Old 17th August 2009, 17:46   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think that was a couple not convertible. Also Black IIRC.
Old 17th August 2009, 17:56   #28
BHPian

Great photographs for a beautiful machine.
Awaiting for the rest of the photographs.
Old 17th August 2009, 18:16   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
I dont know of another silver 3 series convertible in Mumbai.. never came across one but you must have seen this same car at Bandra cause I often take it out over there quiet often.. Nope it didn't belong to Shahid..
I have seen a silver convertible with E46 M3 rims in Bandra. Let me see if i have those pictures.
Old 17th August 2009, 20:39   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is a silver M3 convertible of the same year. Maybe that was shahids old car. The guy bought it second hand some years ago, so will ask him. He used to stay in bandra and now shifted to parel. There also was two 330ci convertibles one silver and the other black. both are now in Bangalore. So could be this silver 330ci as well.

M Power couple of Convertibles but what you mean is coupe . Most of the cars had the all weather tops so you could mistake them for coupes. There are two M3 convertibles and this 325ci of the same year in the city. The black 330ci you refer to belonged to my friend and is in Bangalore now.

Last edited by speedy : 17th August 2009 at 20:48.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks