Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2019, 08:20   #14926
BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrayus_shirali View Post
He also has a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 and a Porsche 911 Turbo 991. Attachment 1890150 Attachment 1890151
A Lamborghini Aventador SVJ63 is also on the way to his garage (the only SVJ63 in the country)
Huracan has DMZ bits too
+ 911Turbo S, RR SVR, LC, Discovery sport

Last edited by zebo : 5th July 2019 at 08:22.
Old 5th July 2019, 12:53   #14927
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
He also has a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 and a Porsche 911 Turbo 991. Attachment 1890150 Attachment 1890151
A Lamborghini Aventador SVJ63 is also on the way to his garage (the only SVJ63 in the country)
The Verde Mantis Huracan is no more a part of his garage. Sold off to a friend of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxster View Post
Here is a video tour of one the most exotic garages in the country!

I did some math based on the figures shown, and in that 7+ minutes of KVP's garage, you see almost 40 Crores (or more) worth of cars, and the total HP & NM is insane!!!

Attachment 1890130

Cheers
Those are just the prominent cars that you've taken into account
Don't forget his close to half a dozen Land Rovers including a Vogue, a Vogue Supercharged, a SVR and a Discovery 4. There are a bunch of other SUVs as well like the 955 generation Porsche Cayenne turbo S, a 958 Cayenne turbo, the Prado, Land Cruisers etc. There was a 958 Cayenne diesel as well but I guess that was sold off when the turbo came in. You've also missed the 991 911 turbo S and the gorgeous green 997 911 turbo. In all, this is one bonkers garage!

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th July 2019 at 16:45. Reason: Removing video from quote
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 13:24   #14928
BHPian

Quote:
He also has a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 and a Porsche 911 Turbo 991.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebo View Post
Huracan has DMZ bits too
+ 911Turbo S, RR SVR, LC, Discovery sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The Verde Mantis Huracan is no more a part of his garage. Sold off to a friend of his.

Those are just the prominent cars that you've taken into account
Don't forget his close to half a dozen Land Rovers including a Vogue, a Vogue Supercharged, a SVR and a Discovery 4. There are a bunch of other SUVs as well like the 955 generation Porsche Cayenne turbo S, a 958 Cayenne turbo, the Prado, Land Cruisers etc. There was a 958 Cayenne diesel as well but I guess that was sold off when the turbo came in. You've also missed the 991 911 turbo S and the gorgeous green 997 911 turbo. In all, this is one bonkers garage!
Thanks for pitching in chaps! I am aware of the other cars in his garage, and also know what else is coming, however, I was only quoting the cars seen in the video, and not getting into an inventory of his garage.

If any of you want to do that, please feel free

Cheers
Old 20th July 2019, 16:34   #14929
BHPian

Has anyone spotted a red Jag f-type SVR in Bangalore yet?I saw a F-type at decathlon OMR road just an hour back but couldn't recognise and take pics of it as I was doing some good speeds.Do SVR's have a fixed spoiler?i did notice that it had a fixed spoiler though
Old 22nd July 2019, 11:39   #14930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSIVTEC View Post
Has anyone spotted a red Jag f-type SVR in Bangalore yet?I saw a F-type at decathlon OMR road just an hour back but couldn't recognise and take pics of it as I was doing some good speeds.Do SVR's have a fixed spoiler?i did notice that it had a fixed spoiler though
Afaik, there were two SVRs in their inventory - one in Red and one in Blue. Don't know what happened. My assumption is that what you saw might have been a Red V6 F-Type. There was a particular F-Type Coupe in Red with a Fixed Spoiler as a ticked option in the showroom for a while. The asking was close to the ex-Showroom value of a GT3. Either that or a Type400 (don't recall what it is called).

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Spotted the car yesterday morning. Well, no wonder it is being used. Felt good to see it in metal.
ka51resident is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2019, 12:23   #14931
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka51resident View Post
Afaik, there were two SVRs in their inventory - one in Red and one in Blue. Don't know what happened. My assumption is that what you saw might have been a Red V6 F-Type. There was a particular F-Type Coupe in Red with a Fixed Spoiler as a ticked option in the showroom for a while. The asking was close to the ex-Showroom value of a GT3. Either that or a Type400 (don't recall what it is called).
The French Racing Blue SVR made its way to Salem I believe and the red/orange one somewhere up West. JLR India also has a red facelift SVR that they're using as a demo vehicle so it could well be that car since JLR's new Cunninghan Road Showroom was inaugurated a few days ago and they could've gotten down their most (ridiculously) expensive car in the lineup for display purposes. The dealers have also been slapping SVR kits on V6 F-Types, I recollect one such white car from Bhubaneshwar.
Old 29th July 2019, 12:54   #14932
BHPian

A visitor from Tirunelveli. The second time I am seeing an Aventador in metal and oh my word! This car is pure love!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6942-copy.jpg  

ka51resident is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2019, 06:42   #14933
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambro View Post
Anyone have any idea what this is and where it came from? A few people have stated that it was a replica of an older Force India car that was kept in Vijay Mallya's residence all this time. Still, others are saying it's a real car and not a replica

This car is replica car model which used to be there at the UB tower lobby, one side had the F1 car and the other side has the Kingfisher airlines aircraft model hanging from the ceiling.

The car was moved a year back to a friends place of Mr. Mallya (was supposedly placed in his bar) the car was supposedly being transported to the same chaps farm house in Tamil Nadu now. - the guy who told me this mentioned this guy used to race with mallya back in the day at the race tracks and things.
I'm not sure if the car is the same as the one in the picture you've shown.

If you look at the height of the rear wing, it looks like it is from 2009-16 era regulations height.

Also the Diffuser area is unclear but it looks similar to the post 2009 regulations.
Monolithic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2019, 16:56   #14934
BHPian

One of my friend's sent me this pic.I am doubtful on this being a legit TT RS.The wheels look like they are from the standard TT and no quad exhausts
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img20190804wa0005.jpg
TSIVTEC is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th August 2019, 19:12   #14935
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSIVTEC View Post
One of my friend's sent me this pic.I am doubtful on this being a legit TT RS.The wheels look like they are from the standard TT and no quad exhausts
I don't think it's a TT RS. Just seems like a sticker job. IIRC It's not even officially sold in india
porsche_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th August 2019, 20:23   #14936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_guy View Post
I don't think it's a TT RS. Just seems like a sticker job. IIRC It's not even officially sold in india
Yes you are correct, it isn't sold in India. But I thought what if it was imported and about to be registered here. (if that exists)

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th August 2019 at 15:07. Reason: Post edited. Please use spaces after punctuation marks, and not before them. Thanks!
Old 5th August 2019, 14:44   #14937
BHPian

Bangalore got it's first Phantom VIII delivered yesterday night. The owner has also gone full crazy and got the EWB variant!
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_20190805_144145.jpg

(Source: Automobili Ardent)

Cheers!

Last edited by porsche_guy : 5th August 2019 at 14:46.
porsche_guy is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 15th August 2019, 21:47   #14938
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_guy View Post
Bangalore got it's first Phantom VIII delivered yesterday night. The owner has also gone full crazy and got the EWB variant!
Attachment 1902618

(Source: Automobili Ardent)

Cheers!
Disqualified Karnataka MLA MTB Nagaraj drives home Rolls Royce Phantom

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-mtbthumbnailjpg_710x400xt.jpg

This is the first known second gen BMW - Rolls Royce Phantom, I know about in the country.

https://www.mynation.com/india-news/...phantom-pw8ce2

Last edited by ajmat : 15th August 2019 at 22:59.
ajmat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th August 2019, 01:25   #14939
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
This is the first known second gen BMW - Rolls Royce Phantom, I know about in the country.
There's a few already delivered, I think a couple of them in Delhi and atleast one in Chennai, if not two. Good numbers considering the price point we're talking about
///RMan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2019, 10:06   #14940
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
There's a few already delivered, I think a couple of them in Delhi and atleast one in Chennai, if not two. Good numbers considering the price point we're talking about
There are 7 customer cars in the country afaik. Delhi has three, Bangalore has one, Chennai has two and Rourkela has one.

One Phantom 8 is awaiting delivery, so totally eight cars are in the country including the one awaiting delivery.
//M is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks