Team-BHP - Triumph motorcycles to enter India. Edit: Now Launched Pg. 48
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Triumph motorcycles to enter India. Edit: Now Launched Pg. 48 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/103024-triumph-motorcycles-enter-india-edit-now-launched-pg-48-a-39.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ku69rd (Post 3278823)

Shubz,
You are right, Mumbai dealer is way ahead in terms of readiness compared to the Bangalore Dealer who has not even begun to get off the starting blocks:eek:

Mahesh,

Wanna help needy speedy? :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3278881)
Mahesh,

Wanna help needy speedy? :-)

:uncontrol.

Not Needy at all..am ok to wait for the second or third lot also..till then i can enjoy my other bike that i'm awaiting delivery off..

Subz,

Now that things are this close, why don't you wait until 30th Nov and then take the plunge in to where ever else you want to go ? Or even better until 1st Jan - that way you will get a 2014 registered bike than a 2013 one.

I had to try :deadhorse

Your contimed presence and activity here prompts me to say this

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by r_nairtvm (Post 3279158)
Subz,

Now that things are this close, why don't you wait until 30th Nov and then take the plunge in to where ever else you want to go ? Or even better until 1st Jan - that way you will get a 2014 registered bike than a 2013 one.

I had to try :deadhorse

Your contimed presence and activity here prompts me to say this

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram

Yes sir! I am totally in Wait and watch mode! Am in a good position to take the plunge either way ;-) if you know what I mean.

For some reason Triumph India website is down at the moment. Looks like they might be updating it after a long long time :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279196)
Yes sir! I am totally in Wait and watch mode! Am in a good position to take the plunge either way ;-) if you know what I mean.

Thats the best way to go, since we are just 2 months away from 2014. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay99 (Post 3279789)
For some reason Triumph India website is down at the moment. Looks like they might be updating it after a long long time :uncontrol

The new update on the site would be the launch date i guess.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay99 (Post 3279789)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3279805)
The new update on the site would be the launch date i guess.:D

Neither - the site is up and running now :) and nothing different. Just the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279839)
Neither - the site is up and running now :) and nothing different. Just the same.

How depressing, I was hoping that the prices or something would be up. I know that Triumph wants to do a great press release et all. But this wait has turned anticipation into sorrow. Now I have this sinking feeling that the bikes will be CBU's and unaffordable :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickdraw (Post 3279929)
How depressing, I was hoping that the prices or something would be up. I know that Triumph wants to do a great press release et all. But this wait has turned anticipation into sorrow. Now I have this sinking feeling that the bikes will be CBU's and unaffordable :(

As your nick goes - you are drawing too quick! :) (No offense meant buddy)

Wait for the official prices to be announced. "could" be between 7-9 Lakhs range.

Don't want to touch upon the affordability nerve though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279973)
As your nick goes - you are drawing too quick! :) (No offense meant buddy)

Wait for the official prices to be announced. "could" be between 7-9 Lakhs range.

Don't want to touch upon the affordability nerve though.

So we are seriously not going to get the Street Triple at around 6 Lacs like before? please:

This is a serious disappointment man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebonho (Post 3279977)
So we are seriously not going to get the Street Triple at around 6 Lacs like before? please:

This is a seriour disappointment man.

The news in the air (polluted air of Bangalore I meant) - ST should be around 6/6.5 (Ex-showroom) - I could be blatantly wrong. Please don't wait up outside my office/home to beat me up :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279196)
Am in a good position to take the plunge either way ;-) if you know what I mean.

So, you planning to shift to a Triumph ST now Shubz and cancel your HOG booking?

BTW, I love the Speed Triple too. It has so much character. It will be a steal if it comes at 6.5L, though I doubt if it would be anything less than 8L on-road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279980)
The news in the air (polluted air of Bangalore I meant) - ST should be around 6/6.5 (Ex-showroom) - I could be blatantly wrong. Please don't wait up outside my office/home to beat me up :D

To me 6.5L ex-showroom for a street triple is good pricing. Bangalore OTR will be 7.6L including dealer handling charge of ~10K.

Can registration be postponed to January 2014 if delivered in the month of December 2013?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3279839)

Site is down again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaile (Post 3279993)
So, you planning to shift to a Triumph ST now Shubz and cancel your HOG booking?

BTW, I love the Speed Triple too. It has so much character. It will be a steal if it comes at 6.5L, though I doubt if it would be anything less than 8L on-road.

Err.. No Dhiraj (Not yet at least). :D

Speed for sure would not be around 6.5 (Street is).

Quote:

Originally Posted by djay99 (Post 3279998)
To me 6.5L ex-showroom for a street triple is good pricing. Bangalore OTR will be 7.6L including dealer handling charge of ~10K.

Can registration be postponed to January 2014 if delivered in the month of December 2013?

Site is down again.

You could run it on TC for 30 -45 days and then register it post Jan I guess so it'd show 2014 on the RC. Is that just to show you have a 2014 model? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 3280012)
You could run it on TC for 30 -45 days and then register it post Jan I guess so it'd show 2014 on the RC. Is that just to show you have a 2014 model? :)

Yes bro. Just to have it on papers as lot of indian junta considers one month old bike as a year old as soon as we step in to Jan-14 :D

I had heard that a temp registration is valid for 30 days. Can an extension be obtained for an additional 15 days? And when do we pay road tax?