Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:32   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scorpio SLE- final shorlist after much consternation- wise move?

Today, i discovered a negative in the Scorpio after 5 months of driving it! I pulled a muscle in my hip joint and am in a bit of pain, When i tried to reverse the Scorpio out of my parking, i realised that i just couldnt press the clutch.....the clutch is really heavy! any effort to do so had me grimacing with pain.

So, I got off the scorp, got into my SX4 and drove 30 Kms to office, without any issue! it is then that i realised how efforless the SX4 is to drive
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:41   #122
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
When i tried to reverse the Scorpio out of my parking, i realised that i just couldnt press the clutch.....the clutch is really heavy! any effort to do so had me grimacing with pain.

So, I got off the scorp, got into my SX4 and drove 30 Kms to office, without any issue! it is then that i realised how efforless the SX4 is to drive
Surprising to note that. Did you get your clutch checked/compared with a different Scorpio? Scorpio clutches are not at all hard to operate if they are in proper working condition.
Old 16th October 2012, 13:20   #123
BHPian

Waiting for your one year ownership report,how did you find the driving experience ? Did'nt see the pictures too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks