Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2023, 10:47   #76
BHPian

Re: Which utility vehicle for charity? Need to carry food for poor families

The love between a man and his machine is eternal as it is both head and heart that is involved. The heart at times yearns for more and this act of @Turbanator is a good example of it. Thank you for your big heart and generous gift as it would save lives in the remotest of places

@V.narayan, thanks for all you do to keep those young hearts beating healthily
diwakarmuthu is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 12:24   #77
Team-BHP Support

Fellow members, you might be aware of the efforts Mr Narayan is making for the unprivileged children who suffer from Heart-related diseases.

Last week, I considered taking some of my colleagues to their hospital. The idea is to nurture a feeling of caring and sharing with growing-up children and their parents.

Everyone was almost crying when some of the Parents told their stories and how the hospital, which Mr Narayan so effectively runs, took care of them. It's a second life for everyone who gets admission. This hospital is so clean, and the amenities, including free meals (5) to patients and caretakers and clothes, are provided. There are no charges for the treatment, including any surgery/ X-rays/ Scans medicines. Once the children are admitted, parents can leave their purses at the outside door the whole time.

Let's contribute to the best of our abilities and bow to Mr Narayan's efforts.

I wish him a speedy recovery from his ongoing illness and pray for his long life.
Attached Thumbnails
Which utility vehicle for charity? Need to carry food for poor families-whatsapp-image-20230529-12.09.09-pm-2.jpeg  

Which utility vehicle for charity? Need to carry food for poor families-whatsapp-image-20230529-12.25.43-pm.jpeg  

Last edited by Turbanator : 29th May 2023 at 12:36.
Turbanator is offline   (220) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 12:34   #78
BHPian

That's extremely generous of you both, Turbanator and V.Narayan Sir. Thank you for all the good work you are doing, the world really needs more people like you.

And going through this thread is so heart-warming. Those of us who share or donate something to the less fortunate, even a small bit, God bless you all.
professortarzan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 13:14   #79
BHPian

Very generous and heart touching effort by V Narayan Sir and Turbunator for putting their hard work and contribution for a noble cause for the society
Slowjet is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 13:48   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post

Let's contribute to the best of our abilities and bow to Mr Narayan's efforts.

I wish him a speedy recovery from his ongoing illness and pray for his long life.
Here I was feeling sad for Narayanan sir and moping around thinking life isn't fair and he goes around living life to the fullest passionately. Talk about making every day of your life count.
We can live for ourselves or we can live a life where people will talk about us with warmth and gratitude in their hearts long after we are gone. Thank you, both of you for making me realize the true purpose of life.
Neil Roy is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 13:59   #81
BHPian

I bow down to the selfless efforts of Turbanator and Narayan Sir! If there is a way the TBHP stalwarts can contribute in any ways, please let us know! Unity in Diversity, that is India!
wheeledwanderer is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 14:00   #82

Such a beautiful gesture!! This whole thread makes me a little emotional and I have no words to describe what an amazing feat this is. Hats off to V Narayan and Turbanator

Setting up a really good example of what humanity should stand for while also inspiring others to one day do the same. Get well soon Narayan sir, I believe there are a lot of things that we could learn from you .
RaceCyborg is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 14:02   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Fellow members, you might be aware of the efforts Mr Narayan is making for the unprivileged children who suffer from Heart-related diseases.

Last week, I considered taking some of my colleagues to their hospital. The idea is to nurture a feeling of caring and sharing with growing-up children and their parents.
Thanks Sirs (Turbanator & Narayan) for doing the noble deeds. Posts like these simply show that humanity is still alive. I'm sure Your contributions will go toward vulnerable communities with lifesaving supplies, medical attention and materials as needed. You guys have continued to demonstrate your generosity.

More power to you guys and Thank you for continuing to live your values of assisting those in need.
NomadSK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 16:26   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post

Thank you Turbanator

We run 4 modern child heart hospitals and each year deliver 4500 to 5000 child heart surgeries totally free of cost to the poor of this land. Thus far we have done close to 26,000 such free surgeries. We don't do paid work - only free - only for the poor.

Totally free means totally free - no billing counter. No Bill only Dil.

Our gratitude to Turbanator.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a real and tangible difference sir!! Keep up the amazing work, and know that you're truly making the world a better place.

@Turbanator - You're a real champ!

The vehicle you provided will undoubtedly play a crucial role in facilitating much-needed medical camps in the remote tribal . It's truly inspiring to witness the positive change you're bringing to their lives.
raptor_diwan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 16:28   #85
BHPian

A H-U-G-E respect to both of you - V. Narayan for tirelessly running this hospital and Turbanator for the great generosity.

You guys show what humanity should do for the underprivileged and what values to keep.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Does this organization allow volunteering?
sudeepg is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 20:25   #86
BHPian

Salute, Turbanator and V. Narayanan. People like you keep this world alive.

If you don't mind, please share details of the Hospital for those who wish to support. Sorry if it was posted earlier - I couldn't find the same.
CoolFire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 22:01   #87
BHPian

Thanks for keeping hope and humanity alive.
adrift@life is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 23:19   #88
Senior - BHPian

Is there any way to donate (preferably anonymously) to this cause? Knowing it is run by folks like V. Narayan makes me sure that the money will reach its intended recipient with maximum bang for buck.
McLaren Rulez is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 29th May 2023, 23:49   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post

Thank you Turbanator

We run 4 modern child heart hospitals and each year deliver 4500 to 5000 child heart surgeries totally free of cost to the poor of this land. Thus far we have done close to 26,000 such free surgeries. We don't do paid work - only free - only for the poor.

Totally free means totally free - no billing counter. No Bill only Dil.
Sounds like Shree Satya Sai Sanjeevani Hospitals. Keep up the good work sir.
regards kaps454
kaps454 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th May 2023, 23:13   #90

Thanks for these great services, my respect to everyone involved in this great work, people like you keep the hope in humanity alive.
Itachi_Uchiha is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks