Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2023, 10:07   #91
BHPian

Re: Which utility vehicle for charity? Need to carry food for poor families

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post

Thank you Turbanator

Totally free means totally free - no billing counter. No Bill only Dil.

Our gratitude to Turbanator.
In the world full of negativity, this update in the morning feed made my heart full. World is full of great examples and great humans, it's just that it doesn't excite the news dwellers and people dont about such people a lot. Since I belong to a place nearby bastar / chattisgarh, this feed has restored my faith in humanity. Gives me ambition to do something like this in my lifetime on earth. Cheers to both. Keep up the good deed. Keep setting up great example like this.
Sunny_7937 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 10:29   #92
BHPian

Hats off to you Sirs. This world survives because of people like you.
Rajjay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 13:07   #93
BHPian

Take a bow Narayan sir and hats off Turbanator. Inspiring. Is there any way you can share details so that some of us can contribute in our own small way?
Warm regards
Madhav
maddyoni10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 13:11   #94
BHPian

My sincere gratitude to Sirs (Turbanator and V Narayan) for your tremendous efforts and unwavering commitment to enhancing the lives of disadvantaged youngsters. The amount of time, effort, and money you have put into giving kids a better future is nothing short of inspiring. May God bless you both.
GhostGrid is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 14:29   #95
BHPian

Quote:

Thank you Turbanator

Turbanator strikes again.

Today Turbanator and his team visited one of our fully charitable paediatric child heart hospitals and sponsored the free life saving child heart surgeries for a few children and gifted us a Isuzu utility vehicle pictured below.

Totally free means totally free - no billing counter. No Bill only Dil.

Our gratitude to Turbanator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Fellow members, you might be aware of the efforts Mr Narayan is making for the unprivileged children who suffer from Heart-related diseases.

Last week, I considered taking some of my colleagues to their hospital. The idea is to nurture a feeling of caring and sharing with growing-up children and their parents.
We all do a bit of charity ourselves. But this kind of charity takes commitment and dedication to a different and rare level. I bow down to and deeply respect the two of you for your efforts.
God bless.
psispace is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 16:20   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Let's contribute to the best of our abilities and bow to Mr Narayan's efforts.

I wish him a speedy recovery from his ongoing illness and pray for his long life.
This thread is so heartwarming to read.

Really inspired by Mr. Narayan's efforts in helping others in need.

I wish to do something similar when time and personal finances permit. Till then would be very happy to donate and contribute whatever little I can.

Request if Mr. Narayan or the mods can set up a fundraiser or share details where we can donate to this noble cause.

Special mention to Turbanator for setting an example for everyone to follow via his generous contributions.

Cheers and best wishes
Sisu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th June 2023, 07:28   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Today Turbanator and his team visited one of our fully charitable paediatric child heart hospitals and sponsored the free life saving child heart surgeries for a few children and gifted us a Isuzu utility vehicle pictured below.
Quote:
Fellow members, you might be aware of the efforts Mr Narayan is making for the unprivileged children who suffer from Heart-related diseases.
It's people like the two of you, Narayan and Turbanator, who make the world go around with selfless acts of magnanimity and service. Kudos and wishing you good health and a long life in carrying on your success further. Almost feels like an achievement to be in the company of such noble minds even though virtually.

Take a bow!
discoverwild is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks