Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Kind of Meet?
Snacks meet 104 65.82%
Dinner meet 54 34.18%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2013, 23:45   #91
BHPian

Sorry guys, I had to be in Copenhagen for some urgent office work. I will be back in Mumbai on 30th, so can join any meet post that.

If the meet is confirmed for this friday - please change my status from confirmed to "have to miss this time" !

Last edited by salunkhe.vizz : 19th June 2013 at 23:46.
Old 20th June 2013, 00:16   #92
BHPian

May have a meeting at Ahura centre in midc on Friday. Anyone need a lift?
Old 20th June 2013, 01:06   #93
BHPian

I suggest change of location of the meet to different parts of Mumbai every fortnight so more BHPians can join in(My 0.02 cents). Next meet in July at Marine Drive?

As far as the current meet, I'm placed in South Mumbai and get off work only by 7:30pm. So can't make it, Sorry.

Last edited by esma1981 : 20th June 2013 at 01:07.
Old 20th June 2013, 09:54   #94
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fortnightly mini-meet at Hiranandani Powai (Mumbai). First meet on 21st June, 201

Guys,

A small tragedy has happened with me, had a fall yesterday (the boy in me tried to jump over a water pipeline nr Majiwada and there was a stone on the other side of the pipe which gave away and I landed with a thud. No damage to the pipeline though) and sprained the ankle. Treatment is on so missing office today but with strong will power hoping to go office tomorrow and the join the meet. Pray for me guys, want to recover fast & not miss the meet at all.
Old 20th June 2013, 10:19   #95
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Re: Fortnightly mini-meet at Hiranandani Powai (Mumbai). First meet on 21st June, 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Guys,

A small tragedy has happened with me, had a fall yesterday (the boy in me tried to jump over a water pipeline nr Majiwada and there was a stone on the other side of the pipe which gave away and I landed with a thud...and sprained the ankle.
That's bad! Please do take good care of yourself. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Quote:
No damage to the pipeline though
Good sense of humour!
Old 20th June 2013, 10:43   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

A small tragedy has happened with me, had a fall yesterday (the boy in me tried to jump over a water pipeline nr Majiwada and there was a stone on the other side of the pipe which gave away and I landed with a thud. No damage to the pipeline though) and sprained the ankle. Treatment is on so missing office today but with strong will power hoping to go office tomorrow and the join the meet. Pray for me guys, want to recover fast & not miss the meet at all.
OUCH! That must have hurt.
Get well soon mamu. Just kidding.
Hope you recover soon and get to attend the meet.

Quote:
Good sense of humour!
+1
Old 20th June 2013, 10:48   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Pray for me guys, want to recover fast & not miss the meet at all.
Hello Ghodlur,

Take good care today. I am sure you will be OK for the meet tomorrow. Incase you are taking leave tomorrow also, Superbee will be starting from Majiwada area in his Swift tomorrow evening at 6 - 6:30 pm. I believe Varun is coming with him.

Thanks,
Old 20th June 2013, 13:47   #98
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by salunkhe.vizz View Post
Sorry guys, I had to be in Copenhagen for some urgent office work. I will be back in Mumbai on 30th, so can join any meet post that.

If the meet is confirmed for this friday - please change my status from confirmed to "have to miss this time" !
No issues! There is always a next time. How about some chocolates from Copenhagen for the next mini-meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esma1981 View Post
I suggest change of location of the meet to different parts of Mumbai every fortnight so more BHPians can join in(My 0.02 cents). Next meet in July at Marine Drive?

As far as the current meet, I'm placed in South Mumbai and get off work only by 7:30pm. So can't make it, Sorry.
The main idea behind doing it in Powai and on a working-day is that a lot of team-BHPians work/stay nearby and a mini-meet can be accommodated without impacting regular work and family commitments significantly. A smaller group is also convenient from the logistics perspective (coordination, parking space and food arrangements if any).

What I would suggest is having small groups e.g. a South-Mumbai one, a western-suburbs one etc, (where no-one is travelling more than 7-8 kms) and have mini-meets. Multiple such small groups can come together - possbily once in 3 months - for a long-drive and lunch type mega-meet..similar to what happened in April (NH8 drive + lunch meet).

Again, those are my views. Completely open to ideas and perspectives from others.

Current status on participation:

SDP - Confirmed
Desmosedici - Confirmed (for a short hi-hello)
karan561 - Confirmed
SuperBee - Confirmed (might be late)
Powertrain - Confirmed (riding with SuperBee)
latentpotential - Confirmed

engrohit - Confirmed
vvb8530 - Confirmed
ghodlur - Confirmed
MetalBuff - Confirmed

Jignesh - Confirmed
BertieWoosert - Confirmed (riding with Jignesh)
Mohan Mathew A - Confirmed
Maverick1977 - Confirmed
amtak - Confirmed

gomzi - Confirmed
gaddiwale - Confirmed
yogeshnagpal - Confirmed
normally_crazy - Confirmed
EagleEye - Confirmed

-------------------------------------------

supercars - Missing this time.
carzone - Missing this time.
StrangeWizard - Missing this time.
dar3dev|l - Missing this time.
speedy - Missing this time.
pranavvt - Missing this time.
sa_kiran - Missing this time.
salunkhe.vizz - Missing this time.

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by SDP : 20th June 2013 at 13:49.
Old 20th June 2013, 14:05   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
What I would suggest is having small groups e.g. a South-Mumbai one, a western-suburbs one etc, (where no-one is travelling more than 7-8 kms) and have mini-meets. Multiple such small groups can come together - possbily once in 3 months
That does infact make more sense. Hope something like this comes up in South Mumbai. Just need another SDP to emerge from here.
Old 20th June 2013, 14:32   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

A small tragedy has happened with me, had a fall yesterday
Come on yaar Girish, you don't have to skip the meet. We promise we won't ask a treat from you for the "surprise"??!!
Seriously, if you dont feel like driving, I'm sure you can hitch a ride too(like me) Thanks a ton,superbee!

BTW, did you get the surprise finally?? Looking forward to see it!!

Regards,
Varun
Old 20th June 2013, 15:05   #101
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

due to some personal emergency, I would not be able to make it tomorrow.

Jignesh - thanks for the message; my PM to you is all in past tense; I am totally out of my mind as of now. I though today is 22nd.

team,

I shall be in for the next fortnightly meet.
Old 20th June 2013, 16:01   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
due to some personal emergency, I would not be able to make it tomorrow. Jignesh - thanks for the message; my PM to you is all in past tense; I am totally out of my mind as of now. I though today is 22nd.
Hello Amit,

Got the information about your emergency. Do let us know anytime if you need any help.

Thanks,
Old 20th June 2013, 23:48   #103
BHPian

Nice!! A city meet.

Superbee and Powertrain informed me about the meet. Timing isn't an issue for me. I'll be free from college after 4:30. I hope something doesn't come up.

adishenoy + cartman- Tentative.

1 more bhpian might join if I manage to drag him along.
Old 21st June 2013, 00:12   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Ghodlur
Hi.
Exuberance thy name is Ghodlur
Get well soon.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by esma1981 View Post

Esma
Hi
As you move northwards and when you all decide Shivaji Park as the venue, I will love to come.
Regards

Last edited by faustus77 : 21st June 2013 at 00:24.
Old 21st June 2013, 01:17   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
Esma
Hi
As you move northwards and when you all decide Shivaji Park as the venue, I will love to come.
Regards
I'm still a Newbie to the forum so I'm not quite familiar to meets and know many BHPians in South Mumbai. But would love to assist if any such meet is being organised and try to get one close to you

Most Viewed