Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2009, 11:37   #91
rippergeo

Let's make BTH near foreshore road the rendezvous point.
6PM.
We can change plans if needed once we all get there.
Will send out a round of SMSes after I've recovered from last night's on call.

Old 7th March 2009, 14:14   #92
BHPian

thats like a plan. lets meet up in BTH - 6PM. Any news about Nikki?
Old 7th March 2009, 15:44   #93
rippergeo

I have sent out a round of SMSes informing the time and location. People who have not recieved the SMSes, please update on this thread, I might not have your number or my sleep addled brain might have missed out your name from the huge list of tbhp contacts on my phone. Apologies.

Old 7th March 2009, 15:47   #94
BHPian

You missed me and I am limping my way there anyway,see you at BTH and whats the dinner plans for the night ?
Old 7th March 2009, 16:16   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Let's make BTH near foreshore road the rendezvous point.
6PM.
We can change plans if needed once we all get there.
Will send out a round of SMSes after I've recovered from last night's on call.
Oh!! thatz g8! Finally after a looooong time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
Any news about Nikki?
Am game dear...!! Seeya there!
Old 7th March 2009, 16:34   #96
Senior - BHPian

Hi folks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Let's make BTH near foreshore road the rendezvous point. 6PM.
Enjoy.

OT: Yesterday I was in EKM with wife. Dragged her against her wishes to 4 automobile dealerships!
Old 7th March 2009, 17:00   #97
BHPian

hmmm this will be fun
Old 8th March 2009, 04:17   #98
BANNED

Guys! How was it??
Being BTH, I'm sure you can post up pics and write a free handed report here. Or should we say PLEEEEECH??
Old 8th March 2009, 06:25   #99
BHPian

Oye Zakko it was a Fun meet, at 6PM Me and Rippergeo met up at BTH near foreshore road,after 20 minutes Mr. Hideashok came up ,he was parked at the foreshore road, and we walked there and he was waiting for us with his muted Remus Exhausted Chwipt , then came JayZ and was followed by Nikkibike and Mansidea in the Notorious 9800 Safari and the Scorpio respectively,soon afterwards Sameel came and then Aditya86,A S H I V I N and Mah1r came,Aha too joined up.After Inspecting the Nikki special Filter Enclosure for the safari we left for the next venue i.e BTH at Wellington Island.JayD didn't make it back in time to join us for the meet as he was travelling from Coimbatore at an average speed of 8Km/hr as per his GPS data.DrPullokaran joined us at the Island.

There were many loud laughters and discussions going on there ranging from the usual Fiat dilemmas to DrPulls's new Korean Tyres for the Junkindica and of course some gyaan from resident ICE guru Hydra .And everyone Gobbled up couple of Masaladosas and got out soon as the place was closing down at 8. But there were no one at the place other than us so got pretty much good service,Then Aha's New Swift got a proper shakedown test by Nikkibike.After some more ICE auditions,some RF motors and Safari discussions later everyone started packing up by 9pm.Hydra stayed back with me and JayZ and injected more ICE venom into JayZ after analyzing his current ICE setup.Then Me and JayZ went back to Subway and grabbed a Sub and some Baskinrobins and splitted our ways at 11,the meets ending so early has got to stop, I guess it's Zak's absence that is causing such short meets, and the gossip of the meet was that somebody is planning on getting a XENON XT,will hear all that and more in the next meet I guess,till then good night.

P.S did any one take any pictures ? didn't see any Flashes going off.Also saw two/three cars with the Teambhp Official Stickers.
Old 9th March 2009, 04:54   #100
Senior - BHPian

guys,

the ikon had met with an accident and is now towed to mustang motors. dont know what all would have to replaced/repaired. fingers crossed for the bill. the accident happened on friday when the car hit a ditch at a very high speed. the right front tyre is displaced by more than 6 inches and the tyres are eating into the fender. i think the suspension, lower arms and axles are gone. :(
Old 9th March 2009, 15:08   #101
Senior - BHPian

I think muneem has covered it all. It was really nice to meet JayZ, Sameel & Aditya for the first time. And to see more light shining back from mansideas' face

Nikki has done a great job with the intake on the Safari. It looks pretty monstrous in the engine bay, and the raw aluminium makes it look pretty business-like.

Muneem, Ripper & I spotted Sameel on the Fore-shore (Four-Shore? 'fore-shore?) road a bit before he came for the meet. Well, almost spotted. We saw a red blur flying across a bus and an autorikshaw and managed to make out that it was a red Verna CRDI. Ripper guessed that it must be Sameel, and a phone call confirmed it.

After the masaladosas (I think I was the only guy who ordered Paper Roast), the "Ashok" jokes and the "Hide"rashok jokes, a few of us spent some time listening to music. I missed checking out the brand-new Blau setup in Sameel's car. After the meet broke up, JayZ, Muneem and I spent some time checking out the nice install in JayZ's ID+Audison+Scosche (0 gauge, no less) Swift (I won't mention the rest of the stuff here till he upgrades). As muneem said, I did dangle a few enticing upgrade options in front of him, heh heh.

Good of Mansidea to pay a visit to Kochi and trigger a meet. I enjoyed myself very much.

So sorry to hear about your Ikon, Govi! Do update. You didn't mention anything else so I guess you're totally ok (except for feeling bad about the car, of course).

Last edited by hydrashok : 9th March 2009 at 15:11.
Old 9th March 2009, 16:06   #102
BHPian

lol. hydra you look really innocent yaar

it was nice to meet up with you guys. i just love the road inside the shipyard rs 7 toll i guess. now i am happy i have a road to test top speed and that too with an entry fee of 7 rs .
Old 9th March 2009, 16:14   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameel View Post
lol. hydra you look really innocent yaar

it was nice to meet up with you guys. i just love the road inside the shipyard rs 7 toll i guess. now i am happy i have a road to test top speed and that too with an entry fee of 7 rs .
Thats what everyone thinks. Yes i do agree that it is a nice road to test top speeds but one never knows when those huge trailers turn into the road without any prior warning.

Gotta be extremely careful!!!!
Old 9th March 2009, 16:20   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameel View Post
i just love the road inside the shipyard rs 7 toll i guess. now i am happy i have a road to test top speed and that too with an entry fee of 7 rs .
I guess you mean the Port Trust road - you cant drive inside the shipyard.
Old 9th March 2009, 16:28   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
guys,
the ikon had met with an accident and is now towed to mustang motors. dont know what all would have to replaced/repaired. fingers crossed for the bill. the accident happened on friday when the car hit a ditch at a very high speed. the right front tyre is displaced by more than 6 inches and the tyres are eating into the fender. i think the suspension, lower arms and axles are gone. :(
ouch!! thatz sad Govi! Hope the car will comeout well after repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Guys! How was it??
Being BTH, I'm sure you can post up pics and write a free handed report here. Or should we say PLEEEEECH??
opps! We did had a blast dear... Your absence was clearly felt while paying BTH bill! he he hee...
Nope...no pics this time as nobody had that thingy!!
cheers!

Last edited by nikkibike : 9th March 2009 at 16:30.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks